CatOnAKeyboard

Feb 1, 2021
So I don't know shit about coding, but I've been screwing around with it trying to see what I can tweak to make the game more personally tailored to my tastes and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get characters to stop spawning with certain personality traits and fetishes. Can anyone offer some advice?

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
This makes 0 sense...
First, just because something was different in a previous update does not mean it was always meant to be that way or intentional, a lot of the game has changed things that were possible before no longer being possible for this exact reason.

No, the characters aren't actually "rEaL pEoPlE", but there is such a thing as believability and internal consistency. Amber and the rest are not your slaves and dont have to keep the forms you give them just because you beat them up one time. If anything its probably their master changing them back to how he wants them to be, because he actually owns them. The same happens to unique npcs you enslave, transform, then free, they will go back to their original forms because they dont have to keep the form you gave them anymore. Just because its a rpg game doesn't mean the entire world has to bend to your every whim.
It is because it gives control over you what you what, otherwise i would be playing a VN, where the characters the way the author means them to.
That's what a binary game is.
In this case it is a sandbox game where the player has control how the world works, which species appear, which types of bodies appear and so on.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
It is because it gives control over you what you what, otherwise i would be playing a VN, where the characters the way the author means them to.
In this case it is a sandbox game where the player has control how the world works, which species appear, which types of bodies appear and so on.
In this game, you don't have full control over essential/important NPCs nor their slaves. No, it's not a bug. This is an RPG first and foremost; even the author herself calls it such. You, and a few others, have been led to believe this is a sandbox mostly because the story hasn't progressed in years, and the progress that was made has been almost exclusively side-content and sandbox-y elements. There are several issues with the development but going into that discussion would be regurgitating what has been said thousands of times already.

The point is - even though LT contains sandbox elements, it still abides by certain rules. Randomly generated NPCs and those you can enslave are fodder for you to do as you please, the rest you cannot touch (or at least not permanently). Another example of limited control; even though you can alter your settings to ban furries from spawning, essential NPCs who are furries, will remain furries regardless of your choice. AKA your settings will only affect those who are blank slates/random spawns. This is a design choice and it's something you will have to deal with if you decide to play LT, your preferences and opinion nonwithstanding.

If you still can't understand what we're saying, or simply don't agree with it, then all I can say is that you are better off going back to playing VNs because this game is not going to change in that regard.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
New post on the blog... still not there yet.

Hello again,

Once again I underestimated how long it takes to write content, and as a result I don't quite have version 0.4 ready for release tonight. I've got all of the dialogue for the places in Elis done, and I've got the framework and some of the writing for the Meraxis & demonic centaur content pretty much ready, but I'm going to need a little longer in which to get that finished off.

I'll make another post on Tuesday night, by which time I'll either have the release ready or be in a state where I can spend an extra day or two getting placeholders roughly filled out. No matter if it ends up having placeholder content in it or not, I'll definitely have this version released by this time next week (hopefully before).

Although I've tried my best not to apologise in the recent progress report posts, I am sorry for how long this is taking me to get to released!

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
...okay? but the unique aspects of the game, I.E. the unique characters, are not something you control. the author (Inno) has written them to mean what they are to her. Name me one sandbox game where you can just freely edit the apperence, personalities of unique NPC and you can just do literally anything you want to them.

Listen, I think you're looking at this the wrong way. You dont want to interact with characters, you want dress up dolls that obey your every command. Well, that what the randomly generated NPCS are for. They're not unique in any way, they have no personalities other than I love you or I hate you, but you can do anything you want to them. Thats what they're there for. The unique NPCs are exempt from this. No matter what settings you put on they do not change because they exist as how the author intended them to be. If you dont like certain npcs, dont interact with them. And if you think Amber is the only one you cant just transform to however you want, I have some bad news for you... thats how all the unique npcs are.

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
Okay seriously, what's with Inno and not releasing on time? How about just say it'll be ready sometime and you're working on it and maybe give progress reports instead of constantly delaying which leads to people giving up on the game?

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
The 0.4 we'd supposedly get next week will probably be just the bare bones of whatever Inno has promised, and she'll then take forever to add more contents to it by (again, supposedly) weekly patches. I'm still thinking about the "expanding house permit" at the Town Hall.
Considering how long it took her to make 0.4, if we're lucky enough, we might be able to get a glimpse of 1.0 on our deathbed.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
Quick question, is the vibration enchantment actually functioning with the bras and stuff now? I just tried to do that and it didn't pop up.

King_Of_Derp

Jan 10, 2020
If anybody doesn't know how to make it pop up naturally, I found a work around.

If you save the enchantment of vibrating panties, you can copy and paste that line of code to another enchantment save. If you do this, I would recommend only doing it to clothes that should have been given access to it in v0.3.20.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Is there an easier way to sell an inventory full of loot?
I got most of my cash early on just by stealing from people who attack me, but there's like a 1-second delay where the UIhas to reload after you sell each item.

If I could highlight multiple items at once and hit sell-all, or designate items as vender-trash, it'd be a lot easier.

Edit: also, multiple skills say that they only crit on the first usage, but cannot be used three times in one turn.
Is this intended behaviour? Do you get more AP later somehow?
The inventory is really, really bad. It's like they ripped off Terraria, but did it worse, and the inventory is widely agreed to be the worst part of Terarria.

The best option is to edit your save file or use an auto-clicker that lets you record macros. But this game *really* doesn't handle more than 20 inputs a second well, so make sure you use a slow one.

New post on the blog... still not there yet.
The only surprise there is that we got blog post so early.

Okay seriously, what's with Inno and not releasing on time? How about just say it'll be ready sometime and you're working on it and maybe give progress reports instead of constantly delaying which leads to people giving up on the game?
Oh hey, you must be...

You must be new here. Welcome. You get to sit in hell with the rest of us now.
I was going to make that joke, dammit...

The 0.4 we'd supposedly get next week will probably be just the bare bones of whatever Inno has promised, and she'll then take forever to add more contents to it by (again, supposedly) weekly patches. I'm still thinking about the "expanding house permit" at the Town Hall.
Considering how long it took her to make 0.4, if we're lucky enough, we might be able to get a glimpse of 1.0 on our deathbed.
Oh yeah, I've been saying it all along. Based on what Inno is saying, don't expect much more than the city map (with placeholder text, because we know that'll happen again), the one story fight to enter the city, and the standard filler encounters (likely also with placeholder text).

We *might* get a little more story content than that, maybe. Like, just to wrap up that quest without doing anything beyond letting you into the city. But I gotta say, I'm really waiting to see how incredibly disjointed it's going to be from the previous quest.

Quick Ninja Edit: I didn't actually read the dev post until now. I think I nailed it on the placeholder jabs. That wasn't intentional, I just know how this game goes, we always get a ton of placeholder content.

Is anyone keeping a running count of how many times 0.4 has been delayed?
There was someone keeping track of it, but after 9 months they got bored and stopped. I think it's in the game reviews up dated to about, like, four months ago.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Honestly with how slow story goes i'm mostly hyped for feral content to be added and see how it affects builds, specially considering some items like the demonstones already have in their description the "can be used by ferals" tag.

Btw i wonder if the "Human Liberation Front" thing that was hinted at will become a way to introduce real tech items from outside Lilith's Realm instead of the Arcane Pea-Shooters? like that REAL GUN that deals over 3.000 damage but "Balanced" maybe?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Honestly with how slow story goes i'm mostly hyped for feral content to be added and see how it affects builds, specially considering some items like the demonstones already have in their description the "can be used by ferals" tag.

Btw i wonder if the "Human Liberation Front" thing that was hinted at will become a way to introduce real tech items from outside Lilith's Realm instead of the Arcane Pea-Shooters? like that REAL GUN that deals over 3.000 damage but "Balanced" maybe?
Considering feral content hasn't been mentioned in months, I wouldn't expect it yet. In fact, it was only really mentioned because they wanted feral content in the random filler encounters, but that also hasn't been mentioned in like 6+ months now.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if feral content has been cut entirely, or completely forgotten about. Unless a contributor makes it works. That seems more likely lol

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
So I don't know shit about coding, but I've been screwing around with it trying to see what I can tweak to make the game more personally tailored to my tastes and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get characters to stop spawning with certain personality traits and fetishes. Can anyone offer some advice?
I'd start with DominionAlleywayAttacker.java. The constructor sets up the fetishes and traits. Traits are easier: there is a call to Main.game.getCharacterUtils().setHistoryAndPersonality. You can dig around in there, or just ignore whatever it does, and after it sets up the traits, just do clearTraits() and addPersonalityTrait.

Fetishes goes to a more complicated Main.game.getCharacterUtils().addFetishes(this); but you can use the same strategy of clearing whatever was added, and adding you want instead.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes