Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
So... what's the point of giving an npc a dominant bondage fetish? Can an npc(besides Ember, Natalya and Murk) put a collar or other sealing item on PC? I have several slaves with this fetish, I put quite a few such items (not just collars) in their inventory and on the floor in their room. Still, they do nothing with them...

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You're welcome. Yeah, running a file from a 'zip' uses the temp files folder, and you might have access issues. Glad it was that simple.
I actually thought that might be the issue (which is why I specifically mentioned unzipping the file), but I actually tried to run the exe from inside the zipped folder and it didn't run at all, so I figured that wasn't it.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So... what's the point of giving an npc a dominant bondage fetish? Can an npc(besides Ember, Natalya and Murk) put a collar or other sealing item on PC? I have several slaves with this fetish, I put quite a few such items (not just collars) in their inventory and on the floor in their room. Still, they do nothing with them...
As near as I can tell, the function of the Bondage Applier Fetish is solely to give the MC the ability to enchant some stuff for free.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
I actually thought that might be the issue (which is why I specifically mentioned unzipping the file), but I actually tried to run the exe from inside the zipped folder and it didn't run at all, so I figured that wasn't it.
The exact behavior depends on your archive software. Some of them will fully extract the archive into %TEMP% when you double-click a runnable file, such as an EXE.

I seem to remember WinRAR behaving like this, but I think 7-Zip just extracts the file you double-click on.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Is there some way to make fully feral characters in this? I really want to do a playthrough in the style of that old Yosino "game" where you played a dog. I see "feral" get mentioned in the change logs, but I cannot figure out how to go further than the taur transformations, which don't really scratch my itch at all.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
Is there some way to make fully feral characters in this? I really want to do a playthrough in the style of that old Yosino "game" where you played a dog. I see "feral" get mentioned in the change logs, but I cannot figure out how to go further than the taur transformations, which don't really scratch my itch at all.
not without mods. the idea of a feral body is in the game but actually doing feral body for anyone including yourself in impossible without mods

Reactions: labatadoria

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Two mods do it, found on the discord: one by Jame Soha which is simply a 'potion' that can change 'greater' morphs (not 'taurs though) feral and ferals back to anthro (with random colors and sizes iirc), and a pokemon mod whose author I don't recall.

Alternatively, simply edit your save to read 'feral=true' for your character's entry. Also works on exported characters. However, you become immune to racial transformation, so get 'where' you want to go first. If you're save editing, you may not be against using the debug menu to transform. If so, it works on ferals too, just without the arms or breasts (but still with crotch boobs ofc).

Good luck.

Reactions: labatadoria

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello again everyone! I'm having no issues so far with my save, thankfully. I'm currently caught up with the main quest, though I'm curious to know what everyone else likes to do to pass the time in this game? I enjoy playing it either way now it's just about finding ways to "live" in the world so I don't have to ignore the game for a couple of updates. Any and all answers will be helpful and appreciated, thank you.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Hello again everyone! I'm having no issues so far with my save, thankfully. I'm currently caught up with the main quest, though I'm curious to know what everyone else likes to do to pass the time in this game? I enjoy playing it either way now it's just about finding ways to "live" in the world so I don't have to ignore the game for a couple of updates. Any and all answers will be helpful and appreciated, thank you.
Honestly. I pass the time by going full dom and incestuous collection and impregnation. I pretty much hang out during the arcane storms and breed one person of every species then remove them from the game. Then i enslave the daughters from those people and put them in the quad slave rooms and breed them too. If there was an option to expand the mansion i would rather romance them but there isn't so have to settle to enslave them because i want all daughters of every species. It's the best part of the game for me. heh

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Modding.

FakeLife1

Nov 16, 2019
im having problem doing the slime queen quest, for some reason i only see like explore and nothing else anyone know how to fix this problem if not is fine

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
im having problem doing the slime queen quest, for some reason i only see like explore and nothing else anyone know how to fix this problem if not is fine
IIRC to option to row/fly to the island doesn't appear until the appropriate stage in the quest. You need to go talk to Claire.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
You "only see like explore"? WTF?

Fortunately, enough people have had a problem with the Slime Queen quest that it's likely you're having the same problem as others: you're showing up at the lake to confront the Slime Queen and not being given the option to cross over to her tower.

In order to have the option to cross the lake to the Slime Queen's tower, you must have a) encountered a Slime in Submission who tries to transform you into a Slime and b ) returned to Claire to report this.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
not without mods. the idea of a feral body is in the game but actually doing feral body for anyone including yourself in impossible without mods
Two mods do it, found on the discord: one by Jame Soha which is simply a 'potion' that can change 'greater' morphs (not 'taurs though) feral and ferals back to anthro (with random colors and sizes iirc), and a pokemon mod whose author I don't recall.

Alternatively, simply edit your save to read 'feral=true' for your character's entry. Also works on exported characters. However, you become immune to racial transformation, so get 'where' you want to go first. If you're save editing, you may not be against using the debug menu to transform. If so, it works on ferals too, just without the arms or breasts (but still with crotch boobs ofc).

Good luck.
Thank you both for your help! Save editing worked like a charm; I've got a canine companion on one character and have started my dog playthrough on another.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes