alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Ooooh, fetish prefference option? bruh FINALLY going to that waterhole to search for a partner is gonna be worth it! (can't remember how many times i reset a random partner there because their fetish completely turn me off lol)
I don't know how you feel about bending others to your will, but you can enchant "vials of mystery kink" to turn everyone (either after a fight, or through their inventory) into the buttslut size queen you always dream of.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I don't know how you feel about bending others to your will, but you can enchant "vials of mystery kink" to turn everyone (either after a fight, or through their inventory) into the buttslut size queen you always dream of.
I already do that to the slaves i own to make milk, just saying sometimes ya wanna try something new and go to the waterhole to look for some fun but the randomized pairs ya get end up with all the fetish you dislike.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 1357503 maybe this? DDG tried to show birdcage veils, but it looks like this type of 'birdcage braid' is the intended thing...
I mean, I did find that much, but it's referred to as "cage braid", not "bird cage", and can be done with pretty much any length of "long" hair, no need to be restricted to like 2+ meters of hair.

I did find a single fan art type of thing, but if that's what this is about, then it's, quite frankly, beyond a joke, if you ask me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
yeah, the lv 2 ratboy that flattened me was dual-wielding brass knuckles, queued up all melee attacks the first round, and all-out attack the 2nd turn

I spent most of my starting money on the poison cloud spell, and lost the rest to Brax (which again.. really angry at that's there's no indication that the quest would throw you into what I feel is an unwinnable encounter if you don't know things a new player would have no idea about). So at that point I figured I had to grind up and go back (again.. nothing in the game, unless I missed something, indicated otherwise) to continue to the story, and I figured that using poison cloud then turtling while the poison took affect was a viable strategy.

Thank you all for the help, but I think I'm going to pass on this one for awhile.
If you just want to see the world burn in a single turn do the following:
1) Pick the Soldier Background.
2) Pick the Horse TF (if you wanna look human just transform your hair it still counts.)
3) Pick a force weapon (from Knuckle Dusters you gain beating the random enemy spawns to a force Claymore from Arcane Arts.)
4) Get almost all the skills from the physical side of the skill tree.
5) ???
6) PROFIT.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Any idea why i can't impregnate 1 of my slaves? Slave isn't old, doesn't appear to have any negative debuffs i can see but everytime I try I get the message, " there's no chance that Twilight has been impregnated." yet every other character it's like a 100% chance since virility is at like 400% or something

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
You might check your save.xml under that character's section; there might be an effect active or perk active that you're not seeing in-game. Also, try giving the slave a breeder pill...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Is the horse still best TF for melee builds? my knowledge is abit rusty so can't remember if it was the horse or the tiger (i'd imagine tiger if you wanna go with knuckle dusters for the unharmed combat bonus but i'm more of a claymore guy)

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Is the horse still best TF for melee builds? my knowledge is abit rusty so can't remember if it was the horse or the tiger (i'd imagine tiger if you wanna go with knuckle dusters for the unharmed combat bonus but i'm more of a claymore guy)
Dragon and Gryphon TFs are contenders too.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Dragon and Gryphon TFs are contenders too.
Interesting, say with the Soldier Background that doubles damage on the first turn attacks would Crocodile be good? since it raises both physical and critical damage.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Interesting, say with the Soldier Background that doubles damage on the first turn attacks would Crocodile be good? since it raises both physical and critical damage.
Alligator TF basically trades some physical damage for physical resistance compared to the horse TF.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Tungarth

Jun 19, 2018
I wanted to try out the Demon-transformation and started with blue blood, but got stuck at 50 corruption.

Is there any reliable way to gain more outside of fetishes and clothing or did I manage to brick myself?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I wanted to try out the Demon-transformation and started with blue blood, but got stuck at 50 corruption.

Is there any reliable way to gain more outside of fetishes and clothing or did I manage to brick myself?
Aristocrat gets double corruption from all sources, so by talenting into the half-cost clothing enchants, and then enchanting some random piece of gear to boost corruption, you'll be able to make up the difference without much problem.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017

Have you tried, I dunno, sex?

For example a kid with an incest fetish when you don't have one can get you to 90 corruption.
Didn't bother checking all options, but finding your PC's child in an alley, attacking them, submitting and starting in "Eager pace" results in +1 to corruption. Could probably do the same by dominating them, but I didn't bother checking.

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Any idea why i can't impregnate 1 of my slaves? Slave isn't old, doesn't appear to have any negative debuffs i can see but everytime I try I get the message, " there's no chance that Twilight has been impregnated." yet every other character it's like a 100% chance since virility is at like 400% or something
Slaves you buy from the market seem to be bugged with this update. Dev tried to implement a new way of generating them and doesn't seem to have tested it very well.

Lady_Yvraine

Jul 7, 2020

The fastest way is to equip as much enchanted gear as possible. You should have more than enough unique items with high enchantment weight by the time you've subdued Meraxis.
Edit since I didn't explain how it works: getting to the third over-enchantment-limit debuff will sey your health and aura to 1, but also your corruption to 100. Go to your auntie and teleport down to the palace, that way you'll avoid combat even with a storm on.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

aceman67

Aug 8, 2021
Slaves you buy from the market seem to be bugged with this update. Dev tried to implement a new way of generating them and doesn't seem to have tested it very well.
v0.4.1.5 is the SubscribeStar Beta release, it's supposed to have bugs. The current stable public build is 4.1.1 which is available from the game's website.

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Bummer... I even spent a bunch of time looking in the XML file and comparing character info from 1 which could get pregnant vs 1 that couldn't and didn't see anything specific. Odds are I am overlooking some variable I'm sure but annoying when you can't track down something like that ^.^

Well at least I know now that I'm not being dumb this time or something ^.^ Thanks for the reply

Harel

Jun 19, 2018

Enchant clothing to reduce corruption, put it on, then do things that raise corruption. The clothing reduction leaves with the clothing, and the increases remain.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes