BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Just to let everyone know, it is open-source, anyone can add to it. Not defending or condemning developer behavior considering it is free, I don't even play games, just remove DRM and fix stuff.

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Just to let everyone know, it is open-source, anyone can add to it. Not defending or condemning developer behavior considering it is free, I don't even play games, just remove DRM and fix stuff.
It's not actually open-source, the source is just available. It's not an open source license.

As the license.md file says

License said:
Although this Project is publicly available, it is not open source software. All Content is under sole ownership and Copyright 2016 Innoxia (innoxia7@gmail.com) all rights reserved.
And I'm not fixing a game for free when the developer, who does a fraction of what the other free contributors do, is making a living off their popularity. I'd rather work on my own projects. I'm not going to fund some lazy fuck's life with my work unless they're also giving me a paycheck.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
I decided to make a list on her progress and breaks from the past 3 years. Feel free to form your own conclusions. Enjoy.
I think it'd be also worth noting how communicative she was during these hiatuses/extended delays. I discovered the game in 2020; did any of those 2018/19 breaks have significant periods of silence? It's been exactly two weeks since we've last heard from her.

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
I decided to make a list on her progress and breaks from the past 3 years. Feel free to form your own conclusions. Enjoy.
I put it inside a quote because loooong list is loooong.
Going by the numbers alone, I think the only thing we can take away is that the project is dying. At the rate things are going, by 2023 we'll be getting updates twice a year, if we're lucky.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I put it inside a quote because loooong list is loooong.
Hard to really form any conclusions from it without the context of what each update was. And how many updates had place holders. Or how many times the blog was updated with "so I didn't do anything last week." Without knowing how many of those updates after a few weeks/months ended up having everyone respond with "okay, wtf were you doing during that time if this is it?"

Like, wasn't the 0.2.x spam when we were getting constant placeholder updates with helena's quest? Where each update just kind of, was a number?

I'd be more interested in going through and counting her weeks off, but like, no. I'm bored enough to comment here while sitting around, but I'm not *that* bored. Not yet anyways.

I think it'd be also worth noting how communicative she was during these hiatuses/extended delays. I discovered the game in 2020; did any of those 2018/19 breaks have significant periods of silence? It's been exactly two weeks since we've last heard from her.
Almost all of the long pauses between updates also included long pauses between blog updates.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
It's not actually open-source, the source is just available. It's not an open source license.

As the license.md file says

And I'm not fixing a game for free when the developer, who does a fraction of what the other free contributors do, is making a living off their popularity. I'd rather work on my own projects. I'm not going to fund some lazy fuck's life with my work unless they're also giving me a paycheck.
Merely mentioning, src is available and open for tinkering/modifying/extending.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
I wonder what her response would be if a group like 8chan weg anon's who took over corruption of champions swooped in, declared "assuming control" and started developing the game on there own. Obviously she could sue, but that's kinda hard to do against an anonymous people online, it would probably just give her an excuse to bail entirely with a pretext to point at.
For all the shit talking I and others do towards her, I still want her to keep making this game, or wish she would anyways. She has (had...) a unique idea and vision for this and I genuinely enjoy this game more than any other weg out there.

But if she isn't gonna do the work then stop sucking her supporters like a tick and announce it already. If she wants out then there is enough of a community around this game that'll keep going (probably faster at this point) without her.
Time to shit or get off the pot.

Reactions: MercurialQuark

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I wonder what her response would be if a group like 8chan weg anon's who took over corruption of champions swooped in, declared "assuming control" and started developing the game on there own. Obviously she could sue, but that's kinda hard to do against an anonymous people online, it would probably just give her an excuse to bail entirely with a pretext to point at.
For all the shit talking I and others do towards her, I still want her to keep making this game, or wish she would anyways. She has (had...) a unique idea and vision for this and I genuinely enjoy this game more than any other weg out there.
Why would she have issues with something she expressly allows in her license so long as they don't claim to be The Official fork and don't try to sell it?

Reactions: toolkitxx

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Regardless of whether it is incompetence, ignorance, or laziness that is causing Inno to go back on her word YET AGAIN, I don't think you can say she has gone back to her old ways because nothing has really changed in the first place. I mean, how much content has been added since the last 3.X update that wasn't a placeholder or originally created by one of the modders who could probably damn well create their own team and game and finish a project faster than Inno can complete Lilith's Throne? Aside from a barren new area (as of 4.1.6, I have yet to play a more recent version after hearing about build instabilities and refuse to comment on those changes) and generic, easily forgettable NPC shopkeepers... has Inno really added anything from 4.0 onwards? The only two things that come to mind is the legendary armpit sex and genuinely decent interactions with Meraxis.

Shit hasn't changed for the better at all, it's only gone down hill faster and faster. The bread and circuses provided by the increased update frequency was nice, but now that they have grown stale it finally looks like the small bit of hope they offered never truly existed.

I'd hate to say it, but unless 4.2 is a MASSIVE content drop that is as dense with new activities as one of the previous areas of Dominion and comes out before the end of the month I think its safe to say that Lilith's Throne is finished, one way or another.
I agree with you completely. Inno's updates have been absolute s*** as of late and not sure if anyone remembers this but Inno did mention that with the 4.0 update would make it so you could own businesses in dominion and have your slaves/employees run them. I thought it was a unique idea because I thought there would be all sorts of shenanigan's with them but we're well past that and if you go to the town hall it still says property management will be at 4.0...... Now when the updates mentioned that Inno was going to work on Kitsune questline content I was ok with it because that really caught my interest. However It's been almost a year if not one already (at this point I've stopped keeping track of Inno's updates mostly) and the field content before the Kitsune quests aren't even close to done. Overall I would say this game has practically been abandoned if not completely by Inno

Reactions: B2B2

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
The most recent messages (and they're a couple days old now) were "still working on it" and " I've just had a rough few weeks", but I've seen people mentioning that Inno was online recently, so it's just intentional radio silence.
Also, every message I've seen asking about news or the update's status (and I was online when some of them were posted in the chat) was first completely ignored, and then, since the search option doesn't show any of them anymore - deleted, I assume. I just wonder if the people asking were banned as well; certainly wouldn't surprise me if they were.

Didn't poke around much longer than this, I have better things to do. This whole shitshow is still amusing to me, but after all those years it's no longer THAT amusing.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
After receiving some feedback, I decided to re-make my list on Inno's progress over the past 3-4 years into a more thorough one. This includes all free/public and preview updates, progress reports, disappearances and breaks as well as the year's highlights. Please keep in mind that while the post is basically a dumbed down version of what happened over this time period, it is still VERY extensive and LONG. I gave it some simple formatting and divided it into years for easier digestion.

I only did this because I was bored and thought it could help newcomers understand how this project flows. I'm not wholly familiar with Office programs and sometimes it's hard to transfer formatting between places. Please bear with me if there are mistakes or it looks stupid in some way...

!READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP!

PS: Don't ask how long this took me. I'll eat your firstborn.
PSS: I've excluded hotfixes and Patreon/Sub. Star exclusive posts.

---2021---
2021 Highlights: (Gets off-track with side-character again (Nyan), 0.4 Fields area + tidbits of minor content and Dairy farm, >2 month "break" over the year due to personal/health reasons, framework for throwable weapons, AceXP's performance fix.)

0.4.2.5 - December 22th (Preview) (Explains that personal problems have made it hard to focus on LT. Should be back on track come next year. Added characters for Wall's End and mentions AceXP's fix. That's it.)

• Progress report - December 14th (Things still chaotic on her end. Delayed to the 20th.) (EDIT: Delayed to 21th.)

• Progress report - December 9th (Basic content for the stores in the Shopping Precinct. Two new races.)

• Progress report - December 4th (Delays caused by personal problems.)

• Progress report - November 28th (Delay.)

• Progress report - November 22nd (Merging PRs, namely AceXP's pull request to fix performance due to a ton of offspring. Planning on adding other stores to the Shopping Precinct. Release date set to the 27th of Nov.)
0.4.2.3 - November 16th (Free) (Bug fixes, framework for throwable weapons and Evelyx's Dairy.)
  • Progress report - November 5th (Bug fixes. Support for one-shot weapons (i.e throwables). Should have the update ready by next week. (EDIT from Nov 13th: Delayed. Release tomorrow.) (EDIT from Nov 14th: Delayed. 99% done should be ready really soon!)
0.4.2 - November 1st (Free) (Bug fixes. Monica's content. Halloween event for Foloi Fields, which took time away from writing Evelyx's Dairy. PRs merged.)
  • Progress report - October 26th (Apologizes for delay and lack of communication. Had personal issues but things should improve.) (Release date estimated sometime in the upcoming days.)

• ((Inno disappears for several weeks...))

• Progress report – September 29th (Had some stuff going on over the past week that took all of her time and is now a week behind where she should have been, at the making of this post. Evely’s Dairy Farm content soon.)
0.4.1.9 - September 16th (Preview) (Apologizes for how long it has taken her to get here. Feeling quite exhausted so will take the next couple of days off.)
  • Progress report – September 10th (Just a few more things... Should be done in a day or two...)

• Progress report – September 7th (Delayed. Hasn’t finished the associated content in Elis’s Shopping Precinct into a decent state.)

• Progress report – September 6th (Just a few more things... Should be done tomorrow.)

• Progress report – September 4th (Finally got all the dialogue, framework, placeholders and content mechanics added for the new area. Just a few more things...)

• Progress report – September 1st (It’s taking longer than originally planned but shouldn't’ take much longer now.)

• Progress report – August 27th (Delayed. Struggling with implementing content for the side-quest area mentioned below. Going to take longer than expected.)

• Progress report – August 24th (Adding shopkeepers to the precinct. Small side quest for one of these NPCs and it snowballed into adding a new area outside of Elis. Adding content for said area is taking longer than expected. Release date set to the 28th)

• Progress report – August 19th (Bug fixes and polish. Adding content to the shopping precinct in Elis.)
0.4.1.5 - August 13th (Preview) (Bug fixes, PRs, adding the next stage of the main quest. Loads of modder’s content.)
  • Progress report – August 5th (To do; Fix bugs, merge PRs, Minotallys’ content and more Elis stuff. Wishes to back to the old format of getting smaller versions out but more frequently.)
0.4.1.1 - August 2nd (Free) (Explains she has been dealing with lingering fatigue. Main focus was on getting all of the unique NPCs in Elis’ Farmer Market added. Generic bandit encounters.)
  • Progress report and plans – July 22nd (Still sick but feeling better now.)
0.4.1 - July 9th (Free) (Got sick again which hindered progress. Probably won’t be working on LT for the next week or so or however long it takes to get better.)
  • Progress report – July 1st (0.4.1 may take longer to get ready than planned. Expected to be out on July 9th)

• Progress report – June 25th (Bug fixes and minor stuff. Also, adding NPCs and content to the Farmer’s Market and the tavern in Elis.)

• Progress report and plans – June 22nd (Main goals remain mostly unchanged. Add unique NPCs to Elis, internal maps for the locations of Elis, interaction with all unique NPCs of Elis, main quest content, generic bandit encounter, bugs and PRs.)
0.4.0.10 - June 18th (Preview) (Managed to add more than originally planned, thus why it took longer than expected to release this.)
  • Progress report – June 16th (Mini preview update almost done. Just need to add demonic centaur encounters.)

• Progress report – June 12th (Bug fixes. Meraxis content mostly done.)

• Progress report and plans – June 9th (To do; Add demonic centaur encounters, fill in Meraxis placeholders, bug fixes.
0.4.0.5 - June 3rd (Basically, things snowballed out of control and she got-side-tracked, thus the previous delays. Also, her underestimating how long things require to be done. Again. Apologizes for apologizing too much.)
  • Progress report – May 24th (Delayed. She “Seems to have once again invoked the curse of incremental delays by giving out optimistic release dates.” Not fixed deadline but shouldn’t be longer than 2-3 days.)

• Progress report – May 19th (Progress hindered because she got sick. Will release within a week no matter what.)

• Progress report – May 14th (Main focus was on Meraxis and it snowballed a little into other things such as adding support for defining sex actions in external files. 0.4.0.5 up sometime next week.)

• Progress report – May 9th (Working on the main quest in Fields. Sex manager support completed minus a few things.)

• Progress report and plans – May 4th (To do; Fill in placeholders for the Fields/Elis. Do initial quest up to Minotallys, basic dialogue for all unique NPCs in Elis, demonic centaurs encounters, centaur transportation between major areas, bug fixes and PRs. Then interaction with all unique NPCs in Elis and generic attack encounters in the Fields and sub-area. PS: Will likely enable comments again soon after 0.4.0.5 is done.)
0.4 - May 2nd (Free) (Milestone) (Can’t reach the Fields/Elis yet because it is still filled with placeholders. Bug fixes, improvements to Zaranix’s content, badger-morphs and some minor stuff. More content by modders.)
  • Progress report – April 28th (“Final progress report before 0.4. Adding maps and writing took longer than expected.)

• Progress report – April 24th (Underestimated how long it takes her to get things done... again. Dialogue for places in Elis done. Framework and some writing for Meraxis and demonic centaur ready.)

• Progress report – April 18th (Hopefully the last report before 0.4 is ready. Was going to be this weekend but got side-tracked adding the map for Elis and a new external xml file framework, which will then led to other stuff...)

• Progress report – April 11th (0.4 not ready yet. Planning out changes to the world map and Fields content.)

• Progress report – April 4th (Still managing PRs and other small things. Will be testing some changes to the world map, then remaking map for Elis, adding the initial encounter will kick off the new area.)

• Progress report – April 1st (Back at it feeling less stressed and ready to continue. Will be sorting out PRs and doing minor stuff.)
0.3.20 - March 14th (Free) (Apologizes yet again for lack of Field content. Has been feeling fatigued and stressed over the past few weeks. After this release, will take a couple of weeks off to rest.)
  • Progress report – March 3rd (Been mostly working in fixing bugs, minor things, and getting started on the Fields content. Also, tried to rework main map but didn’t pan out so that was reverted. Decides to take a break for a couple of days.)
0.3.18 - February 21st (Progress on Nyan’s reworked romance, would add more but really needs to focus on the Fields now. Minor features like importing chars as guests, setting slaves free and improving gym workout effects. Tons of content by modders. Next version will “definitely be the full public release of 0.4”.)
  • ((Comments (on blog) disabled because she doesn’t have time to moderate it. Will re-enable it again in the next release.))

• Progress report and plans – January 29th (Fixing and adding more for Nyan content. Addresses people’s concerns about shifting gear to yet another side character (Nyan) and so decides to cut her planned content short. Should be done within a week and then we move on to the Fields. Public release date set to the 6-7th of February.)
0.3.15 - January 15th (Preview) (Most work was done on reworking Nyan’s quest. Post-dating content for her has also been reworked, but not finished yet. Also, no Field content... loads of content by modders though!)
  • Progress report – January 21st (Not enough progress on Nyan’s quest to feel comfortable. Would also like to include a small Field encounter as part of preview.)

• Progress report – January 18th (Delayed. Still need a few more days. After that, only one week until 0.4.)

• Progress report and plans – January 10th (Working on expanding Nyan’s romance which she “promised” out of the blue (to Discord), planning out of the Fields encounters as well as the first stages of the main quest for the Fields and Elis, which is the town in that area. Will release next week.)
---2020---

2020 Highlights (Delays galore, gets side-tracked for months on end adding side-character Helena which was a Patreon promise long overdue, Enforcer encounters, framework for item/race mods, companion system dropped, radio silence for nearly 2 months straight.)

0.3.12 - December 24
th (Free) (Bug fixes. Ran out of time to add content so 0.4 got delayed and will be in the next update. Most of the update contains modder content.)

0.3.10 - December 14th (Preview) (Code refactoring done. Next public release will be 0.4, which will include the Fields and some extras.)

• ((Inno disappears for nearly 2 months.))

• Progress report – October 28th (Still working on the race refactoring and modding support.)

• Progress report – October 16th (Race modding support continues. Refactoring of the game’s race code done.)

• Progress report – October 10th - (Delayed. Sick again over the past few weeks but feeling better now.)

• Progress report – September 28th (Race code refactoring still a WIP. 0.4 will be released on 9th at the earliest.)

• Progress report – September 24th (To do; Framework for race modding and all it entails.)
0.3.9.9 - September 19th (Free) (Bug fixes.)

0.3.9.8 - September 6th (Preview) (Overestimated the amount of time needed to do things. Everything took longer than expected.)

• Progress report – August 31st (Defining new clothing feature called ‘stickers’ to alter their appearance. Framework for new character finished.)
0.3.9.4 - August 26th (Rat Warrens basically done, support for item modding, background for the last character tied to the Dominion content.)
  • Progress report – August 22nd (Finished the last placeholders left in the Rat Warrens. Learned a lesson that she should not try and add too many characters and routes to a single quest/area and won’t repeat it again. Item modding support added! 0.3.9.5 will release on the 25th of August.)
0.3.9 - August 5th (Free) (Got busy adding new content to the Rat Warrens, spa and doing an Elemental rework, thus ran out of time.)
  • Progress report – July 26th (Delayed by another week.)

• Progress report – July 23rd (Delayed to the 25th)

• Progress report – July 19th (Progress is going well. Release date set the 22th)
0.3.8.9 - July 16th (Free) (Rat Warrens still unfinished because she decided to revamp parts of it.)
  • Progress report – July 3rd (Came back from several day break, feeling better. To do; Fix bug pile, finish Enforcer encounters, fill in Rat Wardens and the player’s bathroom and spa content. Companion system dropped because it was proving too difficult to manage and causing delays.)
0.3.8.5 - June 27th (Preview) (Sick again so progress hindered. Bug fixes and framework for the Enforcer encounters done, still only placeholders.)
  • Progress report – June 25th (Delayed. Will be released very soon no matter what.)

• Progress report – June 20th (Delayed. Got side-tracked fixing bugs and getting some mod support sorted out.)

• Progress report - June 17th (A little behind on things. Release date set for the 19th)

• Progress report – June 6th (Bug fixes. Refactoring the race code. Enforcer content soon. Update on the 10th: Personal issues arise, progress hindered.)

• Progress report and plans – May 30th (To do; Add dominion enforcer encounters, fill the placeholders in the Rat Warrens, some minor content like spa room upgrade.)
0.3.8 - May 27th (Free) (Natalya done. That’s all.)
  • Progress report – May 10th (Progress is going well. Natalya almost finished. To do; fill Axel's quest placeholders and some Enforcer content.)
0.3.7.5 - May 6th (Preview) (Framework for Natalya done, gets side-tracked adding more than initially planned.)
  • Progress report – May 2nd (Delayed. Natalya finished soon.)
0.3.7.3 - April 25th (Free) (Finished Scarlett content. Natalya left.)

0.3.7.2 - April 20th (Free) (Helena basically done. Still needs to finish Scarlett and Natalya’s scenes. Realizes she’s spending too much time on this particular character and will reduce the amount of time spent on minor side-characters in the future.)

0.3.7.1 - April 14
th (Free) (Helena still not done yet.)
  • Progress report – April 9th (Helena should be done next weekend.)

• Progress report – March 29th (Helena’s dating scenes done, time to fill the placeholders. To do; go back to more frequent releases.)
0.3.7 - March 29th (Preview) (Not done with Helena yet.)
  • Progress report – March 24th (“Release date by the end of the week, no matter what state it’s in”.)

• Progress report – March 20th (Release date soon!)

• Progress report – March 15th (Delayed because she keeps expanding Helena’s content. It’s further away from finishing than it was days ago.)

• Progress report – March 12th (Scarlett scenes done. Helena still unfinished. Hopes to get some stuff done for Axel. Release will be on the 14th)

• Progress report and plans – March 7th (Progress on Helena and Scarlett. To do; Finish adding scenes to Scarlett, Helena dating content, fill Axel placeholders, more bug fixes.)
0.3.6.9 - March 2nd (Free) (Admits she has an issue with getting side-tracked. Helena still not finished yet. Addresses people questioning her about adding a romance for Helena over progress the main quest. Reason; Helena was a poll winner character from Patreon. A promise she was long overdue.)
  • Progress report – February 24th (Delayed again because she got side-tracked with feature creep. Will release sometime next week.)

• Progress report – February 19th (Delayed. Need to update Helenas’ scenes to match her personality due to new personality system.)

• Progress report – February 15th (Delayed to the 18th)
0.3.6.8 - February 7th (Preview) (Size-difference penetration stuff.) (Next up; Helena will be added for 0.3.7. Expect it on the 14th.)
  • Progress report – February 5th (Delayed because of penetrative size-difference content. 0.3.7 set to release on the 12th of February.)
0.3.6.4 - January 28th (Preview) (Bug fixing. Gets side-tracked adding actions to stocks in Slaver Alley and a unique NPC. Because of this, ran out of time to work on Helena.)

0.3.6 - January 19th (Free) (Axel/Vengar still a WIP.) (Next up; Helena.)

• Progress report – January 13th (Delayed.)
0.3.5.9 - January 6th (Free) (Busy during Xmas/New Year. Bug fixes mostly.)
---2019---

2019: (Highlights: Inno promises to improve her shortcomings, centaurs, new combat system by modder, sex position refactor, Axel/Vengar quest. 3-month total of radio silence plus 3 weeks of sickness.)

0.3.5.8 - December 25th (Free) (All delays were because of how big Axel’s quest size was and finding a format she was happy with. Still not finished.)
  • Progress report – December 21st (“Almost done.”)

• ((Inno disappears for a month))

• Progress report – November 23rd (Still going. Release by the end of November.)

• Progress report – November 19th (Delayed.)

• Progress report – November 15th (Need a few more days.)

• Progress report – November 12th (Progress going well.)
0.3.5.4 - November 4th (Preview) (Axel not done yet.)
  • Progress report – November 2nd (Delayed. Will release within a week.)

• Progress report – October 26th (Same. Gives release date, sometime within a week.)

• Progress report – October 19th (Same as below.)

• Progress report – October 15th (Working on stuff mentioned below.)

• Progress report and plans – October 7th (To do; Add day/night cycle routines to unique NPCs and shops. Improve UI. Add Axel’s quest, a new rat-boy and map for the Rat Warrens, as well as more Roxy content. Improve forced TF. Bug fixing.)

• Progress report – October 5th (More bug fixes. Incoming hotfix.)

• Progress report – September 30th (Bug fixes.)
0.3.5 - September 25th (Free) (Adding Claire’s content, changes to slavery and some other stuff took longer than expected. Will not give any more date estimates in the future. Huge assortment of enforcer clothes (modder - DGS)).
  • Progress report – September 19th (Delayed again to whenever.)

• Progress report – September 16th (Delayed to the 18th.)

• Progress report – September 14th (Release date set to the day after this post.)

• Progress report – September 8th (Bug fixes.)
0.3.4.5 - September 6th (Preview) (Bug fixes. Slight changes to combat system – no longer limited to 8 moves and give basic commands to companions.)
  • Progress report – September 1st (Delayed.)
0.3.4 - August 24th (Free) (Sex position refactoring continues.) (Next up; Buying Brax.)
  • Progress report – August 22nd (Refactoring sex position code.)
0.3.3.10 - Augusth 13th (Preview) (Inno couldn’t get anything done in the past month and felt guilty over having nothing to show, thus the silence. Father’s Day content, balance changes and a few minor things done. Also, support for multi character interacting with one character’s specific sex area was added.) (Next up; Revamp the way positioning works.)
  • ((Inno disappears for 2 months.))
0.3.3.8 - June 15th (Free) (First public update with new combat system. Inno admits the previous one was becoming impossible to balance. Clothing enchantments and permanent potions nerfed.)

0.3.3.6 - June 8
th (Preview) (A few changes made to accommodate new combat system from modder.)

0.3.3 - May 25th (Free) (More bug fixes. Mostly done.)

0.3.2.6 - May 17th (Preview) (Bug fixes and sex improvements.) (Next up; Merge new combat system into the game – PR from Irbynx.)

0.3.2.3 - May 6th (Free) (Bug fixes. 3-week sickness hindered progress.)

• Progress report – April 27th (Still sick. Very little done.)

• Progress report – April 19th (Inno got sick. Progress hindered.)
0.3.2.2 - April 12th (Free) (More bug fixing. City hall and NPC added.)
  • Progress report and plans – April 2nd (Bug fixes.)

• Progress report – March 28th (Delay.)
0.3.1.6 - March 14th (Preview) (Bug fixing and minor stuff)
  • Progress report and goals – March 9th (Week dedicated to bug fixes and minor tweaks. Behind her schedule because of Patreon.)

• Patreon shutdown ((Inno rejects Patreon censorship and shuts her Patreon page. She states development will proceed as normal for at least 6 months. If unable to find an alternative platform to fund the project, development will continue as usual, albeit at a slower pace due to requiring employment elsewhere. No matter what, she’s dedicated to finishing development.))

• ((Anonymous comments re-instated after the comment section got exceedingly toxic.))

• Progress report and plans – March 5th (Re-iterates that the schedule wasn’t working for her, thus going back.) (Release date set to a week after this post, and another week after that for the full 0.3.2., roughly around 20-22nd March.)
0.3.1 - February 27th (Free) (World map movement, offspring dialogue variations and NPC denial behavior, plus bug fixes. She also decides to change her release schedules because it isn’t working.) (Next up; Centaur encounters.)
  • Progress report – February 17th (Delayed by a week.)

• Progress report and plans – February 12th (Inno decides to cut back some goals because the list is too long and push them to future updates.) (Release date set to 15th-17th)
0.3.0.5 - February 3rd (Preview) (Taur-centric update albeit incomplete.)
  • Progress report – January 30th (Not done yet.)

• Progress report – January 26th (Inno keeps overestimating her ability to get things done fast. She realized she had to add udders and cloacas to centaur bodies. All that is left to do is add a few sex positions and refactoring the dialogue leading to sex.

• Progress report – January 19th (Delayed. Remaking Lilaya’s reaction to PC-demon. World map and centaurs' mechanics done. Inno states that this update is taking longer because without the release dates she doesn’t feel as pressured to get it done faster and considers the possibility of going back to what things were before.)

• Progress report – January 15th (The idea is to add what she missed from the past reports.)

• Progress report – January 11th (Lyss, Lilaya and demon TF finished. Content for condom-breaking mechanics that were added from a PR (picobyte). Centaurs and world map travel, offspring moving on and orgasm denial still a WIP.

• Progress report and plans– January 7th (Came back from Xmas. Had short-term computer problems. Worked on alternate demon TFs, Meraxis, Lyss and Lilaya’s reaction to PC-demon. Followed up by working on the world map, condom breaking mechanics, bug fixing and taur-body support. Gives a rough estimate despite saying she wouldn’t anymore. Offspring move-in dialogue, orgasm denial scenes for generic NPC sex and world map encounters.

• New Year Checklist – January 1st (Inno addresses the grievances from the comment section, namely the missed deadlines, incomplete content and bugs. This was caused by overly-optimistic time estimates, poor sleep and work schedule and too much time spent on Discord. Once again, she states she is going to 1) stop giving estimates for release dates. 2) Fix her sleep schedule and 3) only check the dev-related channels and PMs on Discord. Basically, limit usage to the essential.
---2018---

2018 Highlights (Sex engine and combat revamped, companion fighting mechanics and threesomes implemented, modding framework for clothing done, Patreon promises, Submission area opened, 0.3 Field area announced and promised to release this year, disappears for nearly a month)

0.3 - December 25
th (Free) (Milestone) (Inno forgot to check the lore before adding Lyss’ content, which she hadn’t looked at since 0.1, thus the previous delay. There is a world map but you can’t do diddle with it yet. Placeholders galore. Takes a few days off for Xmas.)
  • Progress report – December 14th (Another delay. Underestimated the amount of work needed and accounts she failed to take into consideration what was needed to progress, like the ‘elder lilin’ subspecies, player pregnancy with her, refactor demon hierarchy, etc... AKA, the lore. Will release when ready.)

• Progress report – December 12th (Next update continues a part of the main story but not enough time to test it properly, thus delayed.)
0.2.12.9 - December 8th (Free) (Ran out of time while fixing a ton of bugs, meaning Lyss and the Fields got delayed...)

0.2.12.6 - December 4th (Preview) (Bugs. Will spend the next week working on Lyss’ encounter and a few other minor stuff. She’ll do her best to get the map of the Fields added but it won’t have any content.)

• Progress report – December 3rd (Update delayed.)
0.2.12.5 - November 29th (Preview) (She had the original citadel framework done a while ago but didn't like it so decided to rework it.)
  • Progress report – November 25th (Bugs and PRs.)
0.2.11.9 - November 14th (Free) (Actually, the imp fortress wasn’t quite finished yet it and it took all the time she designated to finish the other goals. This happened because Inno decided to rework and expand upon her original idea, making it a little more varied and interesting.)
  • Progress report – November 11th (Imp fortress completed today but it took a while due to last minute changes and improvements Inno decided to make.)

• Progress report and Goals – November 7th (Progress made on the imp fortress and Lyss’ palace. The remainder of the week will be used to add all the dialogue and mechanics for those two areas. Hints at the possibility of getting the very basics for the Fields area done, but it would be limited. Fields area pushed back to 0.3.1!! “The update will definitely have the Fields in it, don’t worry.”) (Expected release date – 13th)
0.2.11.5 - November 3rd (Preview) (Majority of the fortresses framework done but the Imp Citadel will have a larger role than planned. Thus, will be rolled unto the 0.3 release, along with the fortress dialogue and Lyss’s palace. No time for proper testing.)
  • Progress report and goals – October 31st (Imp Fortresses almost done, which will tie in with gaining access to Lyssieth’s palace. It also needs some dialogue framework done and write all the dialogue for the fortresses and Lyss. This will most likely take several days but she will try her to best to get it done in two.)
0.2.11 - October 24th (Free) (Orgies. This took some time so the rest of the planned goals aren’t quite in yet. Next release will be a Preview and the clamored 0.3 update a week after that.)
  • Status update – October 22nd (Inno apologizes for her disappearance, stating she had to leave to help out family at a short notice. Warns people not to believe any rumors spreading in the comment section.) ((Note: This was around the time Storm Callum hit the UK.))

• ((Inno disappears for nearly a month)).

• Progress report and goals – October 1st (Inno decided to exact some changes to correct a few things; 1) the over-promising of content and failing to deliver, and 2) the frequent delays. She’s going to stop setting precise targets and changing her set release date to a broader one. 0.2.11 public release will be out on the 8-10th.)

• Progress report – September 18th (No release. Inno temporarily pauses her Patreon, stating that nothing seems to go right these past few weeks...)

• Update: September 9th (Inno is feeling better and went back to finishing what she started. Cram in as many goals as possible to release on the 19th then it’s 0.2.11.5 -> 0.3.)
0.2.10.8 - September 4th (Free) (Inno announces being sick, affecting her performance. Release push back until health improves. Estimated to be on the 19th. After 0.2.11, 0.3 follows.)

0.2.10.5 - August 29th (Free) (Same version as preview but made public. Also, 0.2.11 delayed by a few days to the 3rd of September.)

0.2.10.5 - August 23rd (Preview) (With bugs and minor things out of the way, Inno can now focus on preparing for the full release next week. Starting up with the Imp fortresses + encounters before moving on to expanding the sex actions. Wishes to work on Axel’s quest but is willing to compromise if running out of time.) (Release will be on the 29-30th of August)

• Progress report and goals – August 14th (0.2.11 focus; Closer than ever to 0.3, which includes the next stage of the main quest and a new area to explore. Still a few things left to do so as not to leave half-finished content behind. No matter what happens the version after this one will be 0.3!!)
0.2.10 - August 9th (Free) (Random attackers moving in with the player and the nightclub sub route are done. Slaver Alley has more shops now.) (Next up; Alexa, Axel and Claire. Minor bugs and PRs are piling up again so time to sort those out. Also, work on generic NPCs moving in with the player.)
  • Progress report and goals – August 7th (Nightclub filled in and progress done to allow random attackers to move in with the PC. Next up is Alexa and Slaver Alley content. Axel’s quested hinted at.) (Next release will be at the 9th.)
0.2.9.5 - August 2nd (Preview) (Submissive route in the nightclub still contains a few placeholders. Non-slavery moving in has been mostly sorted out but it took a long time to be done, thus running out of time to do anything else.)
  • Progress report and goals – July 24th (Next version will be called 0.2.10 instead of 0.3.0 because Inno wants each major iteration to represent a new area and she cannot deliver the Fields yet. Content promised to Patreons via polls will be added next, as well as the final bits of Submission content. First stop is getting NPCs moving in with the PC then polishing and improving random encounters. Next up is expanding the slavery content, adding Alexa and Slavery Alley content.)
0.2.9 - July 19th (Free) (Old code refactored to allow threesomes now working. Once again, Inno overestimated the amount of time and work needed and thus ran out of time to do proper testing.)
  • Progress report and goals – July 17th (Progress on 0.2.9; The sex conversion revealed a lot of underlying issues in the sex engine that had to be fixed. Then make NPCs move in with PC as non-slaves, followed up by Slaver Alley content and slavery improvements.
0.2.8.5 - July 12th (Preview) (All of the sex actions are now converted.) (Next up; Threesome, glory holes and modding framework for sex actions. Then NPCs moving in with PC and Slavery Alley + Alexa content.)
  • Progress report and goals – July 9th (0.2.9 goals - Focusing on finishing the remainder of the sex conversion, thus allowing to create proper group sex scenes. Minor changes to the sex AI. Mentions of adding promised content; NPCs moving in with PC as non-slaves, slavery improvements, content for Alexa and slavery alley and more Submission content. Finish Submission before adding content up to the next area, the Fields.)
0.2.8 - July 5th (Free) (Vast majority of sex actions converted to NPC-on-NPC. Mechanics and placeholder descriptions added for club Nightlife.) (Next up; finishing the descriptions, bugs, and last stretch of sex conversions. Gloryholes and club toilets soon.)

0.2.7.8 - June 28th (Free) (Personal issues arise again, delaying progress. Nightlife’s content is planned and its framework put into place, but no written content yet. Fox-morphs and several cat-morphs are added to the game (PRs from both Tukaima and Irbynx).) (Next release on the 4th of July.)

• Progress report and goals – June 23rd (Bug squashing done. Age mechanic added. Converting more sex actions to NPC-on-NPC soon and then move on to Nightlife.)
0.2.7.5 - June 21st (Preview) (Sex code rework is done. Moving on to writing NPC-on-NPC sex actions and adding Nightlife content.)
  • Progress report and goals – 0.2.8 - (Next versions will be centered around NPC-on-NPC conversions and adding content to Nightlife. Non-slavery way for NPCs to move in with you hinted at, planned for the future. Lyssieth and Submission imps keep getting pushed back. Inno admits NPC-on-NPC not a part of her original plan for LT.)
0.2.7 - June 13-14th (??) (Free) (Bugs and PRs sorted, as well as few minor things. Progress being done on the game’s sex action code, which will pave the way to NPC-on-NPC actions.) (Next up; Nightlife content and more sex action updates.)
  • Progress report and goals – June 13th (Busy refactoring the sex action code. Framework support for NPC-on-NPC actions done. Variants for this mechanic will be added over time.)
0.2.6.5 - June 7th (Preview) (Pregnancy roulette finished. Bug fixes, pull requests and other minor stuff sorted.) (Next up; Improving sex action content.)
  • Progress report and goals – June 4th (Focusing on 0.2.7 now, which will be primarily bugs and pull requests from GitHub. Also, improve and expand upon the sex content; checks for different body sizes for varied descriptions, like penis size/girth to orifice capacity, horns as handles, size difference, etc.) Mod support for sex actions and updating Lilaya and Kate’s chair sex scenes.)
0.2.6 - June 1st (Free) (Originally planned to add only scars but decided to include tattoos as well, which took a bit more time. As a result, the Gambling Den is only half-finished, but at least it has dice poker now. Bugs fixed.)
  • Progress report and goals – May 30th (Re-adjusting the way she presents her goals to be more accurate and on time. Setting up extra, secret goals to herself to avoid public disappointment.)
0.2.5.8 - May 26th (Free) (0.2.6 is officially delayed by another week. Current version is unfinished and buggy.)
  • Progress report and goals – May 22nd (Completed the half-finished content from 0.2.5.5. Next up is the Imp Fortress and Gambling Den content, then moving on to the Nightlife. (Releasing on the 25th of May.)
0.2.5.5 - May 18th (Preview) (Not a lot done due to short notice, made worse by the impromptu decision to expand content for the ‘Slime Queen’ - which isn’t finished by the way. Promises to work her hardest and avoid more delays.)
  • Progress report and goals – May 16th (Focusing on Submission content from 2.6.0 onwards, then Nightlife. Slight delay announcement.) (Preview on the 17th, Free on the 23rd of May.)
0.2.5 - May 10th (Free) (Slavery-related improvements partially done. Save/load enchantments done (built upon PR from Master of Puppets). Small amount of Submission content done.) (Next up; Continue writing Submission, then Nightlife. Apologizes for underestimating how long everything takes.)
  • Progress report and goals – May 8th (Slavery-related improvements and bug fixes partially done. Moving on to Submission content soon. Taking 2 days off, then add Nightlife content. Inno apologizes for not being active in the comment section, will try to improve in the future.)
0.2.4.5 - May 3rd (Preview) (Planning and preliminary writing for slavery and Submission content. Not implemented yet. Lilaya’s panty masturbation scene added. More Lilaya and Rose content planned in the future.)
  • Progress report and goals – May 1st (Goals piling up. Planning on fixing bugs and working on slavery soon. Bonus upcoming content in the form of weapons, as well support for strap-ons and plugs. After that, moving on to Nightlife and Submission content.) (Preview on 2nd of May and Free on the 9th.)
0.2.4 - April 28th (Free) (Spell system finished but it took too long so no slavery, Nightlife or Submission content done yet.)

0.2.3.9 - April 26th (Free) (Ran out of time to finish the new spell system. Spells and scrolls can only be acquired through ‘buggy’ menu for now.) (Next up; Finish the spell system, improve slavery, start Nightlife and Submission content.)

• Progress report and goals – April 24th (Finish the remaining goals.)
0.2.3.5 - April 19th (Preview) (Companion system finished with modder's help (Irbynx) though it still lacks post-sex options. Framework for modding clothes done. Map and basic content for the bat caverns added but still empty. Submission basic framework complete.) (Next up; Small internal maps for the Gambling Den and the Rat Warren. Add the new spell system, write content for Submission, Nightlife and Slavery, along with bug fixing. Full release on the 26th.)
  • Progress report and goals – April 17th (Upcoming content for each area in Submission. Unique encounters for the denizens of this area. Finish off the spell system and add the companion system was planned along with the combat rework.) (Preview release on April 18th. Free release on the 25th.)
0.2.3 - April 13th (Free) (Apology for missing a progress report. Amber and Zaranix content finished. Bugs ironed out. Placeholder content filled in. Mod support for items/clothing/weapon didn’t make it this time. Soon.) (Next up; expand upon and add quests in 0.2.4.)

0.2.2.5 - April 7th (Preview) (Image rendering bug causes slight delay. Optional artwork viewer added. Writing draft for Amber and Zaranix done.)

• Progress report (and hotfix) - April 3rd (0.2.2 goals carry over to 0.2.3, coming up next week. Urethral sex actions added, along with basic Submission content.)
0.2.2 - March 31st (Free) (Personal issues hinder progress yet again. New content for brothel as well as rat and bat, with rabbit morphs added as a bonus for Easter.) (Next up; urethral penetration, Submission core content, Zaranix and his maids.)
  • Progress report and goals – March 28th (Delay announcement; personal issues.) (0.2.2 release date – March 30th)
0.2.1.5 - March 22nd (Preview) (Non-random maps for Dominion, Submission and Harpy Nests. Placeholders remain still.)
  • Progress report and goals – March 20th (Add in Submission content for 0.2.2. Improve other areas of the game. Finish as many goals as possible.) (0.2.2 release date – March 28th)
0.2.1 - March 15th (Free) (Lactation content, Pix, reversal sex scenes, slime-related bugs and missing content finished. Ran out of time to fill in placeholders and add bat/rat morphs.) (Next up; add Angel’s Kiss brothel, more slave content and management features.)
  • Progress report and goals – 13th March (Lactation, Pix’s scene and final part of introduction coming soon.)
0.2.0.5 - March 9th (Preview) (Slimes, Imps and basic stuff for Submission done. Ran out of time to add lactation.)
  • Progress report and goals – March 6th (Time to add more content! A few major bugs need to be fixed. Imps, slimes, basic map for new area and lactation coming up. Update: Need more time on map generation before Submission can be added.) (0.2.0.5 release date - March 7th - 8th ||| 0.2.1 - March 14th)
0.2.0 - March 1st (Free) (Milestone) (Announcing new area – Submission – and mod support.)
  • Progress report and goals - February 27th (Finish fluids, fix bugs.)
0.1.99.5 - February 22nd (Preview) (Background implementations for Nyan content – multiple partner combat, subspecies support and reading content from .xml files. Mosty done.) (Next up; Fix combat balance, multi partner sex, bugs in sex AI. Also, fluid mechanics.)
  • Progress report and goals - February 16th (Release schedule changed permanently.)

• Progress report and goals - February 14th (Finish multi partner sex and combat. Fluids and Nyan content soon.)
0.1.99 - February 11th (Free) (Major issues cropped up that hindered progress. Fluids and Nyan content delayed. Stat rework mostly done.) (Next up; Add multiple combatants and rework attacks and spells for combat. Nyan content coming soon.)
  • Progress report and goals - February 9th (Combat and stats rework cause unforeseen issues with UI. Release delayed.)

• Progress report and goals - February 7th (Continue work from last week then move on to the combat rework and Nyan content.)
0.1.99 - February 3rd (Preview) (Lust mechanics implemented. Fetish system had to revamped too as a result. Fixed bugs.) (Java updated to 9.0.4)
  • Progress report and goals - January 29th (Last stretch on the engine work. Need to add lust and stamina to sex, fix bugs, then move on to combat and stats. Add content for Nyan and finish fluids.)
0.1.98 - January 27th (Free) (Cum inflation, missionary, orgasm descriptions and altering slaves’ appearance done. Sex engine work sorted, except for stamina/lust.) (Next up; add more detail to addictive/alcoholic/psychoactive fluids. Move on to combat rework and Nyan content).
  • Progress report and goals - January 24th (Over the upcoming days; finish off sex-related work, adding stamin and lust mechanics during sex. Nyan and combat rework pushed back. Bugs.)
0.1.98 - January 21st (Preview) (Finished engine updates to support multi partner sex. Some work left on related mechanics – lust and stamina. Orgasm content half-way done.) (Next up; Nyan content and combat rework.)
  • Progress report and goals - January 19th (Delay announcement. Finished refactoring code for multi partner. Few major bugs abound.)

• Progress report and goals - January 16th (New sex mechanics and engine rework should be done soon.)
0.1.96.9 - January 13th (Free) (Multi partner sex engine leads to a cascade of errors. Rough release. Last stretch on the engine work.) (Lilith’s Throne leaving Alpha development stage to Beta.) (Next up; Finish engine rework, start on combat rework.)
  • Progress report and goals - January 9th (Multi partner sex mechanics implemented though not finished. Follow up with new orgasm and addictive fluids. Final sex mechanics.)

• Progress report and goals - January 6th (Finishing Arthur’s main quest, side-quest. Bad orgasm design causes issues...)

• Progress report and goals - January 2nd (Upcoming major: Bug fixes, orgasm content, multi partner sex mechanics. Minor: Take slaves to Kate, descriptions and TFs for cloacas and body material types, finishing xml save system, etc.)

Last edited:

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
After receiving some feedback, I decided to re-make my list on Inno's progress over the past 3 years into a more thorough one. This includes all free/public and preview updates, progress reports, disappearances and breaks as well as the year's highlights. Please keep in mind that while the post is basically a dumbed down version of what happened over this time period, it is still VERY extensive and LONG. I gave it some simple formatting and divided it into years for easier digestion.

I only did this because I was bored and thought it could help newcomers understand how this project flows. I'm not wholly familiar with Office programs and sometimes it's hard to transfer formatting between places. Please bear with me if there are mistakes or it looks stupid in some way...

---2021---

---2020---

---2019---

---2018---

Technically, Inno posted a sort-of PR on SS on the 4th of this month, and then she disappeared:
Delay

Hello again,

Unfortunately I don't have any progress to report in this post other than some minor bug fixes. I've been unable to write anything since getting the last preview release out, and I don't know when I'll be able to continue with it. Sorry about the lack of progress and how long it's taking me to get this next public release out. I'll make another post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Technically, Inno posted a sort-of PR on SS on the 4th of this month, and then she disappeared:
Delay

Hello again,

Unfortunately I don't have any progress to report in this post other than some minor bug fixes. I've been unable to write anything since getting the last preview release out, and I don't know when I'll be able to continue with it. Sorry about the lack of progress and how long it's taking me to get this next public release out. I'll make another post at the end of the week to let you know how things are going.
Yes, I forgot to add that I skipped hotfix posts and Patreon/Sub.Star exclusive posts. Added now.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Eh, that's a question of attitude. To me, it's getting more amusing with every day that passes.
I'm with you, this gets funnier constantly.

After receiving some feedback, I decided to re-make my list on Inno's progress over the past 3-4 years into a more thorough one. This includes all free/public and preview updates, progress reports, disappearances and breaks as well as the year's highlights. Please keep in mind that while the post is basically a dumbed down version of what happened over this time period, it is still VERY extensive and LONG. I gave it some simple formatting and divided it into years for easier digestion.

PSS: I've excluded hotfixes and Patreon/Sub. Star exclusive posts.

---2021---

---2020---

---2019---

---2018---
lmao, holy shit

How long did that take you? I know you said not to ask, but I want to have my bases covered in case I accidentally spawn a child without meaning to... now its your problem.

It's funny, I hadn't forgotten about the delays, but I definitely started mixing up which one was which. It really does seem like any passion or interest in the project has passed. Now it seems like whatever stupid idea seems interesting gets added quickly, and the actual writing and development is being forced. And really slowly.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I'm with you, this gets funnier constantly.

lmao, holy shit

How long did that take you? I know you said not to ask, but I want to have my bases covered in case I accidentally spawn a child without meaning to... now its your problem.

It's funny, I hadn't forgotten about the delays, but I definitely started mixing up which one was which. It really does seem like any passion or interest in the project has passed. Now it seems like whatever stupid idea seems interesting gets added quickly, and the actual writing and development is being forced. And really slowly.
2-3 days with on-off commitment to it, though it felt like a long ass time. lol

Yeah, reading back on it all served as a refresher of how this project is doing and it's definitely going downhill. Inno is making less and less progress each year and you can feel the detachment/disinterest as time progresses. I feel like her tendency to get side-tracked is just a symptom of a much bigger issue. She's also kind of prone to health issues and some of them can last a while; could be "natural causes" but I feel like a good chunk is due to this "job" of her.

Can't quit because it pays your bills but don't want to keep at it because it sucks the life out of 'ya. I don't think she's truly suited for this kind of work IMO. Yeah, the pay is great (when you're lucky), you can work from home and make your own schedule, but it is still an intense form of commitment and public opinion can be just as harsh as a bad boss. Some things are definitely on her though... she's making it harder on herself than it needs to be.

Last edited:

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
After 2 years more or less, I've finally decided to try this game again. It's amazing how there's so much content but with so little depth. This game feels like a playground or a mod with little consistency. It's creative and the possibilities make you wonder, but then you realize there's not a lot behind that.

I don't know if I am being unreasonable and by no means I think developing this kinda game is something easy. I honestly only hope Inno gets better.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes