Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Extracted without any errors with it.
Yes, you are right. Everything works. Something was wrong with the Winrar.

So, if some issues with unpacking appear, I'll recommend to use the 7Zip (in my case it worked).
Also the first new game and .jar loading are quite long, so it is strictly recommended to wait a bit.

If you try to build buy yourself, remember that following instructions will lead to 22mb .jar file, which works like an usual .exe in big games.
Also a version of the building software is critical. To solve problems is strictly recommended to follow the instructions in the pinned messages in #techsupport on Innoxia's Discord server
Sorry, if I told you some obvious stuff, but by this post I'm making an attempt to prevent time loose on stupid mistakes

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
is there any way/character that seals you in chastity naturally?
closest thing to this i've found is Jhortrax.
random npc's dont put clothing on you when they win right?

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
You can buy chastity belts at the slave adminstration after you get a slave license. Don't know if there's anywhere else you can get them.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
I did not expect the batch file to work, so I was not surprised that it didn't. It's just the same command-line command you would enter normally. I have no idea why Innoxia's java will not run on my system when any other java program will. But the -exe works. Go figure.

edit: The fact that the -exe works even though the -jar and -java do not suggests that the -jar file cannot find the libraries. I assume the -exe is compiled with the libraries already loaded. Unfortunately the error message is useless, "cannot find or load main class".

Annnd that's the reason it won't work. My version of the java libraries is too new. The exe works because it comes packaged with an older version of the libraries.

Last edited:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, who the heck is Jhortrax??

Damn, there's a ton of characters I'm missing, and none of the wikis are helpful...

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Wait, who the heck is Jhortrax??

Damn, there's a ton of characters I'm missing, and none of the wikis are helpful...

But his own wiki article isn't that useful, I think it's better to check part 2 of the article for more context on the character. Significant main quest spoilers, of course.

circuit

May 17, 2017
Oh look, more furry stuff I have to turn down or outright disable every time I download a new version. Almost two years of waiting for this to progress and still nothing for the main story. Most of us will be dead or in nursing homes by the time we get to fight Lilith.
field is bestiality focused not furry

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Unless there is some special random spawn, the generic alley NPCs won't put clothing on you when they win.

The only character I have come across that will put a chastity cage on a male (or herm/futa) character is Lilaya's Mother (can't remember her name). If you ask her to become a demon and then ask for anal, then ask for more anal, the ask for more anal again, she will slap a chastity cage on you, sissify you and will put a Anal only pastie on you, if you are a herm/futa.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Honestly i'm game for some bestiality, not alot of games where you can control a male MC and have bestiality! is it implemented in the newest version or not yet?
Not fully implemented, but the code is in place. The next release (0.4) will make it available - the animals will be known as 'ferals', and be found outside the city.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
I will note to anyone trying to build it themselves that Inno specifically notes that the 172 version of the JRE works 'best' because it's what she works with. It's also, I am 99% sure, what I used in my mega linked jar build of 0.3.15. I will note as said before that I accidentally made the thing like twice as big a DL because inno's own .jar megas have the res folder and the jar only.

Not fully implemented, but the code is in place. The next release (0.4) will make it available - the animals will be known as 'ferals', and be found outside the city.
You're making some bold assumption about 0.4's actual content.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
ability to lift up and standing fuck shortstacks when? It's dumb that there's no standing/against wall sex option when your height difference is too much
Kinda hate that the only hieght difference check is for fellatio - which, let's be clear is STILL pretty ;chefskiss:. But i feel you. Pity it would take Inno 3 months to code the sex scene in

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Unless there is some special random spawn, the generic alley NPCs won't put clothing on you when they win.

The only character I have come across that will put a chastity cage on a male (or herm/futa) character is Lilaya's Mother (can't remember her name). If you ask her to become a demon and then ask for anal, then ask for more anal, the ask for more anal again, she will slap a chastity cage on you, sissify you and will put a Anal only pastie on you, if you are a herm/futa.
Ah gotcha, didnt know about that one, greatly appreciated, if youre a female im assuming she wouldn't put a belt on you or would she? Also if you remember her name that would be helpful and or where i can find her.

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i guess its just me, but i feel kinda confused why theres the bipedal cloaca-option that refers to special races(like lamia) always have cloakas....
i mean...sure...you can change a ton of stuff in the options and spawnrates.. but why is the game at this point stubborn?
feels very out of place...

Reactions: Megumin.
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes