devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
withh more and more races added to game, it is plan to expand plaers invetory to 6 or even 7 slots ? because with that, they current ones will be nearly allways full of food, if you dont decide to eat/thow away it imediatly.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
withh more and more races added to game, it is plan to expand plaers invetory to 6 or even 7 slots ? because with that, they current ones will be nearly allways full of food, if you dont decide to eat/thow away it imediatly.
Or, you know, sell it or store it.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
I guarantee it's like every other update: bug fixes and small insubstantial additions. Idk why people keep giving money to this shit when the updates are so incredibly slow.
exactly, 0.4 was promised it is "just 2 weeks close" nearly 6 months ago. if dev is burned out then let him start new project to recharge energy, and make oficialy this game his secondary project for some time.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
if you have milions selling them is moot point, and storing them ? well, same problem - soner or later you will run out of space.
What are you storing that filling up ~50 full inventories at home with (practically) unlimited stack sizes is an issue yet another page or two on the character would solve?
Either way, there actually is a mod on the discord for that, funnily enough.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
It looks like Inno simps are in here stuffing the review page.
Lets call them "questionable reviews"

Also: 2 were removed last night because they were posted by users who had no other activity of any kind except for a 5 star review of this game.
There are still several "questionable reviews" that havent been removed that are also by users who have no activity except for a 5 star review of this game.

But, I guess rules are just for the little people

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, my mods are coming along well. I'm creating some clothing that'll be exclusively spawned on some of my races, but will be compatible with any other race. I decided to get creative and add some neat effects to them for the purpose of developing a kind of lore around the races.

Reactions: Golden_Buddy

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Was trying to start on android as well , but no luck , would like to know how too.
You don't want to do that. You'd have to basically rebuild the game from scratch, because the UI absolutely doesn't work for mobile. And the game won't make that easy, because of how the front end and back end are tied together.

if you have milions selling them is moot point, and storing them ? well, same problem - soner or later you will run out of space.
I just edit the save file and delete all the items.

The inventory system is complete shit, and it's not worth the RSI to spam selecting items and hitting the sell button.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I'm looking to port this game to android. Anyone knows where to start?
There is no easy way to do what you want. Android itself is limited to java 7 thus newer java classes cannot be compiled to execute any bytecode that is newer

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Yikes, even the mods are shills for this game.
Not for nothing, dude, but...yeah, of course that wouldn't fly. You can't use your review to tell people not to read other reviews. I mean, from a mod's standpoint, that can't stand, and furthermore, you make the game's critics look like the petty haters that the Inno simps think we are.

jimboinlimbo

Jul 12, 2019
Not for nothing, dude, but...yeah, of course that wouldn't fly. You can't use your review to tell people not to read other reviews. I mean, from a mod's standpoint, that can't stand, and furthermore, you make the game's critics look like the petty haters that the Inno simps think we are.
Have you seen the reviews? Nearly all of the latest ones are 5 out of 5. I show zero mercy to these simps.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes