e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Could someone with reliable access to Innoxia or Discord or Github mention the "issue" below, please? :) (I haven't found any similar issue reported so I *think* it's unknown.) (y)

It is not-really-a-bug ... I just found this problem while experimenting (in v0.3.9.9) so the actual situation can not happen in the 'standard' game "yet"--hence, it's not an actual "bug", yet. (I hope that's clear. :cautious:)

Set-up:
* Your character race has been part-demonic through much of the game, and
* It's now after you finally meet Lyssieth.

The "Near-Bug" problem starts somewhere, here:
* The next time you meet Lilaya, she believes that you were transformed into a full, Greater Demon and demands her transformation, too.
* However, Lyssieth has not changed you. (And Lysseith probably *just* finished telling you she doesn't want to change anyone!)
* The game now removes any method for *you* to fully become a demon.
* After any other NPC transformation(s)--you still remain a part-demon.
* The game records 'part-demon' as parent race & restricts the race of your children; you can't beget full demon children.
* You can't willfully shape-change yourself fully as other demons can!

If you need more info from me, please ask. :)

Thank you! :D
e-d

Reactions: Lady_Yvraine

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Could someone with reliable access to Innoxia or Discord or Github mention the "issue" below, please? :) (I haven't found any similar issue reported so I *think* it's unknown.) (y)

It is not-really-a-bug ... I just found this problem while experimenting (in v0.3.9.9) so the actual situation can not happen in the 'standard' game "yet"--hence, it's not an actual "bug", yet. (I hope that's clear. :cautious:)

Set-up:
* Your character race has been part-demonic through much of the game, and
* It's now after you finally meet Lyssieth.

The "Near-Bug" problem starts somewhere, here:
* The next time you meet Lilaya, she believes that you were transformed into a full, Greater Demon and demands her transformation, too.
* However, Lyssieth has not changed you. (And Lysseith probably *just* finished telling you she doesn't want to change anyone!)
* The game now removes any method for *you* to fully become a demon.
* After any other NPC transformation(s)--you still remain a part-demon.
* The game records 'part-demon' as parent race & restricts the race of your children; you can't beget full demon children.
* You can't willfully shape-change yourself fully as other demons can!

If you need more info from me, please ask. :)

Thank you! :D
e-d
unless I am mistaken it was changed so that the only intentional in-game way to become a demon was story based, so you have encountered a bug that is either grandfathered, and are at the very least playing as a character with an unsupported transformation. So it probably isn't so much a bug as a broken save.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
holy......More than a year had passed since the original post
Yep he has been adding other stuff for a long time now and the story was left on the wayside it was originally supposed to come out with 3.8 or 3.5 but he kept pushing it further along the line i think he said now that it would be in 4.0.0, which he also says will be out before the end of this year

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
cheaet? or guide to make money that where vendor good to sell legal and ilegal item for best price and the location
just get a slavers license, then capture succubus/incubus. Prior to putting collar on them, modify them to produce huge quantities of modified milk/semen (like vanilla/choco and slimy or whatever don't remember what is the most profitable combination) THe most important part to put regeneration of said fluids high up.

Then make them work the stalls in the mansion and put it automatically to sell. And collect money from mansion.

No cheats needed. Huge steady income.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
I downloaded Java version 8 and I am trying to play this game through Mac. But it's giving me a weird error about how there is no Res folder. Even though I extracted it properly and the Java file is inside the same shared folder as the Res Folder. It tells me there's a missing Res Folder. I tried extracting it in a different area. I tried three different extraction programs (Unarchiver, Winzip and Archive Utility), even tried putting the zip file in the same folder as the game data, tried moving the whole folder onto another place like desktop, but it still gives me the same error.
Any way I can fix this? Am I missing some kind of required software?
If you (or anyone else) still having trouble with Java version on Mac. What you need to do is to put folder with game into Finder>Applications.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Dark siren scythe is OP. That thing made me invincible. I was expecting to fight lyssieth with it but was dissapointed when it did not happen. Oh well it seems like we have to wait for lunette to see how we compare to elder liln

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes