PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Seems there's an issue with creating Combat encounters.

If you flee the encounter, the NPCs you added don't get removed since there's no dialogue system available to allow you to code that outcome into the encounter.
There's only "<nextDialoguePlayerVictory>" and "<nextDialoguePlayerDefeat>" tags available. I assume there will be a "<nextDialoguePlayerEscape>" tag later?

Meanwhile, my NPCs are just standing there in a tile, looking like idiots.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
How Do you Increase your AP or what are the ways to increase your AP?
Doesn't the "american tourist" background perk in silly mode basically do this? Haven't used that perk in a long time, but seems like it reduces enemy AP by 1, though it isn't a guaranteed proc. Not that it's particularly necessary by any means, but if you wanted a vanilla means to influence AP ratio's I think that would be it.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Doesn't the "american tourist" background perk in silly mode basically do this? Haven't used that perk in a long time, but seems like it reduces enemy AP by 1, though it isn't a guaranteed proc. Not that it's particularly necessary by any means, but if you wanted a vanilla means to influence AP ratio's I think that would be it.
It only decreases your enemies' AP by 1. Pretty sure it was bugged where it wouldn't activate until after the first turn of combat as of 4.1. Does anyone know if it was fixed in one of the recent updates?

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
There's also this weird thing,

"Knowing exactly what it is she wants, the centauress cries out for the centauress to keep pounding you as she orgasms, Yes! Cum ~Ooh!~ for you! Don't pull out!"

Code, in my sex manager file, for the relevant characters:
Code:
                <behaviour orgasming="alpha1" target="pc"><![CDATA[CREAMPIE]]></behaviour>
                <behaviour orgasming="alpha2" target="pc"><![CDATA[CREAMPIE]]></behaviour>
The target is the pc, but they don't use pc's pronouns. They use second-person references.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Alright, but the Lolilith's Throne mod seems to be the entire game, which is making me confused.
it is, basically. it's the entire game just inherently modded. when you open the file for Lolilith's Throne mod you'll see an executable JAR file. that's the modded game itself - you can't really take the modded changes over to a standard Lilith's Throne so just be warned that if you start a game on the JAR modded version there isn't any save-carrying; especially if the modded version is different than the current LT version.

TL;DR: The Lolilithi's Throne mod is the game just modded, and all you need to do is open it and play.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Anyone else notice on the Blog, that Inno said release target is the 20th in the post, but the 27th in the side-bar? It seems even Inno doesn't trust herself to meet the deadlines she sets.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Seems there's an issue with creating Combat encounters.

If you flee the encounter, the NPCs you added don't get removed since there's no dialogue system available to allow you to code that outcome into the encounter.
There's only "<nextDialoguePlayerVictory>" and "<nextDialoguePlayerDefeat>" tags available. I assume there will be a "<nextDialoguePlayerEscape>" tag later?

Meanwhile, my NPCs are just standing there in a tile, looking like idiots.
there is atleast in thery a place for it here

wherein "getEndCombatDialogue" will also need to be extended to support the player fleeing from combat.

Last edited:

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
there is atleast in thery a place for it here

wherein "getEndCombatDialogue" will also need to be extended to support the player fleeing from combat.
Tbh, I dug through combat files hoping to find something like a "setEscapeChance()."

But, I ended up once again resorting to writing up a Status Effect to solve the problem. :)

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Anyone else notice on the Blog, that Inno said release target is the 20th in the post, but the 27th in the side-bar? It seems even Inno doesn't trust herself to meet the deadlines she sets.
lol, that's because 0.4.2.5 was originally supposed to be released on November 27th ><

Reactions: B2B2 and IvoryOwl

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Tbh, I dug through combat files hoping to find something like a "setEscapeChance()."

But, I ended up once again resorting to writing up a Status Effect to solve the problem. :)
Added an issue on github describing it here

I could have probably added it myself somehow but I dont know the codebase well enough to attempt that.

Reactions: PussyPassAnon

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
lol, that's because 0.4.2.5 was originally supposed to be released on November 27th ><

I could have sworn that I'd seen another date there since that post, but it could just be my mind playing tricks. Either way it shows just how little you should trust any deadline.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Added an issue on github describing it here

I could have probably added it myself somehow but I dont know the codebase well enough to attempt that.
That's a generous notion and neither do I, despite crawling through it for over 6 months. Sarkath usually dives into the core code to tear it apart and submit core changes through PR requests. I just make use of the tools I'm given.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That's a generous notion and neither do I, despite crawling through it for over 6 months. Sarkath usually dives into the core code to tear it apart and submit core changes through PR requests. I just make use of the tools I'm given.
interesting funfact I think I actually possibly got the memory use of LT down by a whole 2% by uh the equivilent of banging on it with a wrench a few times.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
lmao, I went away for a work trip where I put in ~170 hours in 6 days, and I finally check on a bunch of game updates only to find Inno took another week off

I'm a little jealous of how cushy her "job" is right now lol

So, we're not getting anything else this year. Let's just all agree on that one. So by my count, we got two meaningful content updates this year. We got the second third of Nyan's quest, which as much as I hate it, it is content. And we got a new location, which is mostly just boring cut and paste filler, but it did include Meraxis' new stuff which is pretty good.

Zero meaningful mechanical game play changes, which right now are super needed IMO.

Did I miss anything?

Luckily, like, every other game I like had updates while I was gone lol

• Haha
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
With the encounter, map, sex modding fleshed out this well, it's entirely possible to just recreate your own literal branch of the game.

Like, just adding your own (unofficial) side-story quest line and everything, complete with races, items, weapons...

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
With the encounter, map, sex modding fleshed out this well, it's entirely possible to just recreate your own literal branch of the game.

Like, just adding your own (unofficial) side-story quest line and everything, complete with races, items, weapons...
possible? yes. plausible? unlikely. the game's code is hot trash and the memory usage is still the stuff of nightmares, so adding anything without implicit knowledge on what you're doing, not just winging it with previous mods as guides, could very well break the game or, somehow, make it worse.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
possible? yes. plausible? unlikely. the game's code is hot trash and the memory usage is still the stuff of nightmares, so adding anything without implicit knowledge on what you're doing, not just winging it with previous mods as guides, could very well break the game or, somehow, make it worse.
I may have partially fixed the memory use issues

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I could have sworn Innoxia already said something about (future) drastic improvements made to game performance.
Did I hallucinate that or misinterpret?

EDIT: Here's the quote from 11/22:

Since the last post (and the release of v0.4.2.3), I've mainly been working on getting a large pull request merged (PR#1622 from AceXP) that should significantly improve performance and save file sizes in games where you have a large number of unmet offspring.
jfmherokiller What did you do?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes