rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
Question i don't get how you can alterate your body, exept with tranformer potion
can someone explain please =)

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Question i don't get how you can alterate your body, exept with tranformer potion
can someone explain please =)
You could follow the story to turn into a (half?) demon, or you can use a number of events including the slime transformation which can shapeshift. Neither is easily reversible to my knowledge, without the debug menu anyway.

But why would you not use potions? Enchanting is trivial to unlock, essences can be bought from the weapon/magic shop if you can't be bothered to farm them and the base items can even be bought at a discount. The cheap ones (or free wetness effects from the water magic perk) even generate an absurd net profit from selling the potions.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
welll is more like i don't understand how to use them, got hundred of them in the way i would like to , like get a bigger dong or a deppest ass, and so =(

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
welll is more like i don't understand how to use them, got hundred of them in the way i would like to , like get a bigger dong or a deppest ass, and so =(
First you need to unlock enchanting by doing the first experiment with your aunt. Open your Inventory with "I", theres two types of racial consumables, drinks and food. If you defeated some enemies and stole their stuff you should have at least some of those. Look for the food, like "Gators Gumbo", "Boiled Eggs" etc. If not you will have to buy it or randomly find it in hostile zones.

Select the food and click enchant (standard key "5") It should open a menu like this:
Unbenannt.png
If you have far less options to select, you propably have chosen a drink instead of food. In that case click back and try to find a food item instead. To increase your dick size you select the penis icon (3rd rod, 2nd item). This should open more options in the right box. There you can select size (first row, 3rd item). With the buttons in the middle you can select how much you want to add (or remove). For example, if you want to increase its size by 15cm, you select major boost. To add this to the current potion you are making, you click on the add button directly under "Major boost". Now you can either add other (or the same!) enchantments (up to a hundred, or until you cant afford the cost), opr finish the product. For that, you click on craft (key "1"). If you could afford the cost it should appear in your Inventory, where you can select it, and drink it yourself (key shift+1). For a deeper asshole its exactly the same, except you select ass on the left box (2nd row, 2nd from the right) and choose capacity in the right box (first row, 5th item).

Jun 25, 2017
Any way to get multiple Histories, or are there console commands? Obedience training Scarlet is slow AF. Using the exe version because I had to cmd run the java one each time.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Any way to get multiple Histories, or are there console commands? Obedience training Scarlet is slow AF. Using the exe version because I had to cmd run the java one each time.
You can basically max both obedience and affection in three days by giving any slave the breast use fetish and sticking them in the milking room all day.

No idea on the histories question, never cared to try. But you can basically edit your save file to modify your stats to whatever the fuck you want, so you could just go wild and give yourself whatever perks and stats you want

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
Anyone know if it's possible at all to play this on Android? It takes a lot for me to like a game and this just seems exactly what I want. I've tried on Joiplay but everytime I lunch it, it just exits by itself. Anybody knows any other ways?

Jul 17, 2020
what exactly does furry hair/scaly hair settings do exactly. does it FORCE scalies/furrys to have human hair or does it FORCE them to NOT HAVE human hair (when toggled on)

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible at all to play this on Android? It takes a lot for me to like a game and this just seems exactly what I want. I've tried on Joiplay but everytime I lunch it, it just exits by itself. Anybody knows any other ways?
Even if you could get it to run (you'd need a Java 8 JRE with JavaFX support—Joiplay doesn't provide that, and I'm not sure if there are any prepackaged solutions that do), the UI is extremely desktop-centric. You'd need a tablet with a stylus or mouse for the best experience, since the buttons would likely be too small for a phone screen with touch.

On top of that, the game engine isn't all that well optimized. You'd need a pretty high end device (at least 4GB of RAM, I'd wager) to play it comfortably to the mid-game and beyond, and you'd likely run into some pretty nasty lag spikes.

I wouldn't recommend it, to be honest. Things might change down the road, but I don't think mobile was ever on the roadmap for LT.

Reactions: PlasticDoll

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Man i wish the dev would create templates for all jobs somewhere so i woudn't need to fucking manually configure each and every damn slave separately. Ugh...
Templates for permissions, for jobs, maybe even for gear.. would make this game much less of a chore.
Actually with so much customization it's pretty nuts that we don't have them for anything other than enchanting.

Last edited:

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
what exactly does furry hair/scaly hair settings do exactly. does it FORCE scalies/furrys to have human hair or does it FORCE them to NOT HAVE human hair (when toggled on)
Furry hair/scaly hairs control whether furries/scalies can have head hair at all, or if they're "bald" in the sense of not having human-styled hair and thus look more like animals. I'd imagine that they can still roll bald with it on, but I play with it off so I haven't checked.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
You could follow the story to turn into a (half?) demon, or you can use a number of events including the slime transformation which can shapeshift. Neither is easily reversible to my knowledge, without the debug menu anyway.

But why would you not use potions? Enchanting is trivial to unlock, essences can be bought from the weapon/magic shop if you can't be bothered to farm them and the base items can even be bought at a discount. The cheap ones (or free wetness effects from the water magic perk) even generate an absurd net profit from selling the potions.
Becoming slime is easily reversible if you enchant a 'slime quencher' to turn you back into meat. As a slime, you can take any form, so far as I can tell, then you just turn yourself back to meat form. Just take care not to have any Angel or Demon parts, and you can then be whatever you changed yourself into. You'll have to go to Kate and change your coverings and skin colors, since they appear to be randomly chosen on shifting to back to meat form, but it's relatively simple. (To my knowledge, no Angel or Demon parts transfer back into your meat form, so you get human bits to replace them, even though you can get the parts in slime form)

Jun 25, 2017
You can basically max both obedience and affection in three days by giving any slave the breast use fetish and sticking them in the milking room all day.

No idea on the histories question, never cared to try. But you can basically edit your save file to modify your stats to whatever the fuck you want, so you could just go wild and give yourself whatever perks and stats you want
I see perks, but stats I can change are limited to what can be done with "Buggy", as well as health and such. I don't seem options like spell efficiency, resist, or crit power. Not that their needed though spell efficiency certainly be nice, just checking if its more extensive than I'm seeing?

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
By the way, there's a progress update on the git.

Innoxia said:
Hello again,

I'm really sorry about how long it's taken me to get this preview build released, and that it's not a public update (as I didn't want to put out a public update with so much placeholder content still in it). As mentioned in a previous post, I got carried away while adding the first NPC to Elis's shopping precinct, and the implementation of what should have been a small, simple side quest ballooned out into a whole new area with several types of content.

If you decide to build this version, please be aware that there is a lot of placeholder dialogue in it! I'll get the writing finished for the next update, which will be the public release of v0.4.2.

I'm feeling quite exhausted right now, so I'll likely take the next couple of days off to try and rest and get some energy back. I'll get v0.4.2 out to you as soon as I can, which I'm hoping will be some time around a week from now.

Thank you all again for your patience, and I'll see you again in the next post, which will likely be early next week.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
By the way, there's a progress update on the git.
She can't handle this game solo, period.
It's obvious. There's coding, there's writing, and there's art.
Luckily she can order art from other people but judging from what i've seen in the game so far there ain't much ordering going on, the art is rather shit to be honest.
She could probably order the writing too to shrink her workload but i doubt there is much of that going on, either.
If i was in her shoes i'd probably delegate the coding and the art and focus on writing the story if i wanted this game to be exacly MY way like she seem to want.
I can't decide whether it's greed or foolishness that guides her actions.
........................ Oh well! :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

;KFW;LKF;WL

Dec 13, 2020
Luckily she can order art from other people but judging from what i've seen in the game so far there ain't much ordering going on, the art is rather shit to be honest.
She could probably order the writing too to shrink her workload but i doubt there is much of that going on, either.
If i was in her shoes i'd probably delegate the coding and the art and focus on writing the story if i wanted this game to be exacly MY way like she seem to want.
Should of used Kotlin if she wanted to use a Java base or Used something like Python instead of using just Java so she could focus more on the gameplay and story and instead of debugging code and trying to worry about bugs all the time.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
What's her financial stake in this, is she just not wanting to split it with a coder or what. If she's working for free then it makes even less sense, aside from wanting to retain control and directive of it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What's her financial stake in this
Nobody is quite sure.
is she just not wanting to split
Possibly.
If she's working for free
She earns about 7k$ per month if i remember right, from her patrons.
wanting to retain control and directive of it.
Both of which should still be quite possible if she gives competent instructions to whoever she'll choose to delegate work to.
One thing is clear to me, she can't do this alone no matter how badly she wants to otherwise we'll all be old men by the time this game is done.
Provided of course the patrons won't get sick of waiting all the time and stop supporting, then it could be possible that the game won't ever be done.
Not by her at any rate, maybe some modders will pick it up.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes