IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
are there plans to make enemies have more personalizes in sex scenes later?
Having everyone pretty much react to every sex move in the same way(ouitside of the prefrences) is kind of a mood killer.
Something I can forgive if it is in the cards later or something.
What Carlos said. Generic enemy encounters (random spawns) will always lead to generic sex scenes. This goes for slaves as well. Only custom / persistent / important NPCs will have a bit more flair to them and even then it has to be written and coded in. I kinda wish we had a middle ground between the custom work that is put into each NPC (ala TiTs) and LT.

mordredw

Oct 12, 2017
In 0.3.19, there's a bug with Harpies (or at least a custom Harpy I made). When she orgasms from anal sex, it gives the usual "prepare" or "deny" options. Either one does not continue the sex and just stays there. Opening the phone (I assume any menu), those options disappear. Its also in the cowgirl (bottom) position.

I tried it with a Dragon-Girl I made and it did not happen. Seems to only happen with my Harpy-Girl.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
In 0.3.19, there's a bug with Harpies (or at least a custom Harpy I made). When she orgasms from anal sex, it gives the usual "prepare" or "deny" options. Either one does not continue the sex and just stays there. Opening the phone (I assume any menu), those options disappear. Its also in the cowgirl (bottom) position.

I tried it with a Dragon-Girl I made and it did not happen. Seems to only happen with my Harpy-Girl.
That's a known bug with characters with vaginas in general for that patch: if a character would gain bonus arousal from anal sex (be it the full fetish or likes/love anal) and has a vagina, if they orgasm from anal sex (or, more specifically, not having anything in their vagina during orgasm), the game will softlock.
Either avoid anal sex with characters with vaginas, put something in their vagina, or update.

DarkBlue666

Nov 18, 2020
In case,

In it its seen (was clear from items sources to) its a collaborative project now.

As to refactor..
Guess openmw could be an option, there a good array of textures and fitting (steam punk style) available.
Code wise its good to, wonder how it could look..

So far, there for some time the base TES III + Tamriel Rebuild (TES III = island, TR add in the continent and islands around)
Taking a boat ride along the coast is one of the best option scene wise Ive found so far, they are great tombs to, but its not the same at all, water then water and land creatures, buildings + reflects on the water. Use console to get an event day as you are there and bonus..

Tbs, there still quite some progress being made.
Uh, no offence, but did you have a stroke? You're not making any sense.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'm still "displeased" about companion feature removal.
I guess there was no practical reason to keep it, but damm I loved to get one of my daughters and go adventuring...

Reactions: OneWayMissile

DerWahrePeter

Oct 5, 2019
are there plans to make enemies have more personalizes in sex scenes later?
Having everyone pretty much react to every sex move in the same way(ouitside of the prefrences) is kind of a mood killer.
Something I can forgive if it is in the cards later or something.
Unique sex actions can be added for certain characters, the Halloween church encounters are one example of those. They just need to be implemented.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I guess there was no practical reason to keep it, but damm I loved to get one of my daughters and go adventuring...
Yeah, it sucks that it's no longer supported, but at least you can turn it back on in the options. You can even edit your save file to give yourself more companion slots. Then you can get unique dialogue for fucking multiple party members. Rape two party members at once and you'll get a juicy intro scene :D.

Reactions: Edwarf and dased345
D

Deleted member 2729089

was it completely removed? i thought it was still available as an experimental feature in the settings.

Sep 1, 2019
Are you fucking kidding me with this latest update? Fucking bullshit. All this wait for nothing. Literally nothing. Just more clothes, which most of the time you won't even be wearing in the damn game. A month's wait for an announcement saying "I don't feel good so I am going to take a month off."

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just copying here for those who can't be bothered to click through.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Okay, but why?

That update was a bit over two weeks ago and the main page was already updated with it lol

Someone wake me when something interesting gets added.
Uh, okay. We'll see you when the game is officially abandoned, because nothing interesting is going to be released anytime soon.

was it completely removed? i thought it was still available as an experimental feature in the settings.
It's a discontinued feature. All the existing functionality is there, but nothing new will be added. I've just stopped using it because it's buggy.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Are you fucking kidding me with this latest update? Fucking bullshit. All this wait for nothing. Literally nothing. Just more clothes, which most of the time you won't even be wearing in the damn game. A month's wait for an announcement saying "I don't feel good so I am going to take a month off."
Isn't that, like, the 999999999th excuse for lack of content and missed schedules so far?
Heck, this is a bad comedy.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes