NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Anyone knows where you can find ferals?
also do they need your furry setting to be maxed to appear or is entirely different?

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
what are the ways to become a demon in this game?
Like someone said before, asking Lyssieth after your corruption hits 100 and unlocked access to her is the intended method, but there's two more ways.

One, using the console and transforming yourself manually, OR using the console and generating the item "Innoxia's Gift" instead.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
after your corruption hits 100
You can enchant an item with all the corruption you want easily so you don't actually need to grind it. :giggle: :coffee:
In fact, the sooner you craft a 100 corruption item the better, it will keep your corruption from permanently rising so if you don't want to be corrupted at some point you can just take the item off and your corruption will return to it's pre-item value.
(Unless you went demon obviously.)
In my case i also got extra shielding from creating a corruption item due to starting with aristocrat perk.

Last edited:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
excuse me, is it possible for slaves to get pregnant? not using any pill & no infertile perk.
and can we carry our slaves from our old game to a new one?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
excuse me, is it possible for slaves to get pregnant?
I think so.
I had 10 whores at some point, and in the ledger i got a report that some of them got knocked up, despite me having sterility enabled. I was quite impressed. Whoever fucked them probably had his dong jacked to oblivion lol.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
excuse me, is it possible for slaves to get pregnant? not using any pill & no infertile perk.
Yes, they can be impregnated just as most other NPCs (and can impregnate you in turn).

During creampies, the game tells how likely it's for creampied character to be impregnated.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
you can still fight Meraxis and fuck her if you win
Already done, my favorite arch-rival ever is seriously the best character in the whole game.
Adore her to pieces. :love:
To me, it's worth playing this game just for her alone. :giggle: :coffee:
Hopefully Inno has a lot of content planned for Mer, otherwise i'll be very pissed. :giggle:

Last edited:

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
I think so.
I had 10 whores at some point, and in the ledger i got a report that some of them got knocked up, despite me having sterility enabled. I was quite impressed. Whoever fucked them probably had his dong jacked to oblivion lol.
Yes, they can be impregnated just as most other NPCs (and can impregnate you in turn).

During creampies, the game tells how likely it's for creampied character to be impregnated.
alright, that when slave impregnant other slave or us. but what about us impregnant the slave? is it possible?
cause even when I creampie them (or they make me creampie them), nothing.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
alright, that when slave impregnant other slave or us. but what about us impregnant the slave? is it possible?
cause even when I creampie them (or they make me creampie them), nothing.
View attachment 1408626
Virility is its own stat but it also runs parallel to sheer sperm output. The more your character cums in volume, the more likely it is for impregnation to be successful. Check that you don't have the "sterile" perk active by accident (it prevents impregnation 100% on part of the penis haver). Oh, you can make enchanted gear for that purpose, by the by - fertility and virility as well as cum output-enhancing items, if you want to be absolutely certain.

Usually a cum output in the 5L range does the trick just fine. That's also about when the output is strong enough to break through sterility pills.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
Virility is its own stat but it also runs parallel to sheer sperm output. The more your character cums in volume, the more likely it is for impregnation to be successful. Check that you don't have the "sterile" perk active by accident (it prevents impregnation 100% on part of the penis haver). Oh, you can make enchanted gear for that purpose, by the by - fertility and virility as well as cum output-enhancing items, if you want to be absolutely certain.

Usually a cum output in the 5L range does the trick just fine. That's also about when the output is strong enough to break through sterility pills.
the more cum volume, the lesser the impregnation to be successful? wasn't it more cum, more chance? and 1/2oz, how much is that?
and no, I don't wear the 'sterile' perk that decreases the pregnant chance.

add: even with 1oz of cum and with the breeder pill, she still didn't get pregnant.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
hah... I give up. even with increase virility or her increase fertility (even reach 100%), still won't get pregnant.
thanks for trying to help.
You can try increasing virility beyond 100%
If even that won't work well maybe something else is in the way, like she has an egg-type vagina or something in which case you'll need an ovi-type dick.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
Are you SURE you don't have the perk "Sterile" active?
1.png
with strangers outside the mansion, they can get pregnant while with my slaves...

You can try increasing virility beyond 100%
If even that won't work well maybe something else is in the way, like she has an egg-type vagina or something in which case you'll need an ovi-type dick.
yes, even 150%. she's a rabbit, doubt ovi. even on my fox/other slave, they also didn't get pregnant.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes