Jun 20, 2017
Ignore my previous comment, I updated Java to the newest update and that seems to have been the cause of my broken interface as I checked my previous version of the game and that's not working either. Guess I'm playing half-blind since I have no clue how to fix it. :(
Running into the same problem, worked on my old HDD but recently reinstalled java onto my new one; and this version does not seem to work.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Is it no longer possible to turn back from slime into flesh? Can't seem to find the enchant option.
Seems buggy, yeah - enchanting a biojuice canister in v0.3.10 gives me all the standard transformation options (selecting bodyparts on the left, and then traits to affect on the right).
I was also getting a lot of nonfunctional buttons and effects that wouldn't actually apply when you clicked "Add".

In v0.3.9.9 it only has one option you can pick, slime to flesh, and that no longer seems to be present in v0.3.10.

Cendoron

Aug 18, 2017
Seems like a rather buggy release, at least for me.
The error.log file got so flooded with exceptions for me that it reached 750mb in size.

• Wow
Reactions: Apostate

Grankle

Dec 19, 2018
This is a test release, so buggy isn't surprising. It's also almost entirely backend changes, so unless you're modding in a race that uses some of the new options, there's not much to see.

Taak

Jun 21, 2017
Smashing that (X) Doubt. This tmrrw will be 24H next week time.
The git got updated to version 3.10:

This update adds support race modding, including snake races, spider races and what have you. No new content as for now, that will come with 4.0 hopefully this year.

I feel like Jesus now.

Also happy that this stupid race modding stuff is out of the way.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
What should I do to lay eggs?

Can't understand the instructions
Ok, from what I've tested you need a vagina that lays eggs instead of giving birth (harpy, alligator or demonic egg-laying) and a clit or penis with the "oviposition" ability. Then you need to get pregnant and when you're ready to give birth, have vaginal/anal/oral sex with someone using either your clit or your penis; when you reach orgasm you should have the option to lay eggs as well.

Last edited:

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Is it just me or the furry preferences are a bit janky in this release? I keep encountering humans and other races I banned in random encounters.

DaClown

Sep 12, 2020
interesting, they were directly taken from subscribestar and re-uploaded. haven't tested it myself yet will check to see if i have the same issue. just checked was able to start a new save with no issues tried different clothing as well. didn't show any errors in the error.txt file. tho did have to launch it via cmd as just clicking the jar did nothing
Yeah. It turns out newer versions of Java are causing inconsistent bugs and errors. The code base is compiled on an old enough reference point that critical things are being depreciated or removed in the new or alternative Java versions.

Proper reference version for the build is JSE1.8.

Works for some. Doesn't work for others.

Amarok909

Oct 31, 2019
Is it just on my side or Hyenas never spawn?
If you want naturally spawning hyenas, this is what you need to do
  1. navigate to res/mods/innoxia/race/hyena/subspecies
  2. open both the spotted.xml and striped.xml files
  3. find the <worldlocations> containter, this will be at the bottom of the file
  4. add definitions for dominion and/or submission, it will originally look like this
    <worldLocations>
    <world rarity="ONE_VERY_RARE">NIGHTLIFE_CLUB</world>
    </worldLocations>

and should be edited to match this

<worldLocations>
    <world rarity="ONE_VERY_RARE">NIGHTLIFE_CLUB</world>
    <world rarity="THREE_UNCOMMON">SUBMISSION</world>
    <world rarity="ONE_VERY_RARE">DOMINION</world>
    </worldLocations>

note: you can edit it so they're more common in dominion, this is what I chose, spawning is further modified by menu options
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. you should now be able to find yourself some free-range 'yeens, happy hunting
or if you want to skip the coding lesson, download the spotted.xml and striped.xml files from this post and replace the existing ones

Is it no longer possible to turn back from slime into flesh? Can't seem to find the enchant option.
I've also got a fix for this. It introduces a new pill for fleshing up slimes
  1. download Amarok.zip from this post
  2. place it in the location res/mods
  3. unzip

Files:
View attachment spotted.xml
View attachment striped.xml
View attachment amarok.zip
to download the xml files, you need to 'save as' when right clicking

Last edited:
Reactions: Lady_Yvraine

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Man and here I was hoping for a big update, especially because of the delays but no real new content whelp. I wonder when the new area is going to appear is innoxia just going to go to 3.10-3.99? or something? I think heard we would get folpi fields at 4.00 did he ever give an ETA?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I seem to have hit a bug? summoning the water elemental (and then customizing it, I dunno what would happen if I didn't do that) seems to break the map and game. The map doesn't show movement anymore (though you CAN move), but the people/area is never updated

Edit: I found out what does it, if you change its "passive form", it's what makes it break/bug out (artic-youko-fox)

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction
Sep 22, 2018
Man and here I was hoping for a big update, especially because of the delays but no real new content whelp. I wonder when the new area is going to appear is innoxia just going to go to 3.10-3.99? or something? I think heard we would get folpi fields at 4.00 did he ever give an ETA?
The announcement on Discord says that 4.00 should arrive before the end of the year

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes