Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm coming to the conclusion that the biggest obstacle to the development isn't Inno working alone or her unrealistic timeframes, it's the fact she bends all too easily to whatever the community wants.
Exactly.
You've been on the blog from a long time... remember the first months, she was looking around periodically, answering, and even taking ideas. It wasn't bad, because a blog is much manageable than Discord.
But still, she indeed accepted pretty much any type of input, some of it was useful, others... not so much.

As I've said, she has the type of personality that can't say "no".
Discord, being much... faster, it quickly gets overloaded with "suggestions", and that's whats killing her.

Again, she should had done a quick mapping, some content (story and sanbox) and develop a full system. Once that done, she could "sell" or "rent" the system, which would give her some income on one side, while at the same time opening horizons (meeting new fellow developers for help, as well as a way to advertise), which could help the game development without that much dependance on Patreons.
Now, for example, there's another game that has "rented" the system. This should have been happened months (if not a year) ago.

Unfortunately, any type of private "place" tend to gather zealots.
Take Fenoxo's site, which is a godawful place to say anything; but Fen is doing great, because he just gives a fucking damn about what the douchebags there ask.
Inno should... no, she needs to do the same. Let the fans cook their ideas there, and rabble as much as they want, but keep doing her stuff.

Last edited:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Speaking as someone who uses discord frequently (but then again who doens't) the absolute worst thing Inno did was run her own discord. Why? because it's mentally nicer for her to be on the discord (sometimes going on some REALLY long screeds about really uh, sort fringe style political ideaologies?) then it is to work. Its not necessarily like she's purposefully doing it, but by god is it capital E-enabling to just go shitpost on a discord with people who talk you up then to actually work on anything.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
It barely does. The game has memory leaks in random places, doesn't correctly handle garbage collection consistently, and has really weird edge cases all over the place. Shit like if you have an open save, and you restart the game while in the wrong tile/scene, it occasionally won't unload your previous save. You can literally watch the games memory, and it just creates an orphaned copy of your previous game. I'm not going to bother trying to report bugs and suggest fixes any longer, because the last time I did the community got pissy with me lol
Inno painted herself into a corner pretty badly with regards to the game engine, and she's now in this odd position where pumping the brakes and fixing it will anger her more neutral supporters, while criticism about the technical design choices from experienced engineers will anger her fans (because, as we know, LT is the digital embodiment of perfection). While it's very easy to communicate and demonstrate content changes, users tend to not understand what's going on with the foundation (see: the recent race overhaul).

When you look at the state of things right now, you've got a lot of annoyed people demanding that she pumps out content with little regard to the actual state of the game. However, as you've pointed out, the game tends to fall apart at the seams with the current Domination/Submission content. Memory leaks aside, the scheduling system of the game thrashes hard if it's tracking too many NPCs. On one of my saves it got to the point where it was taking around 300-400ms to move a single tile.

So, really, I don't even know what she can do here. She likely can't afford to pay a developer to tame the beast (based on her SubscribeStar numbers and some quick napkin math, anyway), and she can't delay releasing new content anymore. Not really an enviable position to be in, that's for sure.

I seriously respect Inno's ambition here, but this is one of those cases where she really should have learned to walk before trying to swim across Lake Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Idk if my comment will get deleted for being oot but i'm interested. so if u can elaborate more about this game you're planning to make..
I'm not sure if I should go that far off topic. Basic plan: not single story focused like LT, but still more in depth story focus than something like flexible survival. Slave system that combined my favorite parts from a bunch of games, plus my own ideas that I wish I could add (this is the hard one to add in narratively, which is a pain in my ass). Combat/sex and the likes will be similar to how LT does it, although I think I might try and run with a magic system that I've had ideas on for years now. Game progression will tie into that system to try and actually have a progression that flows over time, rather than being 100% complete in 10 minutes like with LT.

Ideally, I want it to be as modular and modable as possible. I'm kind of looking at flexible survival for that. I really like how easy it is to add new locations, scenes, encounters, and everything else. But it makes adding quest series kind of convoluted, and trying to use NPC stats as a way to track things is somewhat goofy. I'd also like to be able to not require recompiling the game itself to add new content, for obvious reasons. But I won't know how well it works until I finish some prototyping. If it's not resource efficient it could be a serious problem, so we'll see. This is the main thing I'm working on now while trying to lock down a narrative setting.

Once I have more to show I'll put in here somewhere. LT has been a ton of entertainment for me, so I'll be around.

Lemme ask one question because I'm too dumdum to find it.

So, after disabling her comments, Inno's blog page is just a long string of... posts with "sorry for the delay" and "This update introduces not only a tiny feature, but also a couple dozen bugs", is it?
Yeah, amazing innit? It's like, straight up two years worth of updates that are almost all delays. I actually think it makes the game look *worse* than when comments were there. Because at least a thread with 1000 comments laughing at the delays shows how active the game is.

Are there any guides or tips on how to get through this game on hardest difficulty?
How cheesy do you want to get?
You basically just need three obvious things: money, essense, and the flash spell (plus 10 points in fire magic to boost flash.

For levels, get the level two perk that allows you to steal XP when your sexual partner orgasms (get level two on the first night during the storm. Just use tease and you'll win most encounters during the storms). Then spend the 5k you start with to get your prostitution license. At that point you can just spam giving no-named, surprisingly high level NPCs handjobs until you're level 50. Or if you don't really care about getting raped repeatedly, go down to submission and just keep submitting to the Imp packs. It's four imps per encounter that each give XP. Double that once you have the perk that increases the number of orgasms needed per encounter.

This'll also get you like 200k cash to spend. I recommend unlocking slaving and maxing out your essences with all that.

For money, enslave 2-6 demons. I hope you have an auto-clicker for this part, because its dumb. Use the manual transformation to give them maxed out milk and semen production (you'll need to click like 500 times per slave, seriously, just use an auto-clicker. Go for 12 clicks or less a second, cause Java...) Add in as many random bonuses like addictive and psychoactive that you feel like, they add value as well. Give them all the breast use and lactation fetishes, and stick them in a milking room for 24 hours.

Then just fast forward time for like a week. You'll have like 20-100m depending on how many slaves you grabbed.

Then you're max level, you have unlimited money, and you can just buy literally whatever you want. Then just pull a skyrim, make yourself like 500 100% health and mana potions. Then you can spam flash, whichever attack you feel like, and healing.
You're basically invulnerable at that point. The only fight that'll be even remotely challenging is the one against the three demon generals. But if all that doesn't make it easy, just turn on silly mode and use the stupid american tourist job. Or turn off enchantment capacity. With unlimited money you can put +300 HP on every single wearable item and tattoo. Don't bother trying to boost your damage in that way, for some reason it doesn't really work.

All that's left at that point is trying to figure out the best combination of buffs to do stupid damage. I think the record I've seen is just under 600 in a single hit, while having enchantment capacity turned on.

Last edited:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I 100% understand everybody who is frustrated with the slow update speed, or the relatively small size of a lot of these updates. I discovered LT about 2 years ago, and it's very sad how little was improved in the last 8 or so months.

That said, if you came to the game recently, you got a pretty good sandbox game so far. I had a few dozen of very enjoyable hours playing Lilith's Throne, so I absolutely got my money's worth (considering it's free). It's just that most recent updates didn't make me want to play, which is a shame. The updates are just not big enough to be worth playing more than a few minutes to find out what's new. And it's especially unfortunate when Inno adds big side quests that I have absolutely no interest in (Natalya).

Still, there's no use getting worked up over her slow pace now. It's baked in, and unless you pay for her subscribestar, it's not like she owes you something. Of course new players go through the cycle of discovering the game, finding out it's great, and then being disappointed that patches are small and always late. But for me, that's just something I've learned to accept now. I'm still following this thread, I check out each update, and make a new playthrough every four months or so. I'm mentally adding two weeks to each announced release date to keep my expectations in check. LT could be one of the most amazing erotic games ever, but thanks to Inno being a bad project manager, it will merely be very good instead.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
google just spat me out on this thread page 180 or so march 2020...looking at the discussion last year and how the game "developed" over that time... most of the content are just race and item addons, spaghetti-code fixing and working on one or two romance quests while cutting other content back and forth....man really...

just spread the race encounters over the world, open the "Bureau of Property and Commerce" for more housing/building content, implement more slave jobs and work on a cooking system/gathering ingredients in the world.

maybe add some "mizuryuu kei land"-style theme park to build near the beach, add tanning and stonk-markets....

i know this one sounds arrogant and all, but over the time i ve seen people left and right throwing in some good ideas, but all we get are delays and cuts. i do understand times are difficult and maybe real life takes a way bigger toll than we can see, but i really would appreciate if the dev would either accept help or state that theres a deadline for content that will be delivered.
the meme of "another post, another delay" gets really old now.

Reactions: alex2011

organord

Jun 10, 2020
im just slow but do i change race
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding. Are you asking how to change your character's race?

You can transform your body by enchanting certain consumable items into elixirs. These items usually look like foodstuffs, and the tooltip will tell you which race the item corresponds to.
You can buy most of these enchantable items from Ralph in the Shopping Arcade, and they can sometimes be obtained for free by defeating opponents of the appropriate race.

When enough of your bodyparts look like those of a certain race, then you will qualify for a race change.
is very far from complete, but if you check the races featured within, you can see how each race requires a somewhat logical set of physical features (and sometimes coloration).

There are also certain ways to turn into a slime, or by progressing the main story you get a choice to turn into a demon, and these races can transform themselves (relatively) freely, without needing consumable transformative elixirs.

Reactions: femboyshota

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
you can enchant items, some advanced consumables can be enchanted with transformative effects, for example bubblegum lollipos can add wings or horns...collect some and experiment....or drink a slime container, become slime, transform yourself via the phone and enchant a second slime container to reverse back from slime to flesh.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
you can enchant items, some advanced consumables can be enchanted with transformative effects, for example bubblegum lollipos can add wings or horns...collect some and experiment....or drink a slime container, become slime, transform yourself via the phone and enchant a second slime container to reverse back from slime to flesh.
Really, going the slime route is the most efficient way to transform a character. One thing to keep an eye on is orifice depth and wetness, as this method won't alter those.

Not sure what you're on about with "advanced consumables" or lollypops granting horns ...

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
open the "Bureau of Property and Commerce" for more housing/building content, implement more slave jobs and work on a cooking system/gathering ingredients in the world.
I would love to see some attention to stuff like this especially. I waste a ton of time on similar things in the Strive games, and I always want to build up my house and make numbers go up in LT when I come back around to replaying it...but then I eventually remember that basically none of the jobs do anything unique and you just end up with millions you can't even spend, even without abusing the really broken milking room mechanic.

At least the spa is a source of buffs and the office room has the ledger, so that's kind of a start.

Reactions: alex2011

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
I love this game but is there a reason every other update seems to run super poorly? Like some updates run really smoothly but then the next couple updates start to really chug, and eventually slow to a crawl or even a full stop, after like an hour of play time? Even going to far as to heat up my computer.

My computer is built out of very recent (2019-2020) parts. There is no way this should happen but it does. In a java app, no less.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
I love this game but is there a reason every other update seems to run super poorly? Like some updates run really smoothly but then the next couple updates start to really chug, and eventually slow to a crawl or even a full stop, after like an hour of play time? Even going to far as to heat up my computer.

My computer is built out of very recent (2019-2020) parts. There is no way this should happen but it does. In a java app, no less.
Are you continuing the same save long-term and do you leave a lot of randomly generated NPCs standing around on the map instead of removing them? I've always heard letting too many NPCs "live" will quickly blow up the game. And there at least used to be some sort of issue with clicking too many items, like the game would start chugging after selling a lot of dropped clothing and I'd have to save/quit and reload, but I haven't noticed that lately.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Are you continuing the same save long-term and do you leave a lot of randomly generated NPCs standing around on the map instead of removing them? I've always heard letting too many NPCs "live" will quickly blow up the game. And there at least used to be some sort of issue with clicking too many items, like the game would start chugging after selling a lot of dropped clothing and I'd have to save/quit and reload, but I haven't noticed that lately.
Hmm, I suppose too many characters on the board at once would cause clutter. But that isnt uncommon for me as I like to put cursed expansion/feminization clothing on the randoms. This most recent update though even bringing up the offspring map takes a long time, even if I dont have that many kids in that save...

I suppose a short solution to this situation would be frequent saving and rebooting the game. :/

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah, the save file tracks each NPC that exists and that means typically longer-term saves tend to be bloated and bog the app down more and more. Removing any NPC after encountering them if you don't have permanent plans for them in particular is HIGHLY recommended as often as you can. Even then, it's not perfect as that doesn't 100% cull the fat all the time and eventually the save will get beyond help, but that at least helps slow the bloat some. Periodically restarting the app can help too since the game seems to have memory issues that persist the longer it stays up in a session.

Reactions: Carl0sDanger

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
I wish there's a more "peaceful" solution to remove my offsprings other than attacking them, like maybe giving them money to migrate elsewhere or something.. Sometimes i can't help but feel like doing mass abortions :/

Je suis un kiwi

Mar 15, 2018
I wish there's a more "peaceful" solution to remove my offsprings other than attacking them, like maybe giving them money to migrate elsewhere or something.. Sometimes i can't help but feel like doing mass abortions :/
If I remember correctly you can offer them a room in the house and they search a job, after that they can move out and you can "remove" your child.

EDIT : I tried just right now : Talk to your child, select "Move out" option and after that : "Remove character", and voilà. :D

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes