NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Does the hypno-watch only work with randomly generated NPCs? I wanted to make scarlett bisexual but she simply refuses to look at the watch, is there a way? Say, if I increase femininity and improve the relationship would she eventually be ok with "using" it?

And is there a way to have dominant sex with rose (not talking about the finger scene)?
As far as I've found, special NPCs are immune to the hypnowatch, not sure if that applies to all of them though, I haven't tested it extensively.
I've NEVER had that problem with Scarlett/i've always been able to use it on ANYONE i want...perhaps you're using the Hypno-Watch WITHOUT having the Kink-Advocate fetish? (the one that says you have a fetish for giving people other fetishes?) cuz i always get that one via enchanted-potions made from mistery kink and i think having that kink is what actually lets me bypass corruption requirements for shaping other people's psyche? (wasn't even aware that shit could fail to be honest, i tend to give myself Kink-Advocate and Transformer fetishes, then i'm able to just bypass any requirements to transform someone physically or mentally because THOSE ARE MY CHARACTER'S FETISHES, hell i turned Scarlett into a bisexual with a FERTILITY GODDESS body the moment i got her, maybe that's why?)

Last edited:

LewdGanglia

Dec 13, 2020
I've NEVER had that problem with Scarlett/i've always been able to use it on ANYONE i want...
I do have the perk but the thing is, I got the watch after I gave Scarlett back to helena as a quest. So now she is a regular NPC I can talk with when visiting the market, so interaction behaves differently.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I do have the perk but the thing is, I got the watch after I gave Scarlett back to helena as a quest. So now she is a regular NPC I can talk with when visiting the market, so interaction behaves differently.
Ah, that might be it, i always keep her as my slave, guess you can only use it on slaves and Random Generated NPCs then?

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Rose was in fact due more content and then Inno did an Inno and forgot. Though I admit I think she's been better than most patreon devs about putting The Waifus™ in, remember that weird wolf girl you can debug-meet in the alleyways that just got abandoned? I think she and Natalya were like the only ones Inno specifically took a patreon request for

Though then again Inno also had the bethesda genius move of letting people mod their own content in.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
you made me spit out my water from laughing
Lol sorry!
But seriously, go and read. It's a constant repetition of what are they going to do, what are they doing, and what they did.
Which also completely spoils the interest of "what's coming next".

Aside of that particular event, most content is following that route.
Everything is getting so blatantly obvious, that questing is just becoming a "go here/there and click", while on the other hand you might completely miss certain things if you don't follow Discord chit-chat...

natalya was a patreon commission and there was a bit of controversy with it because of how long updates take and how only a small handful of people will actually enjoy its content due to it being a combination of several niche fairly exclusive fetishes
Pretty evident, as as I've said, it doesn't fits Inno's usual "style", in any aspect.

Personally, I really like it ('cept the horse ass worship, which it's easily skippable), and might even try to mod it a bit when the system/rules become finished.

i turned Scarlett into a bisexual with a FERTILITY GODDESS body the moment i got her, maybe that's why?)
Well yes, you have slave Scarlett.
You can't interact with NPC's inventory, so it's impossible to use the watch on somebody else aside slaves.

(I think Inno mentioned that in a future, NPCs could be transformed, but it was low on priority. Most likely because she's still working on the system and don't want any more complications for now)

Rose was in fact due more content and then Inno did an Inno and forgot. Though I admit I think she's been better than most patreon devs about putting The Waifus™ in, remember that weird wolf girl you can debug-meet in the alleyways that just got abandoned? I think she and Natalya were like the only ones Inno specifically took a patreon request for

Though then again Inno also had the bethesda genius move of letting people mod their own content in.
I thought the wolf-girl was a contribution, not a Patreon comission.
The creator has posted in here before, and I don't remember him saying it was comissioned, he just did it.

Personally, while I wasn't interested in the character itself (the usual waifu), I did like that it was another NPC, with new content. I never understood why she was so bashed away, since it didn't had any outrageous fetishes (tho I saw something stupid like "she was breaking the canon of the game"). Indeed, she was precisely what the game is lacking (for now?), an NPC with options and a backstory. I'd really like to see it implemented again.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
What is a "bethesda genius move" please? (y) (I don't even know where to look! :oops:)
e-d
Don't you know that Bethesda has the best community interaction?

Release a buggy game intentionally so your community fixes it for you, such a great interaction right there.
Bless Godd Howard...
Q wQb

Reactions: Marlin Brandy

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Don't you know that Bethesda has the best community interaction?

Release a buggy game intentionally so your community fixes it for you, such a great interaction right there.
Bless Godd Howard...
Q wQb
I can only imagine that you are refering obliquely to the corporation Bethesda Softworks in some way.
Thank you, I guess. (y)

e-d

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
"Bethesda genius move" refers to the fact that bethesda, the company, is notorious for making technically complete open world games that then proceed to have a bajliion mods made for them that add in community-desired features, bug fixes, and whole new content.

Much as, say, Inno did with LT. She makes the game and its abse content, and then openly allowed people to mod things in to the point the sum total of mod content, much like a bethesda game, is probably equal or greater than her actual content.

• Love
Reactions: e-disfunction

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Are there many mods for this game? Googling does not give me much results.
I've only ever seen a few modded items that are either boring as hell, or just intentionally broken. And maybe a couple races that served no purpose other than putting someone's OC in the game.

You can't really mod in actual content. The game doesn't really support it in any meaningful way.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See, you guys are simply bad at reading comprehension. Did you see Inno ever specify which year's February 0.4 was coming out? Exactly, it's actually meant for 2069, and y'all are just moaning and complaining about nothing.

khalinki

Jan 27, 2019
I've been catching up to this game's development for the first time since 2019 and well...

I don't want to say that innoxia is a fraud or something, don't get me wrong
All I'm saying is that going on her blogpost page, scrolling down to mid-2020 and reading all of her posts alongside with comments under them in chronological order was the most fun i've had in the current decade so far :ROFLMAO:

yuu_mereta

Oct 5, 2018
I've been catching up to this game's development for the first time since 2019 and well...

I don't want to say that innoxia is a fraud or something, don't get me wrong
All I'm saying is that going on her blogpost page, scrolling down to mid-2020 and reading all of her posts alongside with comments under them in chronological order was the most fun i've had in the current decade so far :ROFLMAO:
So do I, haha. Although I have some bad news for you...
She disabled them.

I think that seeing so much negativity in the comment sections must have played a part, but... See, even if a lot of them were unnecesseraly aggressive, they were deserved. She really messed up with this Field update, deciding to do whatever she wanted as if she didn't owe anything to anyone.

Don't get me wrong : she's the developer, she has the right to do anything she wants with the game and its devellopement. The thing is, people are paying her to get the game done faster. She explicitely said that donations would make the game's devellopement faster. And here we are, almost a year later, still waiting for the same update.

I personally don't care that much, probably because I had only been a supporter for 3 months in the past. And I like the game too, so I only hope for its best. Still, I can see why people are angry.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes