Feb 13, 2021
The Dev is a “she”!!! :oops::oops:o_O Tell me about it!!! Wow never ever expected this!!
Good to see a woman more perverted than most men! We need more people like her in the world!!!

Also, this game is her full time job? How much can this game make per month? I’m just damn curious, any one has any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You know those times when something is annoying?
Well, this game is unmatched for those times:
Have fun West..png

I think now Mr.West will be far less annoying. :giggle: :coffee:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Probably been asked before (sorry), but where do you get Angel Nectar to cure addiction? Tried all the surface-level shops and didn't find any.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Probably been asked before (sorry), but where do you get Angel Nectar to cure addiction? Tried all the surface-level shops and didn't find any.
Unless the latest update mucked it up, Angel's Nectar can be purchased in the shopping center from Ralph. It should be on the fourth page of items, third row, the very last item you can purchase.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Unless the latest update mucked it up, Angel's Nectar can be purchased in the shopping center from Ralph. It should be on the fourth page of items, third row, the very last item you can purchase.
OK found it, it was just me being blind lol

ty

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Any demon in a "very dangerous" area usually has some as well.

PS: People what's the most profitable milk type?
Even though i get so much cash that it hardly matter but hell why not min-max a little. :giggle: :coffee:
Maybe soon i'll buy Lilith's Tower, together with Lilith in it.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Dunno whether it has any effect to begin with but with the water magic perk (just learn any 3 water spells, the books not the scroll bonuses) you can craft transformation items to alter it for free. The base food items are super cheap and can be farmed from encounters too.

Or use a demonic character, they can self-transform completely free from the get-go. Then just cycle through the options, and test the modifiers such as alcoholic fluids separately.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Type doesn't really matter, just the number of optional modifiers. Turn them all on and you'll be good.

Quantity is more important than quality.

how do i make all the npcs dominant? Im a sub trying to only encounter only dominant people
You don't, sorry. You can kind of influence fetish direction in the starting game settings, but they won't give you exactly what you want.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
how do i make all the npcs dominant? Im a sub trying to only encounter only dominant people
What level of "submissive" are we talking about here? By default NPCs already do their own thing in consensual encounters instead of being vacant fuckdolls so if you just stay idle/obey any dirty talk they give that's kinda submissive. Giving them fetishes via clothing or potions should also alter their action priorities.

For harder variants you probably need to lose combat, submit if given the option, put restraints and other bondage gear on yourself, or seek out specific events e.g. the gloryhole or the slave stocks to serve or allow strangers to use you. Mechanically you as the player are pretty much always in control, following a set linear script, or at the mercy of basic dumb RNG.

Scapdra1

Feb 3, 2021
i want them to have the dominant kink and for them to do be the "dominant"/ "Lead" partner in the sex system. For them to be ontop of me doing things to me. Also do you know wher i can find the offspring map? I bought it in the city hall but i cant find it in my inventory. Thanks for the help sorry for the trouble
For the offspring map, it should be in the key items tab which is the bottom tab on the inventory list. If it still isn't there that's a bug and the only other way to get it is through the 'buggy' menu.

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
does anyone else have the banishing bug? Where random slaves are gone when loading a save.
Could just be a broken mod now that i think about it

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
i want them to have the dominant kink and for them to do be the "dominant"/ "Lead" partner in the sex system. For them to be ontop of me doing things to me. Also do you know wher i can find the offspring map? I bought it in the city hall but i cant find it in my inventory. Thanks for the help sorry for the trouble
If there aren't any dedicated options in the gameplay and content preferences you'll have to customise each character individually. Beat them once, equip some sealing fetish-applying clothing on them (hats, glasses, jewellery or piercings to avoid blocking sex actions) then leave and return for the proper sub round. Consensual sex also has control options to allow NPC-initiated position changes but you'll have to rely on their fetishes and RNG to put you in a "submissive" position. Locking out other content types you aren't interested in or wearing nonremovable access-blocking clothing might boost your chances.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018

To add to Spheres answer, in the current Version you can change the likehood of specific fetishes in the Main Menu->Options->Fetish preferences. There you can set dominant to Love, so all newly generated NPCs (except afaik those in the night club, but thats very likely a bug that will be fixed before the end of this decade) eiither like or actually have the dominant fetish. If you already have a daughter harem you will need to give each an item to turn them dominant, for example you could enchant a "mystery kink" vial with the dominant fetish.

If you choose the "submissive sex" option with a NPC, they will by default choose positions and initiate stuff, depending on their likes, no matter if they actually have the dominant fetish or not. Or you could give them permission to choose positions in the "dominant sex" option. As far as im aware, with all permissions granted the only difference between those two options is who can choose the "rough" pace and possibly orgasm denial.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I probably should have said more like 2002 to 2004ish, but that's around the time two things were happen. Broadband internet became mainstream which opened the internet up to the general public and made it far more normal rather than a hangout for super geeks like myself. And that's around the time that a lot of edgelord sites were hitting critical mass and everyone else was just sick of the "its just a joke" excuse for all of their users constantly trying to out do each other.
What, are you implying that because the Internet is widely available that there's some kind of informal "code of conduct" that everybody should be expected to abide by? That's not cool, dude.

Reactions: placeholder65432

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
She has a Subscribe Star page. Go there and add up all people from all tiers and you should have your answer.

77 people give 1$ = 77$.
846 people give 5$ = 4230$
254 people give 10$ = 2540$
All summed up = 6847$.

She makes almost 7k a month. Also on her Sub. Star page....
Screenshot 2021-09-10 214340.png

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
Daaaamn, that's $82,000 a year. Inno is fuckin' loaded, dude, and she doesn't even work most of the time.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. Well, if i was in her shoes i'd want for this job to last forever too. :giggle: :coffee:
But more importantly, if all those people continue to pay her then that means they must see something in her work?
They must think that it is worth the money?
Otherwise, why would they pay?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes