Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
It's a powerful choice to always have the raw build out and available but only prebuild it for subscribers. Speaking of, 0.3.15 dropped. Hurrah.
Meh.

Someone will post it here soon enough.

It would be a more "powerful choice" to finish the goddamn main quest and offer input of side quests as a subscriber reward. Making the rewards something that can be downloaded doesn't make much sense on an Internet where sites like this exist.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks ! But i can't open your .jar, can u help ?
Literally no idea, sorry fam. I have no idea if building it has to be done machine by machine or if I can share it or what. I just figured I'd fight my way through Eclipse to build it then try uploading.

My only possible clue is the version of java I used?????? Help I do not know computers.

Also, I goofed by making the damn upload like twice the size it technically needs to be because all it should need going by inno's own uploads is the .jar and the res folder but, well, it's already up and hopefully it's working for some people?

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I returned here after a long period of version-skipping so this is entirely new to me, where to sell illegal items? i hoard a bunch of illegal stuffs in my room lol XD
Submission's Gambling Den has a shopkeeper that buys anything you have

Reactions: aspar4gus

Sckythes

Apr 19, 2018
Literally no idea, sorry fam. I have no idea if building it has to be done machine by machine or if I can share it or what. I just figured I'd fight my way through Eclipse to build it then try uploading.

My only possible clue is the version of java I used?????? Help I do not know computers.

Also, I goofed by making the damn upload like twice the size it technically needs to be because all it should need going by inno's own uploads is the .jar and the res folder but, well, it's already up and hopefully it's working for some people?

It works for me

Jan 31, 2018

Many thanks. I found a workaround with ur upload

May 30, 2020
Thanks ! But i can't open your .jar, can u help ?
I got an error when I tried to open it but it told me that I had to read the read me, which told me to read the disclaimer. So I read the read me, and then the disclaimer, both in Notepad, and after that tried launching the Java thing again and it worked. Idk how it would be programmed to recognize that I opened those files without modifying them but I assume it can somehow cause that's what made it work for me.

As for transferring the save I just copy/paste the save file, and make sure to go to your generic folder in character images and copy all the folders at once and paste them into the generic folder for the update. If you do it while the game is open you have to reopen it for that to take effect and restore all the character images.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I returned here after a long period of version-skipping so this is entirely new to me, where to sell illegal items? i hoard a bunch of illegal stuffs in my room lol XD
Of note, there's a side-quest through which you'll be able to carry otherwise illegal items in a legal fashion. You have to be at a certain point in the main quest, and have completed the harpy quest at least a week prior.

4.10 star(s) 117 Votes