jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
You could instead just write up your own equip item (your own ring, I guess), make a status effect and script it to apply when the item is equipped, which will have the effect of applying the racial change(s) at your discretion. That's way more flexible than trying to run it through the enchantment system; you can determine the conditions in which each transformation effect may apply, so long as you use the functions pertaining to the relevant part.
well tbh I was basing the idea off this

forsited

Oct 6, 2018
Hi.
I was bored and did this for you.
Any NPC Mugger, Officer, or Prostitute with a masculine appearance, no vagina, and a penis will be made to crave feminine characters. Always (as long as they're in the same map).
Just extract into the "mods" folder.
Enjoy.
Bye.

EDIT: REUPLOADED TO INCLUDE FOLDER STRUCTURE.
Damn bro, I've literally 0 experience with coding at all so I'da never been able to do it. What a fuckin chad you are. Thanks.

Reactions: PussyPassAnon

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
B-b-but it takes time to look through the search resuuuuuults! *Adjusts glasses* Ya see, I could look for it myself but that would take 2 minutes of my time versus the 30 seconds it takes me to ask a question. I can do other stuff while I wait, meaning it's both faster and convenient to just ask! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

/sarcasm

-------------------------------------------------------------

EmDotRand

I used "where can I find mods", "are there mods" and just "mods" in the search results and all instances I was able to find an answer almost immediately. Should that fail, you can always click on the post with the same question as you (you will be directed to that page) and see if someone else replied to that person. Sometimes I feel like people just don't know how to use the search function and then blame it for being inefficient...

When searching for something, on a specific thread, you have the option to narrow it down to the thread you're in, the particular sub-forum where the thread is located or the entire forum. Thread-specific searches must be made on the thread it self, NOT ON THE RESULT PAGE! If you make a new search in the result page, you will receive generalized results from all over the forum.

I do agree that the discord is an absolute mess to sift through when you're looking for specific mods but that's because Discord is primarily used for chatting. It's not a file storage service like Nexus. I recall someone saying only a few make race mods - you can block those users and that will clean up the mod channel on Discord a little bit. Alternatively, there is a spreadsheet for (all?) mods posted on Discord, . You can either narrow it down by category (clothes, tattoos, etc) or use CTRL+ F and type in your keywords.
yo holy shit bro i couldn't have said it better myself. well i could have but i enjoy stirring up trouble and i'm just too lazy.

i admit i was very confused when he mentioned his struggle with the search bar - which leads me to think he didn't, actually, use the search bar. or if he did it was the wrong one, or he just didn't see the blatantly obvious options to change how the search bar, ya know, searches. also, i wouldn't know about the discord personally because holy fuck was that a mess when i left it ages ago, but i can only imagine it got worse as time went on - truly, a haven for trolls.

also, i love the sarcasm and this isn't directed at you, ivory my chum my friend my hombre my compadre my amigo, but for anyone reading this that has an IQ equivalent to room temperature: it does not, in fact, take anywhere around 30 seconds to both send and receive an answer to a question on a public forum. good fucking luck getting anyone to respond to you in any sort of timely manner unless they're no-lifing the forum with the intent to die here and haunt it forever. if you're a somewhat-lucky individual you'll get people responding maybe...fucking i dunno, once an hour? maybe? the only time that will be different is if you're part of an active conversation and both of you are waiting for responses form the other person.

TL;DR: dont be lazy shits and actively sabotage yourselves for no reason because you could have just looked up the issue in about thirty seconds - yes, i checked, i did indeed find upwards of thirty posts mentioning different mods at around about half a minute's time - and spared everyone the brain cell loss.

PussyPassAnon

Dec 18, 2018
well tbh I was basing the idea off this
Totally possible to do it, using the method I outlined. Statuses can be configured to do periodic changes and do repeat application of the effects. Ironically, the Wiki you referenced specifically says that the Leitha Charm uses a status effect to apply its changes. How about that?

Last edited:
Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Totally possible to do it, using the method I outlined. Statuses can be configured to do periodic changes and do repeat application of the effects. Ironically, the Wiki you referenced specifically says that the Leitha Charm uses a status effect to apply its changes. How about that?
true, I guess now I need to figure out the magic behind status effects. If this works maybe I can also create a cattle tag that slowly turns you into a feral cow. :p

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
That's well within possibility, so long as you know where to look and have a plan to follow.

Just as a simple example, your status effect for your item can start with a simple piece of code like this:
Code:
<applicationCondition><![CDATA[[
#npc.getClothingInSlot(IS_PIERCING_EAR).getName()=="cattle tag"
]]></applicationCondition>

<!-- If the character is wearing the cattle tag, return "true" and afflict the Status Effect -->

<applyEffect interval="3600"><![CDATA[
[#npc.setHornType(HORN_TYPE_CURVED)]
]]></applyEffect>

<!-- Applies a transformative effect every 3600 seconds (one hour) to give the character curved demon horns, while the effect is active. -->
There are other basic functions like "setHornType" located and organized by body part within the game system's "GameCharacter.java" file, along with many other functions. The other half of this is figuring out how to find possible values of what to you want to use, so you'd look at things like "liliths-throne-public/src/com/lilithsthrone/game/character/body/valueEnums" to see possible values.

Innoxia (and whomever is helping them) has written up a bunch of example tutorial files that explain things in further detail.
It also helps to just glance at other modders' work to see examples in action.
true I am doing that now.
I guess the domain specific language in the cdata parts is basically

Code:
basic if statement

#IF(<some comparison here>)
 body code
#ENDIF

complex if

#IF(<some comparison here>)
 body code
#ELSE
other body code
#ENDIF

call function
[#<some functioon with args>]

also call function?

[##<some function with args>]

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
ill look into that in a short bit rn applying a few java 11 warning issues and possibly some kotlin changes

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
Would someone kindly explain how the Lolilith's Throne mod works? Do I just drop it into the main game folder and replace the files or is it an entire separate game?
I'm not a bright man.

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Would someone kindly explain how the Lolilith's Throne mod works? Do I just drop it into the main game folder and replace the files or is it an entire separate game?
I'm not a bright man.
in the "Res" folder there's a "mods" folder, if there isn't you create one. Then you download the mods and dump them in that folder labeled by mod author names, don't need to dump them into the game files.

CallMeNothing

Apr 7, 2020
I feel like the Npcs should react to when you steal stuff from them or touch there clothes like for example you pulling up there bra or shirt

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
I feel like the Npcs should react to when you steal stuff from them or touch there clothes like for example you pulling up there bra or shirt
You are supposed to only be able to do that with NPC's who you have either defeated (so they can't stop anyways) or npc's who you have a high affinity with/slaves.

Reactions: mrttao

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I used "where can I find mods", "are there mods" and just "mods" in the search results and all instances I was able to find an answer almost immediately. Should that fail, you can always click on the post with the same question as you (you will be directed to that page) and see if someone else replied to that person. Sometimes I feel like people just don't know how to use the search function and then blame it for being inefficient...
I did. Even clicked on the seemingly irrelevant posts, increased shown posts to 100, and used CRTL+F to look around. Don't know what results you clicked on, but I was there for half an hour before loosing patience and beginning my previous response.

When searching for something, on a specific thread, you have the option to narrow it down to the thread you're in, the particular sub-forum where the thread is located or the entire forum.
I noticed option the switch on the top search bar and used "Everywhere" in the first part of that misadventure I described. An option to switch between sub-forums from the search bar instead of jumping to the home page would be nice, though I doubt this is the right place to express such wishes.

Thread-specific searches must be made on the thread it self, NOT ON THE RESULT PAGE! If you make a new search in the result page, you will receive generalized results from all over the forum.
Found that out during the aforementioned misadventure, but I'll take the late advice.

QUOTE="IvoryOwl, post: 7121556, member: 12019"]
Alternatively, there is a spreadsheet for (all?) mods posted on Discord, . You can either narrow it down by category (clothes, tattoos, etc) or use CTRL+ F and type in your keywords.
[/QUOTE]

Huh. Thought it was in this thread somewhere. I'll admit was my mistake. Should be in an FAQ of sorts on here.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

DietrichGRU

Nov 21, 2020
How Do you Increase your AP or what are the ways to increase your AP?
It's not possible right now, at least without extensive modding. Everyone has the same 3 points.
The only way to affect AP cost is to move certain action into "combat moves" list in the "phone" menu.

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
How Do you Increase your AP or what are the ways to increase your AP?
Through a status effect or code. This is a common mod.
I did. Even clicked on the seemingly irrelevant posts, increased shown posts to 100, and used CRTL+F to look around. Don't know what results you clicked on, but I was there for half an hour before loosing patience and beginning my previous response
I entered into the search on this page the word Mod. Everything is ready. All results on this topic with the word mod.

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
in the "Res" folder there's a "mods" folder, if there isn't you create one. Then you download the mods and dump them in that folder labeled by mod author names, don't need to dump them into the game files.
Alright, but the Lolilith's Throne mod seems to be the entire game, which is making me confused.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes