Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
This really turned into a discussion about how one should dye clothes. :sneaky:
like six or seven pages back we went from clowning on Inno's shit time management skills to straight-up deep analysing the coding of a single scene and diving into theories on why the mac version struggles with flash. it hurts to figure out, sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: PussyPassAnon

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
like six or seven pages back we went from clowning on Inno's shit time management skills to straight-up deep analysing the coding of a single scene and diving into theories on why the mac version struggles with flash. it hurts to figure out, sometimes.
Don't forget the couple days of talking about model trains.

When you only get one content update every 8 months, you gotta make your own fun

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I still have a crush on Lyssieth.

I heard that was Innoxia's "self-insert." I don't think so. If it is, that's hilarious. Imagine having a crush on Innoxia's fantasy self while being critical of her real self. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I still have a crush on Lyssieth.

I heard that was Innoxia's "self-insert." I don't think so. If it is, that's hilarious. Imagine having a crush on Innoxia's fantasy self while being critical of her real self. :ROFLMAO: :sneaky:
I don't think it is. IIRC Innoxia added a self-insert at some point but removed it afterwards because it was abused to hell and back and not everyone has the stomach for that sort of thing. The same thing happened with another user who added a wolf-morph girl to the game, the one with plot armor... forgot both the name of the character and creator (I think it was Nnxx?), even though we discussed this a few months back...

Last edited:

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
I don't think it is. IIRC Innoxia added a self-insert at some point but removed it afterwards because it was abused to hell and back and not everyone has the stomach for that sort of thing. The same thing happened with another user who added a wolf-morph girl to the game, the one with plot armor... forgot both the name of the character and creator (I think it was Nnxx?), even though we discussed this a few months back...
I see. Shame. I'd like to be nice to it and show that I do have a soft spot in my heart for her and her work somewhere among my criticism and memes. Bittersweet feeling whenever I try to praise Innoxia for anything, because I don't really feel like she deserves it. But, I have to be fair and say the game stands out from many others, for good or for worse. The sheer amount of modding flexibility is what's keeping me around.

EDIT: There's also her obvious character defects I take issue with, but that's not relevant to the game.

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
A footnote was added at the latest post on the blog stating it was delayed for another day (due today).

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Due in one week, got it.
Next week is going to be between xmas and new years. We'll probably get radio silence for two weeks and then a delay announcement after that. Then we'll get a disappointing content update sometime mid January. People will be excited because we'll finally find out what Inno got distracted working on and kept delaying everything for months on end for, only for the content will be pretty meh anyways.

Just like last year.

rasbinf

Feb 12, 2021
So to put it bluntly how can i fuck another cock ?
To edit i got the physical thing
but not the position that make it okay

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
1. Enable urethral penetration in options.
2. Give penis to PC.
3. Give penis to NPC.
4. Initiate sex with NPC.
5. Put penis in penis.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Welp, it's that time again. Time to see exactly how little Inno's done in this update.

Once again, I'm really sorry for this version's long delay, as well for its lack of content; as I previously mentioned, I've had some personal issues going on over the past month, and as such I've found it very difficult to find time in which to concentrate and work on Lilith's Throne. I should be completely back on track for the new year, so I'll try to get back to a more regular release schedule then.

The main things added in this version are the characters in Wall's End, as well as a large contribution from AceXP that should significantly improve the game's performance for saves in which you have a lot of unmet offspring.

The next release will be either a small preview hotfix or the full public release of v0.4.3, which will hopefully be out in the first week of January.

Thank you all so much once again for your patience. I'll really try to do my best to make the LT releases in the new year fit to a more regular schedule.

Finally, I hope that you all have a happy Yule, and I'll see you again in the next post (which should be at the start of January)!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let the roasting commence. :p

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
Lyssieth's dominant and submissive sex options are no longer tied to her using her pussy or growing a cock, and instead you can request that she use her pussy or grow her cock for both dominant and submissive sex scenes.
I guess implying that penises are exclusively dominant genitalia offended someone, somewhere. :sneaky:

Reactions: Admiral Thrawn

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
New races seem an interesting change of pace at least for discussion, I know a lot of you hate any mention of new races and would rather she pay all attention to new story content. But Innoxio is gonna do what she's gonna do, so lets discuss.

I would have thought this "'mouse' race" would just be a subspecies of the "rat's", and use "Rat-Burgers" transformatives items, rather than introduces a whole new item. Seems like only major difference between rats and mice (in this game) would be there tail descriptions, maybe there ears, with mice ears being extra large compared to rats. Kind of like how donkey morphs where recently added to the horse species, just altering tails and ears.

Added a new 'raptor' race which includes the subspecies: falcons (default); eagles; bald eagles (converted from harpy race); and owls.
Read "raptor" and was hoping for Jurassic park, oh well, I know she has forbade dinosaurs. Not sure there's significant difference from harpies though.

Added new BodyPartTag values 'TAIL_ATTACK' and 'TAIL_VENOMOUS_STING' for future use in bee/scorpion/etc. tails.
>Bee
>Scorpion
interested to see these, insects are underappreciated, and bee's will finally give "antenna's" body parts a reason to exist after years. I just hope they make them taur compatible, the Bee mod that's currently on discord doesn't have bee taur's, which is a deal breaker for me personally.

any species/subspecies you would like to see added to the game?
Confirmed
>Bee
>Scorpion
Mentioned
>Frogs
personal preference
Kangaroo's
Skunks (hopefully no stink gland/fart fetish shit) maybe as a subspecies to badgers
Deer subspecies different from Reindeer

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes