Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Welp, it's official. Next update ain't coming out this week.

The question isn't when 4.2.5 will come out or the state it will be in when it finally happens. No, the real question is how long will it be until Inno posts the exact same excuse/reason for missing a deadline. There's only so many excuses out there, after all. She came dangerously close to repeating one of the September/October posts of this year word for word this time, not that it was just different enough to tell it wasn't copy-pasted without a direct comparison.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Another sob story, since discord eats that shit up. This shits been going on for 3+ years now, and saying that recent issues are the cause is just an outright lie.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
How to finish the Troublesome Slimes quest?
Which part are you stuck on? There's quite a few parts of that quest that are poorly explained.

So long as you are not searching for the boat, as that is the only other part I assume you would be stuck on, my advice is to wander around the bat caves and keep on beating up slimes until your quest updates and you are given a new objective.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How to finish the Troublesome Slimes quest?
Full walkthrough for this quest:
Fight a slime, and interrogate them regarding the Slime Queen. Report to Claire in Submission about it.
From Submission, go into the Bat Caverns (towards the left).
Heading through the Caverns by continuing west, you find the Slime Lake. You can either swim using the nearby boat, or fly if you have wings, to get to the castle.
Rip and tear your way through the castle until you confront the Slime Queen. You have a few options, which involve actually stopping her through a couple different small forks, or letting her carry on, the latter of which will greatly increase the encounter rate of slimes.

Fun fact, I tried replaying the quest on a save that hadn't done it yet, and I spent five real-life minutes spamming encounters in Dominion canals only to never get a slime fight, and the slimes in the Bat Caverns apparently don't have an option to ask about the Slime Queen, so I wasn't able to progress. This may be the case for you if you're apparently stuck.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Fun fact, I tried replaying the quest on a save that hadn't done it yet, and I spent five real-life minutes spamming encounters in Dominion canals only to never get a slime fight, and the slimes in the Bat Caverns apparently don't have an option to ask about the Slime Queen, so I wasn't able to progress. This may be the case for you if you're apparently stuck.
Did that happen at a time when you were saving your game after making progress on the quest, and then reloading to before progress was completed? Because I had a bunch of trouble with that quest a long while back where reloading saves wouldn't reset quest progress and the game would get... fucky. And I never saw any word on the blog about that particular bug being fixed in either of the places it happens.

But it only ever happened if you made progress and then reloaded backwards during a single play session.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Can anyone explain how you're supposed to fertilize eggs and prepare them for oviposition?
you need an egg-laying womb to start with. from my experience you just get knocked up by someone, and as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed you can just go straight to oviposition if you have a penis with that trait. oviposition will remove the pregnancy and apply it to the receiver, who will act as an incubator. the number of eggs you can have fertilised at once depends on your race - or in the very least the racial configuration of your egg-laying vagina - and i think, if i remember rightly, that the spider configuration has the most amount of eggs that can be fertilsed at once. this can be increased with Broodmother's Pills you can find from enemies or buy in Dominion's mall-like area, in Ralph's Snacks i think.

if you dont want to have sex with anyone to fertilsed your eggs, you can go about it in a different way by fertilising your own eggs by entering a milking room you own in Lilaya's house and getting your own semen milked - then inserting that same semen into your own vagina to fertilise them.

there may be something i've forgotten about it, but that's what i remember oviposition being.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
if you dont want to have sex with anyone to fertilsed your eggs, you can go about it in a different way by fertilising your own eggs by entering a milking room you own in Lilaya's house and getting your own semen milked - then inserting that same semen into your own vagina to fertilise them.
"So are you the mother or the father?"
"...Yes."

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Are there any decent mods for this game?
It depends on what you think a decent mod is.

There's lots of item/race mods, most of which are pretty badly thought out. But the actual game progression and balance is so bad that it doesn't really change things, and maybe you'll find something you like. So that could be good.

There's a couple mods that let you fuck children, and for some damn reason that's what normally gets asked for here. Probably because discord banned those.

Which brings up discord; it's your best place to find mods as long as you don't want to fuck children lol

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
It depends on what you think a decent mod is.

There's lots of item/race mods, most of which are pretty badly thought out. But the actual game progression and balance is so bad that it doesn't really change things, and maybe you'll find something you like. So that could be good.

There's a couple mods that let you fuck children, and for some damn reason that's what normally gets asked for here. Probably because discord banned those.

Which brings up discord; it's your best place to find mods as long as you don't want to fuck children lol
playing devil's advocate here: the Lolilith's Throne Mod does have quite a bit more to it than just making it so you can bang kids, and you can even disable that so...i mean, you can change how much money you earn from fights, how much essence you earn, exp you earn, height sizes for imps and alpha imps, item numbers for items given for winning fights, and there's some more i'm pretty sure i forgot but...you see my point.

woo-woo for playing devil's advocate!

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
playing devil's advocate here: the Lolilith's Throne Mod does have quite a bit more to it than just making it so you can bang kids, and you can even disable that so...i mean, you can change how much money you earn from fights, how much essence you earn, exp you earn, height sizes for imps and alpha imps, item numbers for items given for winning fights, and there's some more i'm pretty sure i forgot but...you see my point.

woo-woo for playing devil's advocate!
While that's true... I also don't really give a shit about a single one of those features lol

The games progression is so fucked that money, exp, essence and all the rest is completely and utterly pointless to modify. And if the only thing I'm going to use it for is modifying racial information, I can just do that by modifying the race's files directly.

Disabling all item drops would be nice I guess. But most inventory clutter is from enslaving someone and stripping them, which isn't items dropped as a victory reward.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes