Feb 13, 2021
Guys, someone pls clarify. I’m a noob in this text based games. Just started playing this game and I absolutely love it.

1. Is there content outside dominion? Can we go to world map?

2. I’m lvl 5. I have 3/3 AP at start of battles. I can use 3 ‘slashes’ before ending turn. Can we increase the max AP count?

3. Any items to increase boob and ass size? Also need items to turn back to human. Where can we get these 2 items?

4. I bought all the spells available and Element upgrade point scrolls available in shop. I unlocked all the spells through phone but I’m unable to cast Most of them in battles and I can’t cast water spell to clean the character. I can only cast “cleaning water”. I unlocked “deep clean” and “arcane springs” but not able to cast them. Why is this

5. Drank mystery vials to get fetishes. Is there any screen where we can see all those fetish we have? I Can’t see them all in
phone-> fetishes.

6. Anyone knows the which variables to edit to get more damage/health/aura ?

7. What’s the use of arcane essences? Can’t figure out. What the hell is this transfer flames stuff and how to damn enchant?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Guys, someone pls clarify. I’m a noob in this text based games. Just started playing this game and I absolutely love it.

2. I’m lvl 5. I have 3/3 AP at start of battles. I can use 3 ‘slashes’ before ending turn. Can we increase the max AP count?

3. Any items to increase boob and ass size? Also need items to turn back to human. Where can we get these 2 items?

4. I bought all the spells available and Element upgrade point scrolls available in shop. I unlocked all the spells through phone but I’m unable to cast Most of them in battles and I can’t cast water spell to clean the character. I can only cast “cleaning water”. I unlocked “deep clean” and “arcane springs” but not able to cast them. Why is this

5. Drank mystery vials to get fetishes. Is there any screen where we can see all those fetish we have? I Can’t see them all in
phone-> fetishes.

7. What’s the use of arcane essences? Can’t figure out. What the hell is this transfer flames stuff and how to damn enchant?
1. Technically yes, but it's barely developed
2. not as far as I know
3. have you progressed enough story to know enchanting? if yes, simply enchant food, each food is creature themed for a reason
5. they all are in the fetish screen, also you probably should've enchanted all these to get all kinks you want rather than playing roulette

Reactions: Saminthemountain

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021

phone-> fetishes.

1) Yes, but only barely. Advance the story quest and you'll get there in a hurry.
2) No, you can't increase the AP count.
3) Yes. You can enchant food to create transformation potions. Enchant bread and you can transform to human. Breast size is an option within that menu.
4) The unlocks are modifiers added to spells rather than spells themselves. So in your example, deep clean is an added effect to cleaning water. Using cleaning water uses deep clean.
5) Yup. Check the phone (lower right), and there's a perk menu. You can also enchant perks to have it be less mysterious.
6) Yes. They ones that are named "damage, health, or aura" lol
7) Enchanting. Go talk to your aunt to unlock enchanting and get a rundown. It's the main selling point of the game, IMO.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Saminthemountain
4) In case you missed it you have "core moves" you assign via the phone menu, those appear in the starting page during combat. You can still use any non-core move but with a penalty to AP and cooldown, meaning that is only a good idea for "crits if it's the only action used that turn" status moves or big last-ditch nukes. Out of combat you can cast from the spells menu where you unlocked stuff, and as others have already explained the stuff you get with scrolls (rather than books) acts as a modifier to the base spell.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
1) Yes, but only barely. Advance the story quest and you'll get there in a hurry.
2) No, you can't increase the AP count.
3) Yes. You can enchant food to create transformation potions. Enchant bread and you can transform to human. Breast size is an option within that menu.
4) The unlocks are modifiers added to spells rather than spells themselves. So in your example, deep clean is an added effect to cleaning water. Using cleaning water uses deep clean.
5) Yup. Check the phone (lower right), and there's a perk menu. You can also enchant perks to have it be less mysterious.
6) Yes. They ones that are named "damage, health, or aura" lol
7) Enchanting. Go talk to your aunt to unlock enchanting and get a rundown. It's the main selling point of the game, IMO.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Tried only a tiny amount of this game so far but i can already tell that it's far better than that coc2 trash.
Dev, you rock. Keep rocking. (y)
This thing is definitely on it's way to outdo both coc1 and tits combined, the amount of customization is mind-blowing.
You really get what made coc1 awesome unlike coc2 devs. ^^)

Fen should have given coc2 to this guy instead of that moron Savin. :ROFLMAO:
Who let the child in here?

Reactions: JackH13

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Don't be so butthurt over a little truth pal. :giggle:
... Something tells me that you know you're full of crap and you're deliberately saying over-the-top positive things about Innoxia just to get a rise out of people who know better.

That's the generous take, mind you. The alternative is that you're genuinely this clueless and are indeed a naive child. Let up on the gas, son. Praise the game all you like, but don't act like this bare-bones, placeholder-filled, 20% finished game didn't take 5+ years of Patreon bux and a plethora of excuses. The "customization" you speak of is barely fleshed out beyond copy-pasted descriptors. Next paragraph assumes that we go the "clueless" route:

Savin is making more progress on CoC2 than Innoxia is on LT. Savin began CoC2 in 2018 and is at 0.4.12 last I checked. Innoxia began LT in 2016. Innoxia has been in the 0.3 - 0.4 range for the last two or more years. Do your research first, before sucking up to people you don't know very well. If you want to try the "Solo Dev" route, let me simply direct you to Breeders of the Nephilim: that guy is also a "Solo Dev" and still is accomplishing much more progress on his graphic intensive game than Innoxia is on a text game; same for many other "Solo Devs" I'm watching who are doing both graphics and text at bare minimum.

I don't care to argue with you after this post, so say whatever you want and enjoy your last word against me. You'll probably still think you're right, like all the rest before you.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Anyways. Any1 could tell me how effective lust damage is in this game?
Are there skills/spells you could learn that deal lust damage?
I can't seem to decide what i should focus on, spell or lust damage.
Maybe some combo of the two is possible, haven't dug deep into the combat system yet, but it does look like doing some combos may be possible.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Anyways. Any1 could tell me how effective lust damage is in this game?
Are there skills/spells you could learn that deal lust damage?
I can't seem to decide what i should focus on, spell or lust damage.
Maybe some combo of the two is possible, haven't dug deep into the combat system yet, but it does look like doing some combos may be possible.
Lust spells and weapons do exist, yes, and lust damage can be very powerful, although it can't one-shot everything like damage types focusing on directly damaging health can. If you want to be a lust spellcaster, enchant your items for both spell damage and lust damage. Damage buffs come in two categories, damage type and damage source, and they can be applies in many combinations (e.g. lust spells, fire spells, fire ranged, physical ranged, physical melee, etc.).

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Lust spells and weapons do exist, yes, and lust damage can be very powerful, although it can't one-shot everything like damage types focusing on directly damaging health can. If you want to be a lust spellcaster, enchant your items for both spell damage and lust damage. Damage buffs come in two categories, damage type and damage source, and they can be applies in many combinations (e.g. lust spells, fire spells, fire ranged, physical ranged, physical melee, etc.).
Yeah that sounds right.
I had a couple fights already and noticed that trying to damage something with teasing is less effective than casting spells like fireball. HmHmm~ I like doing big, wrecking numbers of damage, so perhaps going pure spell damage is a win for me then.
Thanks for the tip. ^^)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I am very confused lol

I'm guessing the problem is with this site and not the game? If so, try hitting CTRL+F5 and see what happens, I guess lol

I'd need more info on what the problem is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao

Tried only a tiny amount of this game so far but i can already tell that it's far better than that coc2 trash.
Dev, you rock. Keep rocking. (y)
This thing is definitely on it's way to outdo both coc1 and tits combined, the amount of customization is mind-blowing.
You really get what made coc1 awesome unlike coc2 devs. ^^)

Fen should have given coc2 to this guy instead of that moron Savin. :ROFLMAO:
You... must be new here...

This game isn't on its way to do anything. This game's development is so incredibly slow that they're going to have completely rebuilt TiTS from the ground up faster than this game manages to have a single system reworked lol

We get the equivalent of their monthly update approximately every six months.

This game might outdo either of those, but only because this game will still be working on getting to version 0.5.0 around the time CoC3 is half way done. Maybe by then we'll have computers powerful enough to compensate for the fact that we've gotten basically zero meaningful performance improvements aside from the couple contributors added for stuff like saving. It's been three years, and one of the memory leaks hasn't been fixed lol

And good god, just wait until you get to Nyan's reworked quest. You'll suddenly kill to have a writer as good as Observer working on LT lol

If you're going to throw that much shade, read the room first. Or at least play enough of the game you're making the comparison with to realize the huge, gaping flaws that even long term dedicated fans can't ignore.

Yeah that sounds right.
I had a couple fights already and noticed that trying to damage something with teasing is less effective than casting spells like fireball. HmHmm~ I like doing big, wrecking numbers of damage, so perhaps going pure spell damage is a win for me then.
Thanks for the tip. ^^)
Lust is basically only useful for the very earliest of levels, and specifically, only really when an arcane storm is happening. Otherwise you're going to need to do some heavy compensation to make up for the fact that it does a fraction of the effective damage as any other choice. At the very least, you better be ready to maintain a flash rotation so you don't just get gibbed lol

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Yeah that sounds right.
Thanks for the tip. ^^)
Yeah, Tease is basically only useful for defeating the first handful of enemies during the arcane storm that is present at the start of them game (which causes enemies to start with their lust meters almost full, so you just need a few Tease attacks to defeat them). The problem with Tease is that its base damage is very low and only the damage type buff can be applied to it; since it's neither a spell nor a weapon, it's missing out on half of the buffs the other combat options can take advantage of. That said, those other options can one-shot common enemies and two-shot demons, so lust is still a completely viable option.

Regardless of which route you go, you do want both a damage source and a damage type enchantment. Your fireballs would benefit from both +spell damage (because they're spells) and +fire damage (because they deal fire damage). Applying both is more effective than just focusing on one.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This game isn't on its way to do anything. This game's development is so incredibly slow that they're going to have completely rebuilt TiTS from the ground up faster than this game manages to have a single system reworked lol
Yeah i'm new and yeah i began to suspect that something was up after being attacked over so little.
But then again, tits has an entire team by now not just one dude.
So of course they're going to be faster.

We get the equivalent of their monthly update approximately every six months.
Ouch, that's a bit of a shame, i love all this motherload of customization in this game.
But well, we also have real life yeah? Can't be sitting making games all day? Soo~
Maybe something is going on in RL for this dev? Maybe? Perhaps? Just sayin'?

This game might outdo either of those, but only because this game will still be working on getting to everyone 0.5.0 around the time CoC3 is half way done. Maybe by then we'll have computers powerful enough to compensate for the fact that we've gotten basically zero meaningful performance improvements aside from the couple contributors added for stuff like saving. It's been three years, and one of the memory leaks hasn't been fixed lol
HumHum~ I see, well... what can you do? :ROFLMAO:
At least you had it in you to explain in a non-edgelordly manner, i like you. (y)

And good god, just wait until you get to Nyan's reworked quest. You'll suddenly kill to have a writer as good as Observer working on LT lol
God please no, i'm sick and tired from all the 200.000 word essays that dude writes. :sneaky:

If you're going to throw that much shade, read the room first. Or at least play enough of the game you're making the comparison with to realize the huge, gaping flaws that even long term dedicated fans can't ignore.
It's still better than coc2, flaws or not.
I had fun in this game immediately. In comparison, i never had any fun in coc2, ever.

• Wow
Reactions: Fakeuser002

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Ouch, that's a bit of a shame, i love all this motherload of customization in this game.
But well, we also have real life yeah? Can't be sitting making games all day? Soo~
Maybe something is going on in RL for this dev? Maybe? Perhaps? Just sayin'?
This is the devs full time job. They're making more money off this game than most.

But there is *always* something going on. They're either sick. Or maybe they're stressed about being behind schedule and need a month off. Or they're sick of working. Or maybe they're stressed about being behind schedule, so they're just going to cut all the content promised for a version, and just release that major version change as a cash grab while disable all public comments on the dev blog...

God please no, i'm sick and tired from all the 200.000 word essays that dude writes. :sneaky:
How about 200,000 word, badly written essays? Because I chose my comparison carefully.

Reactions: anon8525

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Regardless of which route you go, you do want both a damage source and a damage type enchantment. Your fireballs would benefit from both +spell damage (because they're spells) and +fire damage (because they deal fire damage). Applying both is more effective than just focusing on one.
I see, this is a very useful tip.
I know some games split damage like this so knowing this is cool. :giggle:(y)

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
This is the devs full time job. They're making more money off this game than most.
Really?
Well, that is even bigger shame then.
So you're saying he's just milking?

But there is *always* something going on. They're either sick. Or maybe they're stressed about being behind schedule and need a month off. Or they're sick of working. Or maybe they're stressed about being behind schedule, so they're just going to cut all the content promised for a version, and just release that major version change as a cash grab while disable all public comments on the dev blog...
Damn...
Now i get why i was so quickly attacked lol hahahaha! :ROFLMAO:
So, despite all this, people continue to pay him?

How about 200,000 word, badly written essays? Because I chose my comparison carefully.
You mean, i should expect 200k badly written essays in this game? :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes