RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Holy shit an actual story update! This game's updates are usually a source of sadness and amusement for me, but at least this one had some minor progress along the main story.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
I am also experiencing slaves being unable to be impregnated. So far my lesser alligator, fox, and vargr are all incapable of being impregnated. These slaves were all bought from markets. In my testing so far, my captured pair of demon slaves don't appear to have the same problem.

Right now my guess is its somehow related to the change about market slave generation that were in the patch notes. Will capture a non-demon slave and test to see if they are free of it for further confirmation.
Can confirm market generation is straight up fucked. Look at their fetishes, they only get shop specific ones. Steering clear of 0.4.1.5, as the fetish weight menu also doesn't work at the night club.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
I'm surprised the character author was fine with just basically keeping the character in but locking it behind a door and swallowing the key. I mean, wouldn't people eventually figure out how to patch the character back in...?
The author probably asked to leave the files in, because they still want to use their OC/self-insert while playing. Most people that complained wanted either the character to be gone or be allowed to get the... full course, so to say, i.e. in the current state you'd have to mod the character anyway, so perhaps that's why there was no interest.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Can confirm market generation is straight up fucked. Look at their fetishes, they only get shop specific ones. Steering clear of 0.4.1.5, as the fetish weight menu also doesn't work at the night club.
Surprise, surprise. An interim build with major bugs. This is why I stick to the hot-fixes of the major public builds.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
so.. tried this out for the first time last night and there was a lot of things I liked about it, but.. being level 5 and losing to a rando lv 2 ratboy in two turns due to overwhelming physical damage taken.. despite me fully blocking on turn 2.. -really- soured me on the whole thing.. well, that after getting destroyed by Brax and losing all my money in an encounter I couldn't back out of and had no idea would even happen in the first place (but at the time had just chalked up to something that was storyline intentional)

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
so.. tried this out for the first time last night and there was a lot of things I liked about it, but.. being level 5 and losing to a rando lv 2 ratboy in two turns due to overwhelming physical damage taken.. despite me fully blocking on turn 2.. -really- soured me on the whole thing.. well, that after getting destroyed by Brax and losing all my money in an encounter I couldn't back out of and had no idea would even happen in the first place (but at the time had just chalked up to something that was storyline intentional)
Yeah, the combat is kind of shit. Like, the entirety of it is just horribly designed. I'd recommend just ignoring combat entirely until you figure out how to make money. And once you have a good source of money, you'll have absolutely no problem breaking the game's progression completely asunder and combat will no longer matter lol

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
so.. tried this out for the first time...
The combat system is hilariously weighted in "early" RNG. No stats, gears, perks, race modifiers...

Once enchants and perks get involved even the harder difficulty settings are laughable.
2 major perks are Orgasmic Drain and Combat Regeneration.
OD at level 2 will enable you to power level thru porking, and Combat Regeneration outpaces most of the RNG curve.

Currently there are no battles that require loss. Inno took those out IIRC...

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
The game's balance is a total mess, so don't feel too bad. It is, however, incredibly exploitable. Some tips:

Almost no one has a realistic way to resist or overcome overwhelming burst damage short of massive health pools. That goes for both you and the npcs. You could probably tank yourself up with custom defense potions, but the amount of essence you'd need is impractical. Defense can't keep up with higher level enemies, and there is no real reason to waste time with it on lower level ones.

When the enemy's health is 0, you win. It doesn't matter if your health is at 0 too, the game counts it as a victory. This means you can completely ignore defense as long as you can end the fight in one turn. This can be accomplished super easily.

Prioritize damage. If you start with the soldier profession you can easily start deleting enemies as soon as you can get brass knuckles(probably even earlier). Brass knuckles are super common on alley thugs, and if you aren't willing to risk a fight to get them they are cheap enough(I think) to be bought with your starting cash.

Outside of a handful of dialogue checks most perks do fuck all. Most primary attribute increases that will be actually meaningful are going to come out of race transformation or self-made enchanted items. Your power derives mostly from your equipment. Enchantments and potion-making are part of that and are super exploitable for both profit and power.

I kinda got carried away here, so I'll cut this short before it becomes a textwall how-to guide on breaking the game. I got a lot more cheese to share, especially if we get into specifics.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
yeah, the lv 2 ratboy that flattened me was dual-wielding brass knuckles, queued up all melee attacks the first round, and all-out attack the 2nd turn

I spent most of my starting money on the poison cloud spell, and lost the rest to Brax (which again.. really angry at that's there's no indication that the quest would throw you into what I feel is an unwinnable encounter if you don't know things a new player would have no idea about). So at that point I figured I had to grind up and go back (again.. nothing in the game, unless I missed something, indicated otherwise) to continue to the story, and I figured that using poison cloud then turtling while the poison took affect was a viable strategy.

Thank you all for the help, but I think I'm going to pass on this one for awhile.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Also, becoming a good species type with great modifiers really helps, like dragon.
Loot the weapons and potions from demon area bosses, sell those for wads of cash, use said wads of cash to start a slave filled industrial tri-fluid milking facility... I think I'm getting Free Cities vibes here. The slaves even have two meaningless stat bars. I like Inno's fetish implementation slightly more, but free cities has much more and better flavour text.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... lost the rest to Brax (which again.. really angry at that's there's no indication that the quest would throw you into what I feel is an unwinnable encounter if you don't know things a new player would have no idea about).
Before you go into Brax's office, there is a very clear and explicit warning to save your game and be ready for a potentially hard fight. If you didn't save your game and prepare before going into that office, you've only got yourself to blame if things go pear-shaped.

TBH, I've won a fight against Brax when I was trying to lose. I was level 3 and just whaled on him. I suppose I should have remembered that "just whaling on him" is actually the game's super-secret optimal strategy. Three basic weapon attacks - the third one will be a crit - will take out most adversaries in one round.

You're overthinking things with combat - I certainly wouldn't be spending money on spells on the first day. Money quickly becomes irrelevant in this game, but it's tight at first. Selling the Demonstone and buying a Kerambit (or BONK bat if Silly Mode is on) is probably the best option. Wander down to Submission, get the Level Drain Perk, get Slimed, then start taking on Imp patrols.

I'd just hate to see anyone turned off this game by the difficulty of the combat when they could persevere and get turned off this game by unaddressed design flaws, lack of development progress, missed deadlines and lack of developer communication with the fanbase along with the rest of us.

I like to think we're getting a real community going here.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Well FUCK ME I GUESS, downloaded the dam thing exclusively to go to the Night-Club and find a partner that didn't turned me off in less than 10 fucking attempts.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
It would appear that the bad end route in Rat Warrens got bricked at some point.

In the "Training" scene (it's on 3rd day give or take) one of the milker slaves is referred to, but the reference is wrong and instead shows a bunch of "Error: parserTarget.getCharacter() not found! (npc4)" errors and buttons are unresponsive.

Edit: Actually just the whole Training scene, regardless of the "Bad End" setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
Anyone else get a bug where they set stats to max and hp/mp defaults to a max of 1?

Edit: Seems like whenever you are at max stats and if you then equip something which adds on more stats exceeding 100, all the values default to 1.
Before stat item added:

After stat item added:

Last edited:

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone else get a bug where they set stats to max and hp/mp defaults to a max of 1?

Edit: Seems like whenever you are at max stats and if you then equip something which adds on more stats exceeding 100, all the values default to 1.
Before stat item added:

After stat item added:
That looks like the effect of too many enchantments. In settings, there's an option, on by default, to have a limit on enchantments. Too many ability, defense, or damage boosters and your character gets penalized. You can wear less magic gear, or turn off the limit.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017

Before stat item added:

After stat item added:
It's not a bug. When you go over "Enchantment capacity" your stats will eventually get reduced to 1. The icon I circled shows you got the most severe of the debuffs and the highlight at the bottom is by how much exactly you went over the limit.
javaw_2021-08-17_05-08-55.png
Pretty sure there's no way to equip the entire Dark Siren set without ending up with 1 in stats, because of how much each item is enchanted.
If you want to use the set, you should disenchant them. For example the scythe has like +30% Lust damage or something that you can easily remove without anyhow affecting the scythe's functionality.

Reactions: tunknownusert

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
On a side note I've been wondering this for quite a while, but... what the hell is the "bird cage" hairstyle supposed to look like?

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
It's not a bug. When you go over "Enchantment capacity" your stats will eventually get reduced to 1. The icon I circled shows you got the most severe of the debuffs and the highlight at the bottom is by how much exactly you went over the limit.
View attachment 1357234
Pretty sure there's no way to equip the entire Dark Siren set without ending up with 1 in stats, because of how much each item is enchanted.
If you want to use the set, you should disenchant them. For example the scythe has like +30% Lust damage or something that you can easily remove without anyhow affecting the scythe's functionality.
Ohhh that makes sense :) Thank you for clearing that up for me

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes