xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i guess its just me, but i feel kinda confused why theres the bipedal cloaca-option that refers to special races(like lamia) always have cloakas....
i mean...sure...you can change a ton of stuff in the options and spawnrates.. but why is the game at this point stubborn?
feels very out of place...

Reactions: Megumin.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I don't do memes, or so I like to tell myself.

Here's an item, just a pair of gloves, nothing too fancy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For simplicity, save it in ${game_directory}/res/clothing/dsg/ckls (which already has a .svg image for the icon)
Any filename that ends with .xml should be fine.

Reactions: 95problems

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
i guess its just me, but i feel kinda confused why theres the bipedal cloaca-option that refers to special races(like lamia) always have cloakas....
i mean...sure...you can change a ton of stuff in the options and spawnrates.. but why is the game at this point stubborn?
feels very out of place...
if i remember correctly, lamias aren't bipedal, also i have no idea what you just said

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
if i remember correctly, lamias aren't bipedal, also i have no idea what you just said
thats kind of the point, why add an option to manage cloacas just to add exceptions...

lamias and other snakes can have morphs too, why are the higher grades of transformation forcing one if you can disable it for bird and reptile morphs?

anyways, my focus isnt too much in this part of...choice...
it was just a funny observation.

Reactions: Megumin.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You'll run into a lot of funny observations with this game. It's best just to go with it, because digging into this game's code will just drive you crazy. The less joking answer is that they just didn't think of these things when they designed the original system, and adding exceptions was the easy way to add new stuff.

organord

Jun 10, 2020
thats kind of the point, why add an option to manage cloacas just to add exceptions...

lamias and other snakes can have morphs too, why are the higher grades of transformation forcing one if you can disable it for bird and reptile morphs?

anyways, my focus isnt too much in this part of...choice...
it was just a funny observation.
The way it works is that you can choose between a standard genital configuration or a cloaca only if you have a lower torso that allows for meaningful differentiation between front/rear genital/anus positions. If both front/rear layouts are valid, you are allowed to choose which to use (normal, front cloaca, rear cloaca).

A serpentine lower body is not one of these valid types; having a frontal cloaca is a physical necessity in this case - the anus/rear cloaca position is blocked by your serpent tail continuing straight on from your spine.

Unlike regular tailed creatures, your tail does not start diverging from the body at the hips. That lack of a buttock region means the "back" of your body doesn't end at that point, it keeps continuing downwards.
Furthermore, regardless of whether you have a tailed bipedal/quadrupedal lower body or a serpentine one, if you consider what is the front/belly/underside and back/spine/upper side of the body and tail, you can still see that the genitals are technically on the underside of the body, regardless of whether they're normal/front/rear cloaca mounted - when you have a tail, your anus/rear cloaca is still on the part of the body that segues into the underside of the tail after all.

So since a rear-mounted anus or cloaca with a serpentine lower body doesn't make sense (whether physically or aesthetically), the frontal cloaca configuration is the only option.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Now start studying biology, you'll have enough time to complete at least a bachelor's degree before the next part of main story is released (y)
I was going to be checky, but then I realized that reality is funny enough on it's own. If you had started around the time of the last story update, you legit could have completed an AS degree before the next portion comes out. And if you went heavy on the course load, you'd be most of the way through a BS...

Also, I'm calling it now. The Nyan side quest is going to take more than two weeks to finish. From where it is now, I don't believe for a second that she'll get it done in only two weeks. And then I suspect we'll get Rose's rework before 4.0 actually releases.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I will note to anyone trying to build it themselves that Inno specifically notes that the 172 version of the JRE works 'best' because it's what she works with.
It does technically work with later JDKs (I build it against 14, personally), but due to a bunch of changes with how Java works that I only partially understand (I'm more of a .NET guy), you need to pass a crapload of stuff to the JRE to get it to start. Specifically, this utter disaster (works with both JRE11/JFX11 and JRE14/JFX14):

Code:
--module-path /path/to/javafx-sdk-14.0.1/lib --add-exports javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.collections=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.sg.prism=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.scene=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.util=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.base/com.sun.javafx.logging=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.geom.transform=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.tk=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.utils=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.font=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.controls/com.sun.javafx.scene.control=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.scene.input=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.geom=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.prism.paint=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.scenario.effect=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.scenario.effect.impl.prism=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.scene.text=ALL-UNNAMED --add-exports javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.iio=ALL-UNNAMED --add-modules=javafx.controls,javafx.fxml
Et voilà!

LT-Java14.png

Zenoxus

Donor
Aug 6, 2019
from what I can tell 0.3.15 preview has not been uploaded for win builds yet so here it is (sorry if I'm just dumb and it has already)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win -
Win 32-bit -

Please note these have been taken from subscribestar and re-uploaded if you have any issues i can't really help you, I'm also using a free mega account so it's limited too 20Gb of bandwidth.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Because not everybody looks Inno's blog.

Hello again,
This is just a short post to let you all know how things are progressing and what my plans are for the next version.
This week I've been working on getting some bugs fixed and adding more of Nyan's content, and everything is progressing well on both of those fronts. However, I've listened to a lot of your feedback regarding the focus on Nyan, and so I've decided to cut her planned content rework short. My plan is to now add her content up to and including the encounter with her mother, and I'll leave the addition of her marriage content until after I've added a significant amount of Fields content.
Speaking of which, I should have Nyan's reduced content finished by the end of this weekend, at which point I'll move on to adding Fields encounters and the Elis map. I'm also planning on adding the next stage of the main quest, which will take place in Elis itself. There are a few other minor additions and changes I also want to make for this next release, so while I'm aiming to have the public release out by the weekend of the 6th-7th February, it will most likely end up being pushed back a little due to how much I want to get done.
I'll make another progress news post on Tuesday, 2nd February, by which time I expect to be working on Fields encounters. I'll give you a more accurate date for version 0.4's release in that post as well.
Finally, while I do really appreciate your comments, I would like to ask those of you who are insulting others to please stop. There's really nothing positive to be gained for anyone by insulting other people.
That being said, I'd like to thank the majority of you for your civil and comprehensive feedback, and I'll see you again soon!

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020

Hello again,
This is just a short post to let you all know how things are progressing and what my plans are for the next version.
This week I've been working on getting some bugs fixed and adding more of Nyan's content, and everything is progressing well on both of those fronts. However, I've listened to a lot of your feedback regarding the focus on Nyan, and so I've decided to cut her planned content rework short. My plan is to now add her content up to and including the encounter with her mother, and I'll leave the addition of her marriage content until after I've added a significant amount of Fields content.
Speaking of which, I should have Nyan's reduced content finished by the end of this weekend, at which point I'll move on to adding Fields encounters and the Elis map. I'm also planning on adding the next stage of the main quest, which will take place in Elis itself. There are a few other minor additions and changes I also want to make for this next release, so while I'm aiming to have the public release out by the weekend of the 6th-7th February, it will most likely end up being pushed back a little due to how much I want to get done.
I'll make another progress news post on Tuesday, 2nd February, by which time I expect to be working on Fields encounters. I'll give you a more accurate date for version 0.4's release in that post as well.
Finally, while I do really appreciate your comments, I would like to ask those of you who are insulting others to please stop. There's really nothing positive to be gained for anyone by insulting other people.
That being said, I'd like to thank the majority of you for your civil and comprehensive feedback, and I'll see you again soon!
what a meme

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
I'm really really annoyed there's no thematic joke built into the game's title regarding delays. For example, the joke was it would be 10,000 Days until the next Tool album. The gods of synchronicity have let me down on this one. Any Sumerian scholars able to tell me if there's some kind of prophesy about the return of Lilith or something funny at least? Is the more biblical ETA of the apocalypse when we can expect version 1.0.0 to drop?

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018

Hello again,
That's good. So Inno listens to feedback and decided to not waste so much time with Nyan in favor of progressing the main quest. It's what I wanted, so I'm happy.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
That's good. So Inno listens to feedback and decided to not waste so much time with Nyan in favor of progressing the main quest. It's what I wanted, so I'm happy.
Agreed, while i like Nyan i don't like her enough to do a whole marriage quest and honestly would much rather progress the main quest, maybe finally having a way to become a Youko without using the BUGGY code while we're at it?
P.S: anyone remember how long it takes for Wesley to appear after you've done the harpy sidequest and dealt with Wolf dude at police station?

Reactions: dased345
4.10 star(s) 118 Votes