Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a way to save my character and world before updating to a new version? I was told to delete the entire folder between updates so nothing gets borked, but that deletes everything I've accomplished.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, you're insane. Waste of time explaining anything to you. Makes assumptions about things, then tells everyone else they're the ones assuming. Lol.
I tried being gentle about it, but it's not worth my time.

EDIT: But, I'll just leave these quotes here and let you wrestle with yourself over how far from reality your mind is.

It's like, if you're not disagreeing that challenge can be fun, then why did you argue? As if challenge isn't included under the umbrella of entertainment? Now, you're acting like you weren't the one starting the argument. It's crazy.
You call me crazy and buddy (which is only rude, though of course you'd argue it was to be nice), then try to gaslight me? Enjoy yourself. You and yours have no place.

First and foremost doesn't mean the only! Pretty sure doesn't mean I hereby declare! Maybe if you write every sentence dripping with sarcasm, things have different meanings...

EDIT: lol I'm not even the first guy you've done this to, even on this thread. Haha!

Last edited:

PoPoPoe

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone willing to help been trying to google it but nothing's coming up. With Nyan's date quest what are the correct answer to give for her mom to like you. Especially when asked about Nyan's favourites.

Any help given is appreciated.

Jan 23, 2018
Anyone willing to help been trying to google it but nothing's coming up. With Nyan's date quest what are the correct answer to give for her mom to like you. Especially when asked about Nyan's favourites.

Any help given is appreciated.
If you fail the date once you'll be given a 2nd chance where the game Will not let you choose the wrong answer. So just fail it once then try again.

PoPoPoe

Sep 5, 2017
If you fail the date once you'll be given a 2nd chance where the game Will not let you choose the wrong answer. So just fail it once then try again.
Alright thanks for letting me know. Didn't want to permanently muck it up since my last save was a bit ago.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Another day, another update. This time announcing another update. Just like the last update announcing an update.

Inno or whatever said:
Hello again,

This is just a quick post to say that I've been making progress on v0.4.2 since the last post, and while it's taking a lot longer than I originally expected, this next release shouldn't take too much longer now. I'll hopefully have it ready by this weekend, and if it's still got placeholders by that time, then I'll be prepared to release it as v0.4.1.9, with v0.4.2 released within a few days after that.

Sorry again for how long this is taking. I really should have left this new area I'm adding for a later version, but I (incorrectly) thought that it wouldn't take too long to add. Anyway, I'll be making another post on Friday to let you know how things have gone, and how much longer it will be to v0.4.2's release.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
So in 2 months time then... Got it ;)*

*For anyone new reading this, The dev NEVER meets their predicted release date, thats the joke. (The games brilliant... but probably best to expect the release later than stated)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes