Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Side comment:

Long time ago, someone mentioned the option for marriage, and Inno was quite interested.
Most likely, this whole "new Nyan" quest line, which ends in marriage, is her way/opportunity to set the code rules for marriage overall.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Side comment:

Long time ago, someone mentioned the option for marriage, and Inno was quite interested.
Most likely, this whole "new Nyan" quest line, which ends in marriage, is her way/opportunity to set the code rules for marriage overall.
Likely true, which does mean cutting down future work. The issue, naturally, is that literally anything that isn't Fields content/Main Story stuff is going to get a "are you serious" because that's the content she's been promising for what, 6 months now?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
I heard there was a planned update to allow for entirely feral characters, not just taurs. So you could have non-anthro intelligent animals, like the lion king for example.

Has that happened yet? I haven't played in awhile since progress for this game is kinda odd and all over the place.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
I heard there was a planned update to allow for entirely feral characters, not just taurs. So you could have non-anthro intelligent animals, like the lion king for example.

Has that happened yet? I haven't played in awhile since progress for this game is kinda odd and all over the place.
The code for it is in and there's at least one export off inno's discord that is a feral. I suspect turning yoruself into one atm would be BUGGY debug menu only. SUPPOSEDLY ferals get content with Fields, but, you know. "Fields" is a myth, citizen, there is only dominion.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The code for it is in and there's at least one export off inno's discord that is a feral. I suspect turning yoruself into one atm would be BUGGY debug menu only. SUPPOSEDLY ferals get content with Fields, but, you know. "Fields" is a myth, citizen, there is only dominion.
Uh, I just checked the game, looking for a way to "make" a feral, but couldn't figure it out.
Can you post here the export you mention? (I can't log in Discord)

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Well thats a shame, at least there are some cool new bodies with the snakes and whatever. I'll check out the game again whenever the feral characters get put in, that'll be enough new content to make it worth revisiting I think.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Uh, I just checked the game, looking for a way to "make" a feral, but couldn't figure it out.
Can you post here the export you mention? (I can't log in Discord)
I am a big dumb no-brain and can't find the xport (I may have imagined it) but I *have* found an eevee TF mod that suppsoedly includes a turn-to-feral item within it.

Give it a go, see if it works?

EDIT: Oh, and here we are, the export I mentioned. it did exist!!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That's good. So Inno listens to feedback and decided to not waste so much time with Nyan in favor of progressing the main quest. It's what I wanted, so I'm happy.
Don't give 'em any ideas, next thing we know is that Nyan is part of the main quest.
Wait...
= w=ll

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
So is it the humans or the imps that is at the lowest caste system? i'm a bit confused bcs from reading the lore i got the impression that it's the humans that is at the very bottom but from the playing side it seems more like the imps are the lowest caste.

Like i can still meet some humans mugging or whoring on the city street above (even has normal jobs like being a researcher) while the imps are all forced to live in underground slums wearing rags?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
So is it the humans or the imps that is at the lowest caste system? i'm a bit confused bcs from reading the lore i got the impression that it's the humans that is at the very bottom but from the playing side it seems more like the imps are the lowest caste.

Like i can still meet some humans mugging or whoring on the city street above (even has normal jobs like being a researcher) while the imps are all forced to live in underground slums wearing rags?
Humans are looked down in this setting because demons breeding with them produces Human-half demons.
Human-half demons are the race where most combinations produces imps, which are universally despised.
They'd have to breed with half demons and higher to not produce imp offspring. And even then they produce other human-half demons.
Lilith's Throne Breeding.PNG

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I am a big dumb no-brain and can't find the xport (I may have imagined it) but I *have* found an eevee TF mod that suppsoedly includes a turn-to-feral item within it. Eevee mod link

Give it a go, see if it works?

EDIT: Oh, and here we are, the export I mentioned. it did exist!!
Awesome thanks!
I'll try the .xml for now, since it's much more easier to udnerstand.
Just a quick look at the eevee mod, got my head dizzy with all the folders-in-folders-inside-folders-wrapped-in-folders lol

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I'm beginning to wonder if Inno's favorite animal wouldn't happen to be Equine? Just saying since they tend to give the best starting bonuses in the game, like:
Melee Builds:
Horse: +25 Physique, +25 Physical Damage, +30 Critical Power, -5 Arcane, -10 Aura (Sure you lose abit Arcane...but so what? you're a Melee fighter, you're here to hit stuff, not to cast spells and THAT Physical Damage increase is sure as hell priceless regardless of your weapon for that very reason.)

Magic Builds:
Unicorn: +20 Physique, +5 Arcane, +50 Spell Eficiency, +5 Physical Damage, +10 Critical Power
Or if ya REALLY wanna go overkill
Alicorn: +15 Physique, +15 Arcane, +75 Spell Eficiency, +10 Physical Damage, +50 Critical Power (Also you can fly)
I put both of these so high because Spell Eficiency lowers the aura required to cast pells to the point you can spam them like crazy and you can EASILY make soothing orb regen more HP and Aura than what you're losing in combat so that high Spell Eficiency essentially gives ya Unlimited Magical Power.

Like SERIOUSLY, i was hyped to see what the new 3 transformations brough to the table (Capybara and Octopus ain't half bad for Arcane) but much like with Bears and Sharks for Melee i'm left asking: is there anything better than these Equine Tranformations that you can actually GET IN GAME? cuz i ain't seeing it! (Not Counting the Demons since you need actual help to turn into that nor the Youko because they aren't implemented yet.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Speaking of Natalya, I'm really glad I went and checked the .xml dialogue files before bothering with the whole filly point grind.

The amount of non-machine-generated content in the reward scenes from getting a silver/gold choker is not worth the repetitive busywork required to earn enough points.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I'm beginning to wonder if Inno's favorite animal wouldn't happen to be Equine? Just saying since they tend to give the best starting bonuses in the game, like:
Melee Builds:
Horse: +25 Physique, +25 Physical Damage, +30 Critical Power, -5 Arcane, -10 Aura (Sure you lose abit Arcane...but so what? you're a Melee fighter, you're here to hit stuff, not to cast spells and THAT Physical Damage increase is sure as hell priceless regardless of your weapon for that very reason.)

Magic Builds:
Unicorn: +20 Physique, +5 Arcane, +50 Spell Eficiency, +5 Physical Damage, +10 Critical Power
Or if ya REALLY wanna go overkill
Alicorn: +15 Physique, +15 Arcane, +75 Spell Eficiency, +10 Physical Damage, +50 Critical Power (Also you can fly)
I put both of these so high because Spell Eficiency lowers the aura required to cast pells to the point you can spam them like crazy and you can EASILY make soothing orb regen more HP and Aura than what you're losing in combat so that high Spell Eficiency essentially gives ya Unlimited Magical Power.

Like SERIOUSLY, i was hyped to see what the new 3 transformations brough to the table (Capybara and Octopus ain't half bad for Arcane) but much like with Bears and Sharks for Melee i'm left asking: is there anything better than these Equine Tranformations that you can actually GET IN GAME? cuz i ain't seeing it! (Not Counting the Demons since you need actual help to turn into that nor the Youko because they aren't implemented yet.)
how can ya turn yerself into a unicorn?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
So, you have a sneaking suspicion that the person who invented the character "Natalya" and provided a whole sidequest dedicated to servicing Centaur horse-cock might just possibly have a thing for the gee-gees?
Who? never met that NPC

how can ya turn yerself into a unicorn?
You just need to enchant a Sugarcube/Horse transformative consumable to give you a horn in the horn section (just ONE horn tho, get any more than that and you won't become a Unicorn), if you wanna double down and become an Alicorn you can also add wings with the same transformative while you're at it.

Reactions: organord

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Who? never met that NPC
You meet her during Helena's romance quest, and the meeting gives an opportunity to begin Natalya's "romance" quest.

The player character will need to do a lot of ass-munching and get pounded by massive horsecocks. It also entails a full package of forced TFs very early on (you need to consent to them so it bypasses having that turned off in the options) along with a slave choker (though you can still roam freely).
So if any of those things don't interest you, steer clear.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You meet her during Helena's romance quest, and the meeting gives an opportunity to begin Natalya's "romance" quest.

Lots of ass-munching and getting pounded by horsecocks, and also entails a full package of forced TFs very early on (you need to consent to them so it bypasses having that turned off in the options) along with a slave choker (though you can still roam freely).
So if any of those things don't interest you, steer clear.
Geeze, glad i asked, not touching that with a 10ft pole, thanks!

alphafr

May 18, 2018
so i've watched patch description and after nearly redoing the game entirely where it currently ends I am suprised I've not seen any of the dragon morph ever despite being added, played with game option to make them the only possible encounter and still never saw one

I know you can buy consumable to turn into transform potions but kinda odd there is an option that don't work

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes