Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
oh thx! somehow the game was figuring AP cost as 3+1 for some reason
You have a set of "core moves" chosen on one of the phone submenus. Any move not in that list has its AP and cooldown increased by 1. You want to set moves you intend to use more than once per turn (basic attack/arcane strike/fireball/tease/block) and those with a base AP cost of 3 as "core". Anything with the "crits if it's the only action that turn" and an AP cost lower than 3 is a good dump into non-core, a cooldown increase from 0 to 1 means you can still use it again on the very next turn (e.g. stunlock mage: arcane strike and soothing water in core, cast witch seal, vacuum, rain cloud, arcane arousal etc. from non-core. Still helps to have a direct nuke like fireball in core just in case you get swarmed)

Reactions: bigwickedwolf

kht

Nov 16, 2016
excuse me, is it possible for slaves to get pregnant? not using any pill & no infertile perk.
and can we carry our slaves from our old game to a new one?
Nobody else mentioned this so I'll do: Have you already updated to v0.4.1.9, or are you still using v0.4.1.5?

Cause this was a known bug in the later. The newer preview version supposedly fixes it, but I haven't tested it, nor I know if imported slaves from the previous one might still be bugged.

tyranzero

Nov 28, 2018
Nobody else mentioned this so I'll do: Have you already updated to v0.4.1.9, or are you still using v0.4.1.5?

Cause this was a known bug in the later. The newer preview version supposedly fixes it, but I haven't tested it
oh, a bug. well have heard about the 4.1.9 ver, but didn't play it cause it is still in test, right? and not to mention, this site is still ver 4.1.5. I just check the patch note and yes, there is couldn't be pregnant bug. alright, thx for the info.

nor I know if imported slaves from the previous one might still be bugged.
imported? bugged? that a question if it possible to import/carry over slaves to a new game(+). it possible to import them?

kht

Nov 16, 2016
it possible to import/carry over slaves to a new game(+). it possible to import them?
There's an "Export Character" button on the lower right that will save a character's data as an xml file in the data/characters folder. It only works while looking at a character's profile. These can later be imported as slaves (from the Auctioning Block at the Slave Alley), as guests (from the Waiting Room at the City Hall) or as yourself (when starting a new game).

Also, you can copy the data/saves folder into a newer version to continue with a savegame from an older one.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Are you.. 100% sure about that? Because there is a base value that can increase independent of equipment and buffs.
Maybe it's a bug or something but whenever i hit 100 corruption with the help of a corrupted item i never see any further increase at the base value.
So yes, presently you can semi-freeze your base corruption value with a corrupted item.
You need that item to knock you at 100 or over 100 corruption though.

Linarahn

Jun 6, 2017
I want some, just not 6 every generation.
I'm not 100% certain but I believe reducing virility does the trick. I don't even know exactly what I did but I've consistently had no more than one or two children with rabbits at a time (on characters without breeding-related fetishes, I'm not sure if that affects anything).

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
I want some, just not 6 every generation.
I'm not 100% certain but I believe reducing virility does the trick. I don't even know exactly what I did but I've consistently had no more than one or two children with rabbits at a time (on characters without breeding-related fetishes, I'm not sure if that affects anything).
Rabbits have a racial trait that makes them give more children per birth.

Reactions: Aazkaal
Jun 25, 2017
Is there any non debug way of getting the angel transformation atm? Dragon and gryphon are alarmingly easy to get and hella strong, but I got nothing for angel.

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
The x64 links are not to an executable, they are jar project files. The JAR links are to the 64-bit exe, apparently...

Need to swap them... Also, identify them as 64bit_exe like you do for the 32bit_exe files.

Bluetooth Popcorn

May 7, 2018
Holy crap this game performs terribly compared with how it was when played it before. The only way I can even get something reasonably playable with my Ryzen 9 3900X is to put it on a RAM disk and restart it fairly frequently. It seems like it reads/writes to the disk constantly and gets clogged up keeping track of too much every game cycle.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Holy crap this game performs terribly compared with how it was when played it before. The only way I can even get something reasonably playable with my Ryzen 9 3900X is to put it on a RAM disk and restart it fairly frequently. It seems like it reads/writes to the disk constantly and gets clogged up keeping track of too much every game cycle.
Yeah performance could be better for sure.
Especially since it's just a text game.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes