shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
They have a rape ('unwilling fucktoy') fetish. Unfortunately, that one just reuses the real rape texts rather than a more obvious RP voice so it's easy to confuse.
Take another look at my post, it's not "RP" if it's applying a penalty. And no the character does not have the unwilling fetish as you can see by the spoiler image further down in this post.

well if they are truly getting the -200 affection penalty at the end then it's being counted as a rape rather than just indulging the fuck toy fetish.
odd if true...
Is this slave related too you? If they are a child of yours, but don't have the incest fetish then they could be ambiphilic and still consider any sex with you to be rape.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note the top corner. I have no idea what's going on with this character. No matter what any attempt at dominant sex results in her being in the resisting state. Oh and you may note there is a 3rd party involved in the image above. Their inclusion is irrelevant to the problem because I get the exact same results in a solo interaction with nobody around. Also tried giving her EVERY fetish (including unwilling). Still penalized as rape (-200 affection).

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a bug with the rape mechanic and orientation change with the hypno watch. Like the watch was forgotten about in the script for the 'is rape' check. I'll try to use the hypno watch again as soon as I find another "not attracted to you" non-relative character and see what happens.

Last edited:

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
I'll try to use the hypno watch again as soon as I find another "not attracted to you" non-relative character and see what happens.
I'd be quite interested in your findings in this regard. I never thought of this back when I was playing, and I was waiting for the new version to give it another go.

This issue made me switch non-con off, as basically every slave scene instantly switched to resist, even when there were no conflicting fetishes etc., but now that you've mentioned the hypno watch, I've realized that since almost all of my slaves are demons (since they can be easily customized), which I also always hypnotize to prevent guys from constantly tail-fucking each other ... well, it's certainly possible that there's something weird with the item.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Take another look at my post, it's not "RP" if it's applying a penalty. And no the character does not have the unwilling fetish as you can see by the spoiler image further down in this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note the top corner. I have no idea what's going on with this character. No matter what any attempt at dominant sex results in her being in the resisting state. Oh and you may note there is a 3rd party involved in the image above. Their inclusion is irrelevant to the problem because I get the exact same results in a solo interaction with nobody around. Also tried giving her EVERY fetish (including unwilling). Still penalized as rape (-200 affection).

I'm beginning to wonder if this is a bug with the rape mechanic and orientation change with the hypno watch. Like the watch was forgotten about in the script for the 'is rape' check. I'll try to use the hypno watch again as soon as I find another "not attracted to you" non-relative character and see what happens.
yeah I'll be interested to hear how this turns out, also odd that she's got 50 arousal during resisting sex + no fucktoy fetish like you've said and shown. Rape victims in this game can "get into it" and go from resisting too eager participants, but she doesn't seem to be doing that...if she where her state would have changed before 50 arousal. And if she has the pain and humiliation fetish it couldn't be a size issue (dick too long for her, painful sex, etc)
I think it's a bug, not one i've seen before.

You got any mod's running on this build?

Sydnt1901

Nov 8, 2019
I was asked to debug this for Linux users (two Mint users). Use the Jar, don't bother with Wine on this. Install your JDK (Open or otherwise) and OpenJFX.

java --module-path /usr/share/openjfx/lib/ --add-modules javafx.controls,javafx.fxml,javafx.web -jar ./LilithsThrone_0_4_1_1.jar You may need to tweak the add-modules parameter. Use naming-scheme derives from jar's located in OpenJFX lib folder.
an hour of searching elsewhere and looking for fixes and all I needed was you. True hero to the community thank you so much

SlImmyCumbust

May 18, 2019
As someone who has only just found this, is it worth picking up? As I've never played it before how much content is here? mainly asking because it sounds like this project doesn't get many updates and most comments I've read are bout delays and lack of content updates.

Reactions: p3ki

mevolents

Sep 2, 2021
As someone who has only just found this, is it worth picking up? As I've never played it before how much content is here? mainly asking because it sounds like this project doesn't get many updates and most comments I've read are bout delays and lack of content updates.
It's definitely worth playing. It's so good that you want more content IMMEDIATELY. You'll need it in your blood.

Jun 25, 2017
I remember seeing this some years back and decided to pick it up after last update. Its got GREAT breadth but very little depth. Some of its good; some of its insultingly bad. If it you pick it up now you'll still likely never see its completion, but you if you've kept it on your radar or seen mention and can't shake your curiosity go for it. There's value to be had, but most of it is likely in your imaginings.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
an hour of searching elsewhere and looking for fixes and all I needed was you. True hero to the community thank you so much
Most welcome. I told the user to use a shell script and keep it between updates. I suggested they use./LilithsThrone*.jar instead, so they wouldn't need to update the shell script with new versions. Java is fine with asterisks like that.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
It is, yes.

Just be aware of what you're getting. It's not a complete game, far from it. You'll have a ton of fun, but eventually you'll just hit a wall where the game stops for inexplicable reasons. The writing is all over the place. Game performance is... well, outright terrible. And we generally get one meaningful content update a year, that's on par with a lot of the competitors monthly updates.

Enjoy it for what it is. Just wait until you're done before you give any money lol

And speaking of updates, the currently scheduled blog update is two weeks late. The currently scheduled substar update is a week late. The content... no one was expecting content.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Lilith's Throne is definitely worth going through a couple dozen times if you have never played it before. There is hardly anything like it, although there is some definitely similarities/inspiration drawn from CoC.

With that said, once you've seen everything this ocean wide puddle has to offer there is not much point in coming back until a year or two... unless you like seeing what a little bit of hope and tons of despair can do to people in the comments here. If you like what you see in this version, do not get your hopes up for any meaningful changes in the foreseeable future.

Check out the most recent reviews if you want a more in depth opinion mate.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Well I found the problem. Supposedly I had at some point "attacked" the npc in question after befriending them resulting in "genericNPCBetrayedByPlayer" which is supposed to be the ONLY way to get said flag (collaring them through the inventory after they trust you doesn't count, you have to press the red attack button). Only I don't remember attacking them after befriending them (when you talk or give them money for the first time). Still I'll share this information here just in case someone ends up in a similar circumstance. Basically if you open your save file and fine the line genericNPCBetrayedByPlayer then delete that entire line you will be good to go. NoStepOnSnek DirtyMare88 kht Random Bob

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
any plans to increase inventory size ? t gets realy full if player dont want to drop potions and want to keep colectiong (and selling) clothes and other stuff

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
any plans to increase inventory size ? t gets realy full if player dont want to drop potions and want to keep colectiong (and selling) clothes and other stuff
I've been saying that the inventory system needs a complete overhaul for about four years now, and there's never been a mention of the inventory during that time. Probably not any plans to touch it within the next decade.

Reactions: czertik

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I've been saying that the inventory system needs a complete overhaul for about four years now, and there's never been a mention of the inventory during that time. Probably not any plans to touch it within the next decade.
Me too, but I'm more about the enchantments getting an overhaul. Why can't we just enchant multiple of the same item all at once? It wastes my time having to click "Enchant" over and over again.

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
I mean, unless I'm blind you can't discard items from your inventory, like as in delete them from the game. I wouldn't even say the inventory system is even complete and yet it needs an overhaul.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
If we're talking inventory we need flat out an option to either sell all, or an option to select everything you want to sell so you don't have to sell shit INDIVIDUALLY, with the game's speed it becomes a hellish grind just to empty my inventory on day 1 whenever i'm feeling extra-masochist and say "i'm gonna geet everything without using the cheats!" (like seriously i've beaten this game without a single cheat like 10 times in a row, what's wrong with me? why can't i just use buggy and not feel weird?¡)

Reactions: Yamemai

Aileh200

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, unless I'm blind you can't discard items from your inventory, like as in delete them from the game. I wouldn't even say the inventory system is even complete and yet it needs an overhaul.
The only way to actually discard items is to just drop them off somewhere, like in the alleyway or in the middle of the street. They'll be gone right after you move to a next tile. Doesn't work if it's somewhere like Lilaya's.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If we're talking inventory we need flat out an option to either sell all, or an option to select everything you want to sell so you don't have to sell shit INDIVIDUALLY, with the game's speed it becomes a hellish grind just to empty my inventory on day 1 whenever i'm feeling extra-masochist and say "i'm gonna geet everything without using the cheats!" (like seriously i've beaten this game without a single cheat like 10 times in a row, what's wrong with me? why can't i just use buggy and not feel weird?¡)
I used to have a program you could run that would read your save file and let you manage your inventory properly. Did everything you'd want. You could set favorites, delete or sell everything, allowed for mass conversion for dying/enchanting, or cheating stuff like add/removing whatever you wanted. Also let you remove any NPCs.

But it wasn't worth keeping it working when basically all of this needs to be completely reworked in game and I haven't been playing much given that we're getting like, one interesting bit of content every nine months while still breaking shit.

Ninja edit: Also, still no updates on the blog. We're right back to where we were last year when Inno just kept disappearing before making some stupid excuse for why nothing has gotten done. Usually claiming that the delays are because she got sucked into something, yet for some reason that thing always released as 90% placeholders... weird.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai and NODOGAN

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Also, still no updates on the blog. We're right back to where we were last year when Inno just kept disappearing before making some stupid excuse for why nothing has gotten done. Usually claiming that the delays are because she got sucked into something, yet for some reason that thing always released as 90% placeholders... weird.
Regardless of whether it is incompetence, ignorance, or laziness that is causing Inno to go back on her word YET AGAIN, I don't think you can say she has gone back to her old ways because nothing has really changed in the first place. I mean, how much content has been added since the last 3.X update that wasn't a placeholder or originally created by one of the modders who could probably damn well create their own team and game and finish a project faster than Inno can complete Lilith's Throne? Aside from a barren new area (as of 4.1.6, I have yet to play a more recent version after hearing about build instabilities and refuse to comment on those changes) and generic, easily forgettable NPC shopkeepers... has Inno really added anything from 4.0 onwards? The only two things that come to mind is the legendary armpit sex and genuinely decent interactions with Meraxis.

Shit hasn't changed for the better at all, it's only gone down hill faster and faster. The bread and circuses provided by the increased update frequency was nice, but now that they have grown stale it finally looks like the small bit of hope they offered never truly existed.

I'd hate to say it, but unless 4.2 is a MASSIVE content drop that is as dense with new activities as one of the previous areas of Dominion and comes out before the end of the month I think its safe to say that Lilith's Throne is finished, one way or another.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes