mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do you add people to your party, I was able to do it on an earlier version but I can't find any option for it now. Is it a bug or are there prerequisites I am missing?
it has been disabled because it is broken. you can force reenable it in the settings but do not complain if it breaks your game

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Thank you
As others have said, it does cause issues. I wanted to warn you, when I last actually played through the storyline there was some point in Submission, I think imps at a fort(?) where the game would just fully lock up after winning the story fight and force me to reload. I eventually figured out I had to dismiss my follower first and go back and get them afterwards. I doubt that's fixed and I'm sure there are more issues by now.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a way to make it to where all males are only interested in females? I like having guys in my game cause it makes it more realistic and I like to be bros with them, but I also don't want to get buttblasted if I lose to a guy.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
As others have said, it does cause issues. I wanted to warn you, when I last actually played through the storyline there was some point in Submission, I think imps at a fort(?) where the game would just fully lock up after winning the story fight and force me to reload. I eventually figured out I had to dismiss my follower first and go back and get them afterwards. I doubt that's fixed and I'm sure there are more issues by now.
It is not fixed, nor will it be fixed.

Support for the companion mechanic has been discontinued. If you can get it to work in certain situations, good for you. But no fixes will be provided from Inno's end.

Which sucks for some people. What I've suggested in the past is a revamp of the Elemental "companion" to more of a "familiar" character. So, instead of being stuck with a cat made of fire who turns into a cat-morph made of fire (which is what I usually go for), the MC could summon a fully-customisable ally: a spirit who appears as whatever you want.

But that's of course connected to my belief that the "Captain Planet" magic/damage categories are wildly inappropriate for this game in the first place.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Is there a way to make it to where all males are only interested in females? I like having guys in my game cause it makes it more realistic and I like to be bros with them, but I also don't want to get buttblasted if I lose to a guy.
You could set the gender preferences to 100% gynophillic, but that would make all the women lesbians as well. Which would be a problem if your MC is male.

You could just ... win?

I mean, when I did a dominant male playthrough, that's what I did. Kind of the whole point.

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
You could set the gender preferences to 100% gynophillic, but that would make all the women lesbians as well. Which would be a problem if your MC is male.

You could just ... win?

I mean, when I did a dominant male playthrough, that's what I did. Kind of the whole point.
I put a lot of roleplay rules and shit on my characters to make it harder, so that isn't always possible. I mean the game is piss ez to just win and not lose normally, after 100 characters it starts to get a bit reptitive so challenges help that.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
There's one possible angle: you can change the built-in percentage chances for male characters of all externalized race to be 100% gynephilic: under racialBody.xml for each race, just change all <orientationMasculine> tags other than <orientationMasculineGynephilic> to 0. For internal races, however, you'll probably have to crack the game's skull open via making your own build from github and editing each race there.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Question where do I find mods for this game?
A: use the damn search bar above, like other people should be doing, to find the answers to that very same question other people have been asking since this game started.

B: because i doubt you actually will, and then you'll whine about no one telling you, most are on the official discord and some others can be found with a quick google search.

Sorry if this sounds rude - it was meant to be - but there is a search bar for a reason. come on, people, use your damn brains!

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I put a lot of roleplay rules and shit on my characters to make it harder, so that isn't always possible. I mean the game is piss ez to just win and not lose normally, after 100 characters it starts to get a bit reptitive so challenges help that.
While I don't think I'm at 100 playthroughs yet, I hear you on the RP. For me, it takes the form of trying to explain how my MC mentally gets to the point of accepting how Lilith's Realm works. Normally by getting fucked by a lot of Imps and coming out of the experience as a - let's be blunt - a completely depraved individual.

But back to your original question, BaloneyAmone is probably correct on what would be necessary to get the effect you're after.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
A: use the damn search bar above, like other people should be doing, to find the answers to that very same question other people have been asking since this game started.

B: because i doubt you actually will, and then you'll whine about no one telling you, most are on the official discord and some others can be found with a quick google search.

Sorry if this sounds rude - it was meant to be - but there is a search bar for a reason. come on, people, use your damn brains!
A: I'd be more inclined to use and recommend the search if It was remotely usable. For example, I tried to search for "search help" recently when some fellow in a different thread gave the same advice. Result was a million different threads asking for small parts of search functionality, none of which answered my question. Then I when to the home page and simply typed in "search." Tons of games, most of which didn't even then have the word "search" in their name popped up. I then looked in "Tools and Tutorials" and finally found a post acknowledging the dog shit search before explaining how to change the God awful default settings to something less cancerous. Even then, I still need to sort through hundreds of irrelevant suggestions. Same deal when srearching for "mods", "finding mods," and "mods list" on this thread. Tons of posts mentioning the word mods, none of which mention discord.

B: The discord is an absolute clusterfuck for finding mods. Everything is lumped together with no form of tagging or indexing (sounds familiar?), meaning you have to scroll through hundreds of crappy race mods and all the update messages to find anything of worth. For every other game on this site Google and DDG are great to find what you need, but ye forgot one imprtant thing: Lilith's Throne is a speacial snowflake of a game. Searching only gives you pages on how to make mods and a small selection that was banned from the discord. In other words, good luck figuring out the names of any mod, much less where to find them.

Apologies for the vitriol, but the number of times I see people suggest the search makes me think a bunch of parrots with keyboards flock these forums.

Last edited:

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
You know, I'd love a "Sex Actions and Managers" mod walkthrough or demonstration. Is that included in the new version?

It'd make things very interesting for me, when sculpting any future mods.

Never mind, found something.

Last edited:

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
A: I'd be more inclined to use and recommend the search if It was remotely usable. For example, I tried to search for "search help" recently when some fellow in a different thread gave the same advice. Result was a million different threads asking for small parts of search functionality, none of which answered my question. Then I when to the home page and simply typed in "search." Tons of games, most of which didn't even then have the word "search" in their name popped up. I then looked in "Tools and Tutorials" and finally found a post acknowledging the dog shit search before explaining how to change the God awful default settings to something less cancerous. Even then, I still need to sort through hundreds of irrelevant suggestions. Same deal when srearching for "mods", "finding mods," and "mods list" on this thread. Tons of posts mentioning the word mods, none of which mention discord.

B: The discord is an absolute clusterfuck for finding mods. Everything is lumped together with no form of tagging or indexing (sounds familiar?), meaning you have to scroll through hundreds of crappy race mods and all the update messages to find anything of worth. For every other game on this site Google and DDG are great to find what you need, but ye forgot one imprtant thing: Lilith's Throne is a speacial snowflake of a game. Searching only gives you pages on how to make mods and a small selection that was banned from the discord. In other words, good luck figuring out the names of any mod, much less where to find them.

Apologies for the vitriol, but the number of times I see people suggest the search makes me think a bunch of parrots with keyboards flock these forums.
What tags? Search in the server channel by category or by author name. There is an attached Excel table with mods that people do not update (everyone can add mod).

There are two active mod creators, one does the races, the other does everything. Everything else is the work of people before the support of items where you did not need to prorgraming

I saw a request here for "regulation of height", this is one line of code up to 20 characters.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017

B-b-but it takes time to look through the search resuuuuuults! *Adjusts glasses* Ya see, I could look for it myself but that would take 2 minutes of my time versus the 30 seconds it takes me to ask a question. I can do other stuff while I wait, meaning it's both faster and convenient to just ask! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

/sarcasm

-------------------------------------------------------------

EmDotRand

I used "where can I find mods", "are there mods" and just "mods" in the search results and all instances I was able to find an answer almost immediately. Should that fail, you can always click on the post with the same question as you (you will be directed to that page) and see if someone else replied to that person. Sometimes I feel like people just don't know how to use the search function and then blame it for being inefficient...

When searching for something, on a specific thread, you have the option to narrow it down to the thread you're in, the particular sub-forum where the thread is located or the entire forum. Thread-specific searches must be made on the thread it self, NOT ON THE RESULT PAGE! If you make a new search in the result page, you will receive generalized results from all over the forum.

I do agree that the discord is an absolute mess to sift through when you're looking for specific mods but that's because Discord is primarily used for chatting. It's not a file storage service like Nexus. I recall someone saying only a few make race mods - you can block those users and that will clean up the mod channel on Discord a little bit. Alternatively, there is a spreadsheet for (all?) mods posted on Discord, . You can either narrow it down by category (clothes, tattoos, etc) or use CTRL+ F and type in your keywords.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mrttao

Jimmy-The-Snitch

Dec 12, 2021
I much prefer the version where the MC has always been a closet pervert or at least very curious, and they just naturally discover that indulging feels good and has few if any immediate negative consequences. Zap catgirls with pink lightning for an hour to transform yourself into a winged chimera pyromancer? Sign me up!
Is there a way to unlock a chimera race option?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
just want to say I have been looking into attempting a sealing item that will apply racial TFs (this XML stuff isn't doing me any favors tho I wish there was a plugin for vscode or something which added intellisense).

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
This concept seems to work partially except there is no stopping point. It will just apply the tf constantly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could instead just write up your own equip item (your own ring, I guess), make a status effect and script it to apply when the item is equipped, which will have the effect of applying the racial change(s) at your discretion. That's way more flexible than trying to run it through the enchantment system; you can determine the conditions in which each transformation effect may apply, so long as you use the functions pertaining to the relevant part.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes