Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I guarantee it's like every other update: bug fixes and small insubstantial additions. Idk why people keep giving money to this shit when the updates are so incredibly slow.
As someone who subscribes to the dev im starting to agree with you. There is some really great stuff already in the game (if you like those kinks) but all the updates since I've been following have been a joke.

Edit: Just read the link someone posted for the change log. Looks like the Dev is taking a few weeks off and acknowledges that they haven't been putting in the work. Looks like it's time to unsubscribe. I'll be opening to subscribing again once they decide to actually start working on the game again.

Being stressed about being behind schedule, so you just stop working on it though? AFTER she got her "I can work on this fulltime" goal?!? WOW! I honestly feel like a sucker for even subscribing as long as I did, had I known she had this kind of work ethic.

Nov 21, 2020
It looks like Inno simps are in here stuffing the review page.
I think more likely those are newer players who just discovered the game. That being said, I think its best if you just assume this game has been abandoned for now, for your own mental well being. Everything leading up to this point has pointed towards development slowing down to a halt, suggesting otherwise just shows that you're in denial. The game's codebase is crumbling under its own weight and the developer is losing passion for the project. The "nothing has changed in a year omfg" discussion has been talked to the ground at this point and you owe it to yourselves to just move on. There will be other games similar to this one that we can look forwards to in the future, that are more deserving of our attention and support

Feb 7, 2021
As someone who subscribes to the dev im starting to agree with you. There is some really great stuff already in the game (if you like those kinks) but all the updates since I've been following have been a joke.

Edit: Just read the link someone posted for the change log. Looks like the Dev is taking a few weeks off and acknowledges that they haven't been putting in the work. Looks like it's time to unsubscribe. I'll be opening to subscribing again once they decide to actually start working on the game again.

Being stressed about being behind schedule, so you just stop working on it though? AFTER she got her "I can work on this fulltime" goal?!? WOW! I honestly feel like a sucker for even subscribing as long as I did, had I known she had this kind of work ethic.
The worst part is, she'd be less stressed if she'd just hire on people to help her put out content more frequently. She'd also make way more money longterm, because consistently putting out high quality content gains subs. I just don't understand the logic. She's taking all this success for granted, and she'll wonder why it left her when it does.

aluckyroll

Feb 29, 2020
Really, i think it says a whole lot about the sad state of furry adult video games that this is one of the more flexible and interesting ones i've ever seen. There's not likely to be anything with the same degree of customizability and generative fuck-content that isn't in a quarter-baked alpha stage, and there's hella not likely to be anything made that's actually professional and efficiently avoids burnout. If you're doing this sort of stuff, especially if you're doing it alone and with some self-taught java or unity knowledge, you are just not destined to productively deal with the interest that gets generated and the expectations you place on yourself, or that others place on you. Fek is a similar example.

Edit: And I'd agree that one of the single biggest reasons for these very particular types of burnout induced failures is that it's always from solo creators who have what they think is a personal passion project and can't stomach hiring strangers to sort through it. And like, I understand. There's not really a lot of group work when it comes to java-based fuck games! Drama can definitely be a big deal with these sorts of projects. And stuff like this usually ends up with years of impenetrable code that only the creator knows how to deal with. But if you don't start off on an efficient foot, you'll get dragged down into development/programming quicksand until you want to just go off grid and live in a log cabin for a few months. It's a bad place to be.

Last edited:

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
And even then, it'd be faster and easier to port the game to a competent engine than try to fix this one.
If the number of variables governing character appearance was drastically cut back, it might even be possible to have some kind of character illustration mechanic ...

Would probably have to be built in from the ground up anyway.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
If the number of variables governing character appearance was drastically cut back, it might even be possible to have some kind of character illustration mechanic ...

Would probably have to be built in from the ground up anyway.
lol still the biggest pipe dream of all if you think thats a conceivable idea.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Honestly, what really bums me out ATM is the fact people still write shining reviews about this game.

Lilith's Throne has been continuously going downhill for at least 2 years now; anyone who follows and keeps up with the community knows this. How the fuck does it have 4.5 stars spread among 50 reviews in this thread? Sure, it looks great when you're starting out but once you've scratched the surface and gone deeper, that's when you start to realize the glaring holes in it. Both as a game AND as a project...

Last edited:

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017

That's been the story for two years.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
-Is stresses because she's behind schedule
-Takes weeks off
-Is even more behind schedule
If this is how she treats a full time job then no wonder no one but herself would employ her.
It's stupid too, she sets her own schedule, and instead of moving the schedule back so that she can meet her own deadlines she freaks out over deadlines she can never meet. I can understand not wanting to change the release schedule, but at this point the schedule doesn't fucking matter because it's never on time.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes