bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Fair enough. Personally, I feel like the pixel art style helps smooth over those inconsistencies.
Paper Doll has been discussed in the community and was threatened as a mod, but so far no one has developed it.
As this is a text adventure, Inno is concentrating on the Engine and core content. We only have mythical creatures as the Dev finished the race modding framework recently and a community member started pumping out mythical races that were then accepted as core content. This is old news and may be dated as I rage quit the discord due to moderators being shit partisan hacks and only rejoin to bug report and then quit.

Reactions: The_system

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
ive beeten the story content so far and faffed arund with the side stuff the childe map works as inteneded which will only spawn child if they are the race that would spawn in said tile and as of right now im just waiting for more story content befor i play again
You playing EXE or Java? it was a lot more stable in the java version, but still caused a massive memory spike due to internal conflicts

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Being able to free your slaves but keep them living with you is cool. Also finally getting the keys to their collars when you own them. Not getting those was something that never made sense to me. Spider morphs are great too, but you can't even encounter them naturally yet. Already got a lot of dragon kids cluttering my offspring map because they live outside the city. It would be funny if when we finally get a story update and new map, all the new species are still locked away in yet another new map that's years out of reach. Some smaller stuff here that's nice too, though, like getting rid of "fur-like hair". All the pointless reskins and flavor text we got but never just "fur". But... too bad there's no point in going back to play the game for the 100th time to check this stuff out.

Reactions: alex2011

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
WARNING THE WIN64 EXECUTABLE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE TRIED TO ACESS A FILE IN MY PROFILE THAT HAD CRYPTO IN THE PATH AND WAS BLOCKED BY MY ANTIVIRUS.
I don't fuck around with crypto currencies but I thought I should let you guys know.
None too bright person here, should I be spooked? Eyeing this MEGA download with suspicion now. I don't want Inno or some one snooping in my files, I couldn't bare it if any one found out how many different characters I make in this stupid sandpit despite disparaging it all the time.

Also elves when? Come on man, it's a single ear type, I'm dying here. How do you lack fantasy bread and butter? Orcs? Goblins? (I actually legitimately thought for a moment that removing the wings and tail and turning imps green would trick the game into recognising a new species, you know, as a nice easter egg or something) How's a guy going to make snobby driders without elf ears?

Reactions: alex2011

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Also elves when? Come on man, it's a single ear type, I'm dying here. How do you lack fantasy bread and butter? Orcs? Goblins? (I actually legitimately thought for a moment that removing the wings and tail and turning imps green would trick the game into recognising a new species, you know, as a nice easter egg or something) How's a guy going to make snobby driders without elf ears?
Generic fantasy races such as elves, orcs, goblins, trolls, dwarves, etc, aren't going to be added by Inno because she doesn't like them and/or finds them boring. You want those in then you either wait for a mod to do it for you or make it yourself. (Driders are an exception though, those will be added in the Jungle area.)

Also, I don't want to seem rude but some of these questions have been asked several times in this thread already. If you use the search function, you are liable to get an answer faster than making a post and waiting for a reply...

Last edited:

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
God, you make it sound like an abortion. Are you telling me it's too much to just fill in the details yourself? It has to be frame perfect to be worth the trouble?
Because I know what its like to work hard on something that seems like a great idea on the surface and you put everthing into it only to realize far too late that this was way over your head and it wasn't a great idea to begin with. Thats what a character generator for this game would be. And I find it funny that you "too much to just fill in the details yourself?" lol then why bother with a character generator? just imagine your character in your head. why do a half ass attempt tp bring shitty image on screen that looks nothing like what you made?

Reactions: 0culus and alex2011

Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
Generic fantasy races such as elves, orcs, goblins, trolls, dwarves, etc, aren't going to be added by Inno because she doesn't like them and/or finds them boring. You want those in then you either wait for a mod to do it for you or make it yourself. (Driders are an exception though, those will be added in the Jungle area.)

Also, I don't want to seem rude but some of these questions have been asked several times in this thread already. If you use the search function, you are liable to get an answer faster than making a post and waiting for a reply...
Fair enough, that's my bad. Although, I did assume after so much development their absence was entirely deliberate, so my question was more rhetorical than deliberate. As for the actual reason... well I'm sure anything I could say on the idea has already been said too.

Yel213

Jul 19, 2018
i think theres a bug in the newest version, i dont produce any cum even though i used the cum regeneration modifier, the cum production modifier and the cum explusion modifier

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
lmao, that update.

Lets start with the obvious; she said she was going to temporarily wrap up Nyan's shit a month ago. And that it would take a month to get the fields out. It took her three weeks (or was it five? Was that two posts ago, or one?) to wrap up Nyan's quest, without really adding much, and the fields are not likely going to be ready for "two" more weeks. Which in Inno terms means six weeks, minimum.

I absolutely stand by my claim that it takes her a full week per single screen's worth of writing.

Also, having gone through her code, it's kind of amazing to see that the contributors appear to have done the hard work for this patch. Well, the work that would be hard if all programmers involved were equal. I have a feeling one contributor in particular is way overqualified to be working on this project team lol

A lot of the features she added, assuming she's not a complete idiot, should have been pretty quick and easy additions. The hard work was already done, she just needed to call the right methods in the right order. Stuff like importing a character and making them a guest would have taken me an evening, working with her code, not mine.

The way these patch notes are being written these days, it's clear she's trying to pad them out and put her best foot forward. Which is why the contributors are being listed first. I didn't intend that to be as funny as it ended up being lol

But hey, they fixed a lot of the menu and flag errors. And they did finally add a couple obvious slave management features that were missing. So dope. And I'm betting a lot of what she got side tracked on was making shit easier for the contributors to add... uh... I don't actually know what. But hey! Time spent adding category locked stat points into the skill tree that's probably going to need to be dropped entirely down the line whenever we start thinking about actually redesigning the games progression to actually include... progression...
Started with yet another lie reveal, as I've come to expect from this developer, and I can almost guarantee those features won't be quick to finish off. This is Inno we're talking about, the best developer on the planet...at causing issues either by actual accident or intentionally to provide an excuse for a delay while trying to make them seem accidental.

I'm just waiting for Inno to totally break the game again like what happened with the elemental revamp. However, can't forget the actual developers, the contributors on GitHub, thanks guys.

I tried this one out a bit over a year ago, and was pretty well impressed, but looking at this thread now I see a lot of negativity. This makes me sad. Still though, a lot of the concepts here are an inspiration towards my own work (which might even be realized some day!), so it'll always have a soft spot in my heart. I remember reading in some patch notes some time ago that the Companion system was removed; has it returned and if not is there a link somewhere to the last version which had it?
No, it was dropped entirely from support, so it will not be returning unless someone else wants to revive it, for which I would be eternally grateful and they can have the money I was saving for Inno.

I guess it will be over by Christmas.
Doubtful, unless you mean Christmas 2032.

This is incredibly fucking annoying. How the fuck do you make this little progress within a FUCKING MONTH. Like Jesus fucking christ dude. I get that it is free, but god damn dude.
By focusing entirely on side content, which has a track record of multiple delays for every single individual addition.

How far does the main story currently go?

I haven't played this in a while and I vaguely remember that the countryside unlocked after a showdown with the demon mom.
How much further does it go after that? Has there been any significant progress, because the changelogs look like it's all contributor stuff and extra clothes and even more obscure races I don't really want to fuck.
Up to Lyssieth, the demon mom you refer to, turning you into a demon at your request, which is optional. The fields were opened, but they are a completely blank canvas and the only place to go is back to Dominion. It has been this way for a VERY long time.

Are you being facetious for comedic effect or has there literally been zero progress to the storyline in the year+ I haven't touched this game?
Literally, though he might have meant something comedic by it, that is the case for real.

A character from an aristocratic background might not have ever worked for a wage or salary, but that doesn't mean their family put up with them being idle. The typical young person fresh out of an English boarding school would be of at least above-average fitness and used to a quite disciplined life.

For an idea of what an "old school" boarding experience is actually like, consider that when Stephen Fry was imprisoned for credit card fraud in his late teens, he found the experience allowed more freedom than what he was used to.

So, I agree that the stats granted are OP, but someone from that background would be unlikely to be "otaku-like".
In real life, yeah. It depends, are we talking real life aristocracy or the stereotypical fictional aristocracy? That's the key as the second tends to not be anywhere near looking like the first. They usually really are fat slobs who care nothing of the people under their social status.

Well shit...

The development was kinda slow back then as well, so I figured I'd just ignore this for a while and then come back to all kinds of new content. If it's just a year's worth of item recoloring and fuckable capybaras then that's thoroughly disappointing.
That only works when a developer is actually working on the game. It really is basically item recoloring and fuckable capybaras, but the best part of that is those were added by other people on the public GitHub, not by the developer.

ive beeten the story content so far and faffed arund with the side stuff the childe map works as inteneded which will only spawn child if they are the race that would spawn in said tile and as of right now im just waiting for more story content befor i play again
Good luck, you're going to need about 60 more games with long play times to hold you, that story content isn't going to happen until 2032 unless it somehow gets done by the GitHub contributors IF it ever happens.

WARNING THE WIN64 EXECUTABLE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE TRIED TO ACESS A FILE IN MY PROFILE THAT HAD CRYPTO IN THE PATH AND WAS BLOCKED BY MY ANTIVIRUS.
I don't fuck around with crypto currencies but I thought I should let you guys know.
Holy crap, good thing I don't download from Inno's sources anymore. I'll just wait for the modders I do download from to shut that down.

Read some of the changelog...

'The 'American tourist' background now grants doubled effects from eating burgers.'

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
So the stereotype persists, I see. I have to admit that is pretty funny.

Do you think we will get any main story progression before 2022?
Nope, 2032 at best and that's IF we get it at all. This game could very well be abandoned sooner than that.

Pretty sure Inno is done with the engine plumbing that was required and is only working on content now (The hard stuff) :D
Probably more romance reworks, that is technically content, just side content instead of main content.

Being able to free your slaves but keep them living with you is cool. Also finally getting the keys to their collars when you own them. Not getting those was something that never made sense to me. Spider morphs are great too, but you can't even encounter them naturally yet. Already got a lot of dragon kids cluttering my offspring map because they live outside the city. It would be funny if when we finally get a story update and new map, all the new species are still locked away in yet another new map that's years out of reach. Some smaller stuff here that's nice too, though, like getting rid of "fur-like hair". All the pointless reskins and flavor text we got but never just "fur". But... too bad there's no point in going back to play the game for the 100th time to check this stuff out.
They will be, none of the 'outside of Dominion' races are found naturally in the next area either. One is found in the desert area, which is multiple areas away from the fields, and the other is found in the jungle, the second new area outside of cities like Dominion.

None too bright person here, should I be spooked? Eyeing this MEGA download with suspicion now. I don't want Inno or some one snooping in my files, I couldn't bare it if any one found out how many different characters I make in this stupid sandpit despite disparaging it all the time.

You should definitely be suspicious about the crypto thing.

So it took what, 9 months for 4.0 to come out? Oh wait she delayed it again lmao
Longer, this particular content has been delayed for over a year.

is this an actual content update or just another patch?
Actual content, mostly from the GitHub contributors, none regarding the next main update, and a small fraction regarding the reworks Inno was working on.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes