Mertonus

Jun 11, 2017
Heya, had stored some items in the bedroom and they are now gone, just some clothing not going to complain about that.

anyone know of a way to store items so they wont disappear? a chest or something for example.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Heya, had stored some items in the bedroom and they are now gone, just some clothing not going to complain about that.

anyone know of a way to store items so they wont disappear? a chest or something for example.
Well, anywhere in the house should be save so if you can reproduce it, report it as a bug.

Sep 1, 2019
Reading all the stuff that happened the past 4 pages took a while but was worth reading. I can't articulate how mad this makes me feel without getting so angry that I warp into another plane of existence. The discord really is a hug box. The mod who deleted the screenshots for being "off-topic" is a coward as well, seeing as it isn't off-topic if it is the only thing being talked about at that time. Just.... Do better guys.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
That depends on whether the Discord or the Patreon and SubscribeStar came first as most of the actual sidetracking comes from the Discord.

The slave thing was part of the plan from the start, the only thing the patrons really did for it was get it expanded.

No, the slave content is not what bogs down development, what bogs down development is when Inno adds more side quests, which come from non-slave NPCs, and then proceeds to inevitably break something that then becomes a priority fix and causes multiple delays in release dates.

Most of the added morphs are added by contributors on the GitHub, not Inno. What Inno adds is reworked romance quests, side quests, stuff like the Nyan romance rework.
I would argue what bogs down development is JAVA

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
What is there to work, exactly?

2.5 texts, with dozen or so starting position variations?
Really?

You need a day of work, a big mug of coffee and some inspiration from 'senpai noticed me!' anime.
Sweet. You know the secret sauce to fast development (Other than don't choose JAVA). So can I get the link to your game? I'd like to check it out. It must have lots of content.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Reading all the stuff that happened the past 4 pages took a while but was worth reading. I can't articulate how mad this makes me feel without getting so angry that I warp into another plane of existence. The discord really is a hug box. The mod who deleted the screenshots for being "off-topic" is a coward as well, seeing as it isn't off-topic if it is the only thing being talked about at that time. Just.... Do better guys.
I quit the discord because of the mods (Let me guess it was Leo you're talking about) But past that, those who appreciate her efforts support her. Others who don't build the game for free (Or get the crypto thief version here on F95) and play it for free. So Y U mad bro?

Reactions: Majordeathwish
Sep 1, 2019
I quit the discord because of the mods (Let me guess it was Leo you're talking about) But past that, those who appreciate her efforts support her. Others who don't build the game for free (Or get the crypto thief version here on F95) and play it for free. So Y U mad bro?
To be honest I am mad because I really enjoy this game. I want the game to be good. The main reason for me being mad is the mod deleting the screenshots from this thread and labeling it off-topic.

Reactions: H3ntaiMaster69

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
Just in case you guys have any questions about the game, hit me up. I've been hanging with this game since 1.8 and know a little about things. Most of the people talking here seem like random yahoos sounding off. And Inno is pretty rare on the discord, and mostly reacts with anime pics instead of talking.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
To be honest I am mad because I really enjoy this game. I want the game to be good. The main reason for me being mad is the mod deleting the screenshots from this thread and labeling it off-topic.
Can you hit me with a link to post on that? I have to run soon and don't have time to go through the last four pages.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I noticed this while looking through the hotfix:

• The 'Dispel elemental' action now works correctly for companions.
I thought support for companions was dropped?
Elementals are technically battle only companions as of the rework that literally broke the entire game a few months back and there are quest specific companions. Only slave companions and free guest companions, the ones living with you, were dropped from support as they were the only ones on that system. The elementals and quests use a new system.

reworks of already existing quests that were added by the previous updates? This update was nyan quest, before that was the 3 months of race rework. but then there was rat warrens, Natalya, Scarlett, Helena. Her problem isn't lack of updates, it's that she spent a year adding side romances instead of the next area.

there aren't deer morphs unless you mean reindeer morphs in which case yes, I am 99% certain she fixed the human bug but let me double-check

EDIT: yes, they spawn in fine
I couldn't agree more.

Moohoo says that one of the mods here is a discord mod for Lilith's Throne's discord server if I'm not wrong. So if that is true that explains the deletion of posts (including mine) which is relevant to the update. But okay I'm not gonna press any buttons as its none of my concern at this point. I'll move on from this game to others.
That's why I'm now on the lookout for any mod behavior that isn't part of their job description, which means being partial toward developers they like. I'm actively screen capping and will be going to the staff if it happens again on my watch.

It wouldn't be Inno. All source code is up on git and buildable so anyone can put anything in it. And Inno has vowed elves never, but since race modding is plumbed out now someone will mod it in.
Wait, even the core is available? By the core, I mean the parts Inno supposedly keeps to themself. If that is the case, the modders could do the work and finally correct Inno's issues.

can we talk about how much of a disappointment nyan rework is it was promised to be released months before its actual release and all it amounted to was the same thing but with more steps and also inno added a random dude that no one cares about
I've seen screenshots, it doesn't even look like a native English speaker wrote it, which is not a good thing because, last I heard, Inno is one. The previous content also checks out as native level. The rework has so much pandering it is sickening and the fact that Nyan doesn't even get treated like a respectable young woman basically the whole time is even worse. She gets babied the entire time by her own mother, almost literally.

Nyan is a capable young woman who can stand on her own and is capable of making her own decisions, she doesn't need her mother to tell her who she can and can't date. She and she alone should be allowed to decide that.

The quiz thing was so completely unnecessary that Nyan's inability to just tell her own mother to shut up and leave her own decision to her just makes it a literal nightmare.

This woman is so controlling of her own daughter that she should have been stripped of parental rights before Nyan was even old enough to make decisions on a legal level.

This is coming from a person who hates Nyan with a passion, she didn't deserve this.

The Helena quest and the sidequest with the dommy centaur whose name I have forgotten were new, as were the entire rat warrens plus Axel content, as well as the Enforcer inspector questline, and the teleport questline. There are also now Enforcer patrols you can encounter in backalley tiles, you can get the offspring map from the city center, and there was some father's day content added. So let's not pretend as if nothing new was added at all.

And not all of it might have been my cup of tea (I could have done without the whole Helena thing, especially that centaur is just obnoxious), but I genuinely like the Rate Warrens, the Enforcer Inspector and the teleport questlines. Even if the Rat Warrens took like 8 months or so to get fully implemented, which is imho pretty slow.
Most of that was added prior to August 2020 and was actually one of the points of annoyance on the blog for several months straight.

Luckily, most J-devs have yet to be infected by the patreon leech. Even if the game is lackluster, they're at least FINISHED. Big props for that. Even indie devs that operate in small circles tend to be more responsible with their games. Though I'm afraid that's changing now with ci-en integrating patreon-like models, I hope this shit doesn't take over the entire h-industry.

I honestly don't think the problem comes from funding. Money or not, the abhorrent standard set by patreon funding established that the best strategy is to be constantly in development, with diminishing returns on content updates. Even the biggest projects that were funding to hell and back are now in the same situation (remember how much TiTs was kickstarted in the beginning? It even made the news. Subverse looks to be falling into the same groove.). At the end of the day, scummy patreon leeching IS the gold standard for W-devs, and the consoomers just can't stop themselves from falling into these MLM schemes.
Exactly

There is rumors of one of the mods here being a mod on the hug box as well, which is why I am beginning to suspect bias. It would help if the mods here would give more of an explanation, but that is a general issue as well.

I would argue what bogs down development is JAVA
It hasn't yet, not by itself. The only connected issue so far is this is Inno's first project period. Other than that, Inno also favors side content over main content, including requests, so anything counted as side content gets priority and then gets shoved into the already bloated Dominion.

This threatens the issue of Java not being able to handle enough NPCs outside of Dominion to support all the content for the other areas. Some people are easily hitting the limit by just populating every tile in Dominion and it REALLY slows down the game and can even crash it.

We're getting to a point where leaving Dominion may no longer be possible without a serious rework and possibly an engine change that would take another year or two for Inno to learn how to replicate the game in that.

Side content is becoming the biggest threat to the game by a wide margin because it is threatening to make the fields and every other area, even continuing the main quest, an impossibility.

Precisely, Inno may not be alone much longer as the reason I am angry.

Can you hit me with a link to post on that? I have to run soon and don't have time to go through the last four pages.
You literally can't see things purged by the mods, just like how you can't see the already posted comments on the blog.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Was there ever any more story or other locations (talking about the ones that have exits at the end of the map) added?
It seems the dev is competing with some other devs to add the most stuff that doesn't really add anything to the overall

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
after that family meeting and story exposition and world-map unlock....thats it for the main story. nothing out there, just some places you cant even enter...

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes