bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
What's the point of constantly adding more clothes/items/races only to have to bugfix them when the story/game world isn't going anywhere for the last 2 years if not more? I guess that's a rhetolical question now, but what a waste of potential this game is nowadays.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Now that pig-morphs are a thing, I kinda wish the flavor text would acknowledge the fact that their orgasms last an average of 30 minutes (up to 90), which could easily fill to the brim (and overflow) whatever hole it's plugging. I read an hentai manga a while back with pig monsters and not going to lie... the detail they went into it was kind of impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akira-Chan

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
So, Inno's gonna be taking a break now that they've given everyone every reason to believe the next update is one that actually matters—story update. No more intentionally "burning out" working on pointless reskins and clothing variations and, worst of all, races we can't even encounter yet because they keep getting pumped out, like, years before we can even naturally meet them on their out-of-bounds maps. I'm thinking this break means the game's gonna end up abandoned, or it's gonna last so long we think it's abandoned, because Inno has seemed to absolutely dread the idea of having to move this story on. Hope I'm wrong, but...

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
So, Inno's gonna be taking a break now that they've given everyone every reason to believe the next update is one that actually matters—story update. No more intentionally "burning out" working on pointless reskins and clothing variations and, worst of all, races we can't even encounter yet because they keep getting pumped out, like, years before we can even naturally meet them on their out-of-bounds maps. I'm thinking this break means the game's gonna end up abandoned, or it's gonna last so long we think it's abandoned, because Inno has seemed to absolutely dread the idea of having to move this story on. Hope I'm wrong, but...
Well, I think we can safely declare the project dead at this point. Inno, the sole developer, isn't even working on it anymore, and all the community can do is add races and clothing items. There have been some interesting mod ideas brought up, though, so maybe it can live on once Inno officially calls it quits.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What's the point of constantly adding more clothes/items/races only to have to bugfix them when the story/game world isn't going anywhere for the last 2 years if not more? I guess that's a rhetolical question now, but what a waste of potential this game is nowadays.
Clothing, items, and races are the only mods that are officially supported.

They're getting constantly added because other people are creating them, and she's dumping them into the game because it takes no effort or work.

So, Inno's gonna be taking a break now
Going to be? She's been on break for 16 days and counting, at least.

that they've given everyone every reason to believe the next update is one that actually matters—story update.
lol

No one paying attention at this point thinks we're every getting a meaningful story update.

Well, I think we can safely declare the project dead at this point. Inno, the sole developer, isn't even working on it anymore, and all the community can do is add races and clothing items. There have been some interesting mod ideas brought up, though, so maybe it can live on once Inno officially calls it quits.
I'm not going to start modding or fixing the game until its officially abandoned. Inno wanting to milk her subscribers for months while she's on break because of the stress of being behind schedule means the game isn't officially dead.

And even then, it'd be faster and easier to port the game to a competent engine than try to fix this one. Just ask the person trying to fix this one. It's not going well lol

Raktarn

Aug 15, 2017
I definitely agree with you here. Have you seen the amount of Code pasta that this game has though? I feel like its been written intentionally awful to dissuade big mods. Well there was one. but it breaks many rules here. but even those coders dropped the game in favor of programming their own vs detangling the spaghetti and modding proper story/fetish stuff in. I pray only good things happen to those that try to take this on.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
How come only traps get to cum decently what about shemales, futas and males. Otherwise rest of the game feels great keep it up.

Last edited:

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
It's a discontinued feature. All the existing functionality is there, but nothing new will be added. I've just stopped using it because it's buggy.
Yeah, as a warning to the people who might be re-enabling it: there's at least one point (I think it was winning an imp fortress boss fight) where having a companion will lock up the game, at least as of a couple versions ago. I didn't play enough into the main plot again to see if anything else breaks, but anyone using them should save often and try sending your companion home if something stops working.

Anyway, I hope a more polished fan version of this does eventually take off one day. LT is obviously flawed, but it's got the basics of just about everything I look for (rpg, playable monsters, lots of appearance customization, not locked to female-only like PoP appears to be, some follower collecting/customizing, management elements). And it at least looks decent even if the behind-the-scenes stuff sounds messy. There's close-ish alternatives like Teraurge or the Strive games or Lustful Desires that have most of those things, but whatever revamp or LT-alike pops up, I'll definitely be interested.

(I've kinda wanted to try my hand at writing up a couple of "npc with storyline" mods just for fun and to get better at coding, too, but from the sound of it you can't really even do that for LT and adding any characters risks blowing up the game anyway. Maybe someday.)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
content update
We don't do that here.
(I've kinda wanted to try my hand at writing up a couple of "npc with storyline" mods just for fun and to get better at coding, too, but from the sound of it you can't really even do that for LT and adding any characters risks blowing up the game anyway. Maybe someday.)
Yeah, me too. But this game makes it *really hard* to write actual content compared to other games.

Reactions: NajaNaga

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, I dropped following this game about a year ago.

Has the devloper fix her shit up or is she still hibernating till the end of time?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Hey, I dropped following this game about a year ago.

Has the devloper fix her shit up or is she still hibernating till the end of time?
You came back at the perfect time!

The developer is currently taking a break because she was stressed out over how behind schedule she is.

The field content, the next bit of content from when you quit a year ago, is still not out.

It should be out a few months after whenever her "I'm stressed about being behind schedule" break ends.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
You came back at the perfect time!

The developer is currently taking a break because she was stressed out over how behind schedule she is.

The field content, the next bit of content from when you quit a year ago, is still not out.

It should be out a few months after whenever her "I'm stressed about being behind schedule" break ends.
So... same old, same old. Gotcha.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes