95problems

Oct 25, 2019
Speaking of Natalya, I'm really glad I went and checked the .xml dialogue files before bothering with the whole filly point grind.

The amount of non-machine-generated content in the reward scenes from getting a silver/gold choker is not worth the repetitive busywork required to earn enough points.
Lmao definitely just use cheat engine for that quest, or click the same button ~200 times

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I did Arthur's side-quest for the hypno-watch but it was disenchanted. People here said you need to enchant it again yet I do not see it in my inventory. And if I try to enchant another watch I do not see any effect like the one mentioned. Any tips?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I did Arthur's side-quest for the hypno-watch but it was disenchanted. People here said you need to enchant it again yet I do not see it in my inventory. And if I try to enchant another watch I do not see any effect like the one mentioned. Any tips?
When you open up your inventory screen there's a button on the side marked with a key. That's the tab for unique items including Arthur's hypno-watch.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
So, you have a sneaking suspicion that the person who invented the character "Natalya" and provided a whole sidequest dedicated to servicing Centaur horse-cock might just possibly have a thing for the gee-gees?
Honestly, I think that whole "romance" quest it's a Patreon sort-of-comission.
It doesn't fits Inno's usual content (more "common" content), and the way the text is written, it feels like it's specifically for someone with that very specific fetish.*
Aside of text/dialogue, the content is quite limited, actually: a couple scenes (which are relatively generic -in the sense that they just use the basic sex system-), then just grind and that's it.
Sort of of "here, done, carry over".

*something I hate about manga, is the overabundance of redundance.
X character is grabbing his cock, and Y character is face down, butt in the air.
As if situation isn't obvious itself (and what's going to follow), X character thinks "I'm going to stick my cock on Y's ass, finally! My cock on Y's ass!", and Y character thinks "oh my god, Xs is going to stick his cock on my ass! His cock in my ass!!"... so X sticks cock in Y's, and both not only repeat almost the same dialogue, but they also describe what we're already seeing, and we knew it would happen.
Example:
Filly, you're going to love horse ass. You're going to be trained to love horse ass. You like horse-ass filly? Say you love horse ass because you're a filly that love horse ass, your horse-ass loving filly!

It just feels like cheap, bad manga (or horse ass?).

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Obviously Inno's furry fetish is sloths 'cuz she emulates one so badly :drumroll:

Jokes aside, I don't think you can really point to a TF's 'power' as indicitive of her preferences. It isn't as if the game is really balanced anyways, and the earlier TFs were made before she did the combat rework (and generally back when the game was just newer and less thought out).

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
*something I hate about manga, is the overabundance of redundance.
X character is grabbing his cock, and Y character is face down, butt in the air.
As if situation isn't obvious itself (and what's going to follow), X character thinks "I'm going to stick my cock on Y's ass, finally! My cock on Y's ass!", and Y character thinks "oh my god, Xs is going to stick his cock on my ass! His cock in my ass!!"... so X sticks cock in Y's, and both not only repeat almost the same dialogue, but they also describe what we're already seeing, and we knew it would happen.
Example:
Filly, you're going to love horse ass. You're going to be trained to love horse ass. You like horse-ass filly? Say you love horse ass because you're a filly that love horse ass, your horse-ass loving filly!

It just feels like cheap, bad manga (or horse ass?).
you made me spit out my water from laughing

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
so i've watched patch description and after nearly redoing the game entirely where it currently ends I am suprised I've not seen any of the dragon morph ever despite being added, played with game option to make them the only possible encounter and still never saw one

I know you can buy consumable to turn into transform potions but kinda odd there is an option that don't work
They're not naturally spawnable right now, though you can easily edit the xml or just use the debug spawn to meet them.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Speaking of Natalya, I'm really glad I went and checked the .xml dialogue files before bothering with the whole filly point grind.

The amount of non-machine-generated content in the reward scenes from getting a silver/gold choker is not worth the repetitive busywork required to earn enough points.
It's really only my bloody-minded completionism that got me through it. As you say, it's just a grind.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well...i take back what i said about the Horse-Morph being the most OP melee fighter, turns out Tigermorph ain't half-bad!
(My Tigermorph here has 100% physical damage and 50% Unarmed Damage)
Tigermorph.png

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey anyone else having issues with the panther-morph? i been using a Tigermorph character and when i loaded my file for some reason he turned into a snow leopard, then i loaded it again and he was a lion like...anyone else having their panther-morph just randomly switch between sub-races? (my char only has the hair morphed btw, do you need more transformative aspects to lock on the subrace you want?)

P.S: Ok so i transformed further into a tiger-morph and changed my tail and ears to be "stripped" before removing them, i think that fixed the random transformation problem.

Last edited:

circuit

May 17, 2017
I'm actually not sure if the Natalya content was part of the Patreon debacle. But if it's not, it's probably part of the Discord frittering.
natalya was a patreon commission and there was a bit of controversy with it because of how long updates take and how only a small handful of people will actually enjoy its content due to it being a combination of several niche fairly exclusive fetishes

Reactions: anon1010

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
Does the hypno-watch only work with randomly generated NPCs? I wanted to make scarlett bisexual but she simply refuses to look at the watch, is there a way? Say, if I increase femininity and improve the relationship would she eventually be ok with "using" it?

And is there a way to have dominant sex with rose (not talking about the finger scene)?

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I'm fairly certain that you can't use the watch on non-random chars. And you can't transform them, either, apart from transformation options given to you in quest/story content (feminizing Brax for example). Unfortunately, I think you're out of luck in regards to Scarlet.

Reactions: LewdGanglia

TiberL

May 17, 2020
Does the hypno-watch only work with randomly generated NPCs? I wanted to make scarlett bisexual but she simply refuses to look at the watch, is there a way? Say, if I increase femininity and improve the relationship would she eventually be ok with "using" it?

And is there a way to have dominant sex with rose (not talking about the finger scene)?
As far as I've found, special NPCs are immune to the hypnowatch, not sure if that applies to all of them though, I haven't tested it extensively.
As for Rose, she was suppose to get more content at some point but I have 0 clue when that was last mentioned or when it was suppose to happen.

Reactions: LewdGanglia
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes