DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Nobody is quite sure.

Possibly.

She earns about 7k$ per month if i remember right, from her patrons.

Both of which should still be quite possible if she gives competent instructions to whoever she'll choose to delegate work to.
One thing is clear to me, she can't do this alone no matter how badly she wants to otherwise we'll all be old men by the time this game is done.
Provided of course the patrons won't get sick of waiting all the time and stop supporting, then it could be possible that the game won't ever be done.
Not by her at any rate, maybe some modders will pick it up.
I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. For as emotional drained as she acts in the blog post you would think she is getting some criticism from somewhere, but I think that's all internal. I checked out the discord for a while and it's become an emotional hugbox echo chamber, not surprisingly. So i'd wonder how far beyond it and her blog and such she is going in the criticism department. Not that I want to kick her in the emotional teeth, I do really like the game, it's just obviously too much for one person at this point.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
you would think she is getting some criticism from somewhere
I doubt her patrons are very amused with the quality of her work.
And can you blame them?
Delays and "i need rests" literally all the time even though this supposed to be her full-time job if one of the support goals at her sub-star account is to be believed. (Which is achieved, and is at 2,5k$ if i remember right.)
not surprisingly
Indeed.
I want to kick her in the emotional teeth
Emotional or not, it's her job.
She isn't paid for her mood swings.
Patrons want their money's worth in the form of progress with the game, and there hardly been any by the looks of things.
Or at least, definitely not nearly as fast as her employers want her to pump that content out.
I do really like the game
As do i but i totally get the people who are, shall we say, less than pleased with her performance.
And indeed she needs to delegate, the sooner she gets that, the sooner everyone will be happy.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I doubt her patrons are very amused with the quality of her work.
And can you blame them?
Delays and "i need rests" literally all the time even though this supposed to be her full-time job if one of the support goals at her sub-star account is to be believed. (Which is achieved, and is at 2,5k$ if i remember right.)
There's a reason why she disabled comments on her blog. While some of the stuff said there was plain ol' uncalled for... most of it was genuine criticism. Her 'forgotten' promise to reinstate comments after the 4.0 update doesn't do her much favors in the PR department. Also, something tells me that any dissenters on the Patron exclusive discord are unpersoned before anything they say can gain traction.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Her 'forgotten' promise to reinstate comments after the 4.0
Oh, so there was something like that too huh.
Hah.
Also, something tells me that any dissenters on the Patron exclusive discord are unpersoned before anything they say can gain traction.
Could be, from everything i've seen people say about her and her dealings, she doesn't strike me as trustworthy.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
I see perks, but stats I can change are limited to what can be done with "Buggy", as well as health and such. I don't seem options like spell efficiency, resist, or crit power. Not that their needed though spell efficiency certainly be nice, just checking if its more extensive than I'm seeing?
Not all the stats are listed in a character's entry in the save file, since many of them use default, usually calculated, values when not present in the file. Simply find the correct attribute name, and you can then add it to any character's attributes in the save file. Looking through the source code can help find things (Attributes.java).

RESTING_LUST, CRITICAL_DAMAGE, ENERGY_SHIELDING, RESISTANCE_PHYSICAL, RESISTANCE_LUST, RESISTANCE_FIRE, etc. are in the Attributes.java file, and you can add them like you see below.
Code:
      <attributes>
        <attribute type="HEALTH_MAXIMUM" value="101.0"/>
        <attribute type="MANA_MAXIMUM" value="101.0"/>
        <attribute type="AROUSAL" value="46.0"/>
        <attribute type="LUST" value="49.5"/>
        <attribute type="MAJOR_PHYSIQUE" value="100.0"/>
        <attribute type="MAJOR_ARCANE" value="100.0"/>
        <attribute type="SPELL_COST_MODIFIER" value="1.0"/>
        <attribute type="VIRILITY" value="1.0"/>
        <attribute type="FERTILITY" value="0.0"/>
     </attributes>

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I can't decide whether it's greed or foolishness that guides her actions.
I lean more towards foolishness as an explanation.

Given the development model, a greedy dev would have rushed to complete some semblance of a v1.0, so that she could essentially charge people (ie. subscribe to vote) to get the content they want in the game. Instead, the game's been continually stalled so that Inno can cater to her Discord.

Inno's not some calculating con artist. She's a first-time dev with a great idea but terrible execution.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Becoming slime is easily reversible if you enchant a 'slime quencher' to turn you back into meat.
An alternative to enchanting is to get transformed into a slime before encountering any of the Imp patrols guarding the fortresses in Submission. Then, when you loot the Imp patrols, the transformation potion the second Imp carries will be a "slime to flesh" potion.

Fighting a fuckload of Imp patrols is also good for a couple other reasons:

a) Leveling up using Orgasmic Level Drain is faster with multiple opponents.

b) Getting gang-raped by Imps before becoming strong enough to give them a taste of their own medicine is a pretty good way of explaining the MC's sudden descent into depravity.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
b) Getting gang-raped by Imps before becoming strong enough to give them a taste of their own medicine is a pretty good way of explaining the MC's sudden descent into depravity.
I much prefer the version where the MC has always been a closet pervert or at least very curious, and they just naturally discover that indulging feels good and has few if any immediate negative consequences. Zap catgirls with pink lightning for an hour to transform yourself into a winged chimera pyromancer? Sign me up!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Inno's not some calculating con artist. She's a first-time dev with a great idea but terrible execution.
Hm, yes, i think i agree with you here.
The game definitely is fun, the story definitely is interesting.
It's indeed the execution that could use improvement. :giggle: :coffee:
Well, let us hope that... she'll get this, in time.
I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the rest of the story before i become an ancient old fart. :ROFLMAO:

Jun 25, 2017
RightO, heres what I got so far from poking around after Harel clued me in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the fancy history affects, which can't be replicated by editing the save file if I were to guess.

Last edited:

LutholianDev

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
New preview build has been released. Purchased slaves allegedly generate properly again.
Also noticed that from the changelog that it appears modded encounters are possible? Has anyone done anything with this?

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
v0.4.1.9 Download Links
.jar:

.exe:

32-bit .exe (For 32-bit Windows):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So i suppose there is no point playing after you get to the: "Destination Elis" quest?
Everything on the world map is pretty much placeholder aye?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
So i suppose there is no point playing after you get to the: "Destination Elis" quest?
Everything on the world map is pretty much placeholder aye?
Nope. The main quest up to the meeting with the Mayor of Elis is all there.

It's just the rest of Elis is pretty bare bones and the new side quest she wasted all this time making is mostly placeholder text.

throbzombie Thanks for the build and upload, but is it honestly worth moving to 4.1.9 or is it better to wait for 4.2?

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Celeste420

Sep 16, 2021
I don't know whether I need to mess around with my settings more/explore the world more, or it just has poor planning, but I find it weird that I get some options where it doesn't align with my character's sexuality. Like the ability to steal the aunt's underwear despite my character being solely attracted to men or to fuck the succubus girl in the sex shop(I started out as a hetero woman). So far, the game is pretty disappointing/bland when you set your character's preference to men since there's not a lot of interesting male characters to fuck that aren't random encounters.

Reactions: PlasticDoll
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes