Bogojisem

Oct 24, 2019
Unfortunately, I haven't managed to get a Fields encounter added for this preview, but there have been several other additions, improvements, and contributions, including a few new races by NoStepOnSnek, updates to Enforcer items and races by DSG, and numerous fixes by Stadler76 and AceXP. I'll get Fields content and the map of Elis added for the full release of 0.4, which will hopefully be out in 1-2 weeks from now.
Oh look, more furry stuff I have to turn down or outright disable every time I download a new version. Almost two years of waiting for this to progress and still nothing for the main story. Most of us will be dead or in nursing homes by the time we get to fight Lilith.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Lapsa

Game Developer
May 30, 2020
Oh look, more furry stuff I have to turn down or outright disable every time I download a new version. Almost two years of waiting for this to progress and still nothing for the main story. Most of us will be dead or in nursing homes by the time we get to fight Lilith.
I'm pretty sure its a furry game - so it'll probably help save you stress later to bank on there being more furry content in the future.

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
Most of us will have become dust by the time this game is finished.
The lucky ones are still skeletons.

Reactions: dased345

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Someday I'll have to find out how Github is going.
The link for Inno's Github is in the OP on the first page. I believe there's a tutorial there on how to compile it for yourself. Personally I just wait until either someone posts it here or until there's a new public version on her blog.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Oh look, more furry stuff I have to turn down or outright disable every time I download a new version.
lol wat? you do see who the majority of the characters and content are in this game right? if you're looking for a purely human experience you're not gonna find much to enjoy and never will with this game. I'd recommend you to Accidently Woman if you want what is the closest sex system to this game. If you're still holding out for more human content, jump ship now because FERALS are coming (already have mod support for it) and more furry races are coming.

Reactions: Lapsa

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, it updated

I'm not good at this build thing so I'll just wait til' someone releases the exe version...

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
What the hell's a Melusine? also:

• Added support for multiple vagina or penis types per race in enchanted TF potion effects. (PR#1465 by Stadler76)

Are we FINALLY gonna be able to go double dick on girls? hell's yeah! gotta say even if we'll never fight Lilith i still enjoy the vast personalization on character's look and genitals (honestly feels like it puts CoC and TITS to shame personalization options wise, the only thing they had over this game was the double penis and now we gonna have it? score! we'll see if the new races are any good tho, if you're like me and try to maximize damage right now is hard to top the Horse or Alicorn races in Melee and Arcana)

Reactions: dased345

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I met her in the main quest and I see what you're referring to, but I can't seem to do foot stuff with random people, which is unfortunate.
not sure if i am going to use the correct terms here, but if you're a footfag, make sure the person to give the footjob is standing, and the receiver of the footjob is kneeling (blowjob position), you can give or receive footjob with shoes or socks on or with barefeet by manually taking them off

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.10 star(s) 117 Votes