Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Meet these requirements:

1) Progress the Main Quest past the stage where you get info about Arthur from Brax (any resolution is fine, and you don't need to dabble in the followup Brax content).
2) Finish the Harpy Nests quest, after completion, allow 5 days to pass in-game.
3) Wander safe tiles in Dominion between 17:00 and 21:00, with no Arcane Storm active.

With all the requirements met, the questgiver will show up pretty quick (50% chance per step).
Do I need to have contraband items with me or no?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Do I need to have contraband items with me or no?
No, it isn't necessary to have any of those items at that point.

The quest requirements simply ensure your player character is aware of the enforcers as an organization, and that at least some of the enforcers know you to be a capable problem-solver (by dealing with the harpy issue for them).
It creates a reasonable excuse for that questgiver to approach you and request your assistance, without requiring a few different introductory lines based on your progress in the above quests.

Divus

May 6, 2018
Hey, so the latest update puts a store where the mall stockroom used to be... how do i progress nyan's quest so i can get enchanted clothing there?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey, so the latest update puts a store where the mall stockroom used to be... how do i progress nyan's quest so i can get enchanted clothing there?
There's a new warehouse district a bit north of slaver alley (as the quest log notes).

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
No mods messaged me to clarify, so I got nothing.

I recently started to explore having some NPCs at the house, and have recently discovered I am now completely unable to save my game. I'm sure it's because there are too many NPCs to keep track of and that the file size is too large, and it's quite frustrating.
How many NPCs? It would be surprising if you hit the max number of NPCs before you hit the max memory Java can allocate for the game. I've managed to break saves where they can't be loaded or the game crashes way before I've been prevented from saving. Like, I've had 100+ NPCs in the house lol

There are lots of areas/scenes that you can't save in. Like, for a long while you couldn't save in the bedroom lol

Try saving in an empty hallway while not talking with anyone, it should work. If you actually broke it, it's probably an inventory issue rather than an NPC limit.

a bit conspiratorial but there are mods on this site who are mods in the discord
Interesting. I was wondering about that, but at the same time two of the posts deleted were me defending how much Inno was making lol

Talk to Nyan. It's on the same menu screen as the shops themselves, top right corner.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
No mods messaged me to clarify, so I got nothing.

How many NPCs? It would be surprising if you hit the max number of NPCs before you hit the max memory Java can allocate for the game. I've managed to break saves where they can't be loaded or the game crashes way before I've been prevented from saving. Like, I've had 100+ NPCs in the house lol

There are lots of areas/scenes that you can't save in. Like, for a long while you couldn't save in the bedroom lol

Try saving in an empty hallway while not talking with anyone, it should work. If you actually broke it, it's probably an inventory issue rather than an NPC limit.

Interesting. I was wondering about that, but at the same time two of the posts deleted were me defending how much Inno was making lol

Talk to Nyan. It's on the same menu screen as the shops themselves, top right corner.
you didn't read their question, the mall stockroom got moved in newer version

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
A bit exaggerated, but it gets the point across, we were purged without any logical explanation. We were talking about the game in one way or another.
You don't seem to get it.
When somebody blcoks you from a chat, or walks away, or delete your posts (like in here), the explanation is simple: they're not interested (to say the least) in what you're saying/offering.
You sound like a zealot, with grandilocuent letanies on how you seek "justice", how you're going into pursue of answers, and demanding explanations of every single thing you consider is thrown your way.

There's no conspiration, no authoritarism or censorship or anything so epic: you (and whoever posts and gets deleted -me included-) are saying something that someone doesn't wants to hear/read.

Inno blocked her Blog, and some people are talking about weird, convoluted theories.
She blocked comments "for now" (sic) because she doesn't has time to read, and most likely got tired of the BS. People complains about her time delays... well, there you go, she just gained time.

Warning, walltext ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
There's no conspiration, no authoritarism or censorship or anything so epic: you (and whoever posts and gets deleted -me included-) are saying something that someone doesn't wants to hear/read.
That's literally an example of censorship...

It's Inno's game, she doesn't owes you anything, really, just as you don't owe her.
The game is literally a product Inno is offering and hoping you'll give her money to develop. That's literally how this works. A person trades their time and labor for money. This is literally her job, and we're literally her customers. Well, not all of us anymore.

She doesn't owe you anything, unless, you know, she wants to earn a living. Then she owes her customers in the exact same way any business does.

I've haven't watched anyone so aggressively sell themselves short in quiet a while.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't seem to get it.
When somebody blcoks you from a chat, or walks away, or delete your posts (like in here), the explanation is simple: they're not interested (to say the least) in what you're saying/offering.
You sound like a zealot, with grandilocuent letanies on how you seek "justice", how you're going into pursue of answers, and demanding explanations of every single thing you consider is thrown your way.

Inno blocked her Blog, and some people are talking about weird, convoluted theories.
She blocked comments "for now" (sic) because she doesn't has time to read, and most likely got tired of the BS. People complains about her time delays... well, there you go, she just gained time.

Warning, walltext ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am no zealot, tell the Discord there is no authoritarianism, conspiracy, or censorship since they didn't get the memo, what you say will not change my mind, I'm angry because Inno lied, and the mods here already purged the thread for this topic once, so I suggest it gets dropped, at least here. If you want to continue this in a PM, fine, I'm game, but not in the game thread due to the lurking danger of mods.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
[snip]

[snip]

It's Inno's game, she doesn't owes you anything, really, just as you don't owe her.
If she doesn't wants to give answers, who cares!
Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information, on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient."
While Inno certainly does not owe me anything, she is literally asking for money to support the development of Lilith's Throne, so she does owe her supporters. It's up to each individual to decide if they're getting their money's worth, but it is still a trade once they decide to dish out the money.

Reactions: alex2011

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Check this out. I've got 250+ kids

Normal performance, just after loading my save:

View attachment 1027064

And two seconds later, after I use the offspring map:

View attachment 1027065
So Lilith's plan for world domination is actually doomed to failure from the very start.
Before her demonic horde grows to a size where it can sweep the Earth, the fabric of reality will crumble under the strain.

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
That's literally an example of censorship...
All this shows is just that you don't understand what censorship actually means.

The game is literally a product Inno is offering and hoping you'll give her money to develop. That's literally how this works. A person trades their time and labor for money. This is literally her job, and we're literally her customers. Well, not all of us anymore.

She doesn't owe you anything, unless, you know, she wants to earn a living. Then she owes her customers in the exact same way any business does.
Inno ALLOWS you to support the project out of YOUR OWN VOLITION, if you like the project. At no point was there any contract signed. You are no customer. You are a private person, giving another private person money, nothing more.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
All this shows is just that you don't understand what censorship actually means.

Inno ALLOWS you to support the project out of YOUR OWN VOLITION, if you like the project. At no point was there any contract signed. You are no customer. You are a private person, giving another private person money, nothing more.
Yeah, Inno may not have any legal responsibility to her patrons, but she has a moral responsibility to them. They give her their money with the expectation that they will get something in return, even if there's no formal agreement involves, so Inno ought to do the thing she said she was doing to get their money.

Reactions: Arkus86

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I kinda jumped into this whole drama by accident lol.

So is the dev in the middle of an Yandere Dev situation?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
How do you have sex with your children?
You need to give them the Incest fetish or they won't be interested in you that way.
Enchant a Mystery Kink to add the fetish, and have them drink it.

And of course they need the appropriate orientation to be attracted to your MC (androphilic for masculine, gynephilic for feminine, ambiphilic for both). The Hypno-Watch can fix this, if needed.

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
You need to give them the Incest fetish or they won't be interested in you that way.
Enchant a Mystery Kink to add the fetish, and have them drink it.

And of course they need the appropriate orientation to be attracted to your MC (androphilic for masculine, gynephilic for feminine, ambiphilic for both). The Hypno-Watch can fix this, if needed.
Right!!! And how do you find them? When i birth them they just vanish lol

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Right!!! And how do you find them? When i birth them they just vanish lol
If you want to force them to spawn then there is an item you can buy in the City Hall, the . Get that item, stand on a dangerous tile and use the map from your inventory (it'll be in the last "backpack"/tab thing, as a special item). That will bring up a list of your children.
Even with the map, some races of children can only spawn in certain environments (the article mentions some examples).

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes