D

Deleted member 2729089

cool game, just went into submission and defeated the succubus. can choose my path now. hope to see more content, seems like the main story cannot progress past this point.

D

Deleted member 2729089

does anyone know how to get wings? is it through enchanting?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
does anyone know how to get wings? is it through enchanting?
Yeah, enchant a food item corresponding to a winged species and one of the icons in the left box should be a wing. Click on that and choose the desired wing type. You can change the size of your wings too, and some species, like harpies, have winged arms if you'd rather go that route.

Edit: you can also convince Lyssieth to turn you into a demon, and you'll be able to transform at will.

D

Deleted member 2729089

Yeah, enchant a food item corresponding to a winged species and one of the icons in the left box should be a wing. Click on that and choose the desired wing type. You can change the size of your wings too, and some species, like harpies, have winged arms if you'd rather go that route.

Edit: you can also convince Lyssieth to turn you into a demon, and you'll be able to transform at will.
awesome, thank you very much

D

Deleted member 2729089

hmm does anyone know how to get horns as a demon? my only option is "none" on the transformation tab. couldnt find an enchantment to grow these either.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Yup. I'm currently running on the theory that Inno doesn't actually want to move the story forwards. Instead focusing on fleshing out Dominion even more as a sandbox. But perhaps she thinks she eventually has to, otherwise the money will eventually start drying up.

She obviously hasn't been working on the fields, which were supposed to come last September if I recall. So it stands to reason that once she finally does get them out, we'll be waiting another year for the next step forward while she dithers and keeps adding more side shit. That being said, while I was marginally invested in the original story, and am getting tired of the same map, it might not be a bad move if the story were rewritten to focus only on Dominion and the surrounding countryside. Perhaps given enough time it could be made to feel more like a real lived in setting instead of a sandbox.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
hmm does anyone know how to get horns as a demon? my only option is "none" on the transformation tab. couldnt find an enchantment to grow these either.
no demon transformations are available outside of being a demon that i can find. so... not yet?
try typing buggy on an empty tile to get all your horny(getit?) needs.

I feel like if she didn't promise things after things on her blog for everyone to see then the comments wouldn't be such a problem. Just drop the update and that's it. No Fucking apology, No fucking deadline and no delay announcement. You're making it worst. If you want to spoil everyone on your discord about what's coming next then that's fine. That's your private fan discord. But if you keep announcing to the public on your blog that you keep fucking up every single GOD DAMN TIME! Then people are going to be mad at your incompetence.

She needs help with this game but she's too stupidly stubborn with doing this massive project solo. This project is probably going to kill her if this continues like this. Every time people ask her to hire someone to help her, they just get assaulted with comments like: She can do what she wants or she wants full control so NO. At this point, I hate to say it. But she's brought this all on herself.

Sidenote: Now the community is pretty much us vs them. Before I left the discord, it was filled with white knights that would blast you for saying anything negative about her or her game. Even an innocent when's the next update coming was met with passive aggressive comments.
wait, rly? last time i was on her discord i even made fun of her because she said b4 end of 2020 she would get 0.4. out and there were only 2-3 days left and would get a few of chuckles from a couple of people and inno

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
But hey, this all inspired me to make a game. I'm currently building out design docs for how I want the engine logic to work, as well as what baseline features I want to include from the start. I've got some general storyline and setting ideas, but I'm not entirely happy with them yet.

Kinda fun to finally be taking all those "if you don't like it, why don't you make your own game!" comments literally.
Idk if my comment will get deleted for being oot but i'm interested. so if u can elaborate more about this game you're planning to make..

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
public game or pet project
Yes.

This isn't going to replace my day job, and it takes time to go from pet project to game lol

I'll probably make and throw the project into a public repository this weekend. Depends on how being on-call goes this week. Mostly going to be prototyping first though, because it takes time to go from building an engine to having a game if you're actually planning stuff out lol

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anyone know if there's plans to add spider-morphs? Or if anyone is working on a mod for them?

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
Lemme ask one question because I'm too dumdum to find it.

So, after disabling her comments, Inno's blog page is just a long string of... posts with "sorry for the delay" and "This update introduces not only a tiny feature, but also a couple dozen bugs", is it?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Lemme ask one question because I'm too dumdum to find it.

So, after disabling her comments, Inno's blog page is just a long string of... posts with "sorry for the delay" and "This update introduces not only a tiny feature, but also a couple dozen bugs", is it?
Pretty much, yeah. I discovered LT in November and it's just been that the whole time I've been on the blog. And according to the guys who commented, it's been like that at least since August of last year.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes