Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
this is the world's longest joke because we've been waiting for the punchline for years and we still haven't gotten it yet. i wonder what the next excuse will be? "My dog's cat's owner's wife's niece's nephew's rat died, sorry for the delay", or perhaps "Sorry guys, my fiftieth uncle eighty-four times removed who lives halfway around the world, and of whom i have never met before, suddenly showed up for a family roast dinner and i had to waste about four months talking to him! crazy right?"

if Inno's gonna lie, would it kill her to make the lies funny? hilarious, even?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congrats to those who chose the winning "family" combination! Take your rightful prize - 5 apologies with a complimentary sorry.
And unholster your roasters, for the dreaded "detailed plan of my goals" is coming.

Oh boy, writing time. Inno's favorite thing. Definitely not the thing she always says will take a few days and then takes months. And then comes out with most of the content being placeholders, or reading like it was farmed off to someone cheap on fiver.

I suspect we'll get a half complete update sometime in Feb after Inno gets tired of everyone talking shit again, just like last year.

Reactions: aroeah126

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Oh boy, writing time. Inno's favorite thing. Definitely not the thing she always says will take a few days and then takes months. And then comes out with most of the content being placeholders, or reading like it was farmed off to someone cheap on fiver.
Alright people, place your bets! Will this character's dating sim be better or worse than Nyan's?

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Alright people, place your bets! Will this character's dating sim be better or worse than Nyan's?
The only two legitimate projects for Inno to be working on at this stage are continuing the main quest and updating/tweaking/outright-goddamn-replacing the engine so that the main quest even can be continued.

Literally anything else is shit.

Any distraction from a stated goal is an intrinsic bad. Progressive distractions from that goal become worse and worse. One obstacle to a goal is bad. A second is, by definition, worse.

The Nyan romance was shit, due it it taking time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

This romance will be even shitter, as it takes additional time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

The next romance will be even more shit, as it will take even more time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

I literally could not care less about the "quality" of any side projects at this stage. Inno could raise Shakespeare from the grave, get him to write the next pointless NPC "romance" and I'd still call it shit.

Inno. It's time to make your game now.

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
"Sorry guys, my dog ate my cat and my cat ate my laptop, so i had to go get another one, but guess what? i got kidnapped! so i fought like eight hundred men and got back home to try and do another update, but then i fell asleep! and then, when i woke up, my cat - who is now a zombie cat - ate my laptop again! crazy right? anyway expect the game to be finished in 2100. thanks for your patience!"

the best part about her excuses is she can't even use the 'i dont get enough help' thing she tries to get going on, because Degrees of Lewdity - another text-based game that's been going for...maybe a little less than this has? - has about one dev and three modders helping, much less than Inno has, and yet there's consistent monthly updates and the game is wildly different than it was on release.

unlike this game, that is. which looks the same three years later.
Very true Vrelnir is a good dev he is so consistent on releasing monthly updates, unlike Inno.... Well i can't comprehend the words to describe him.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
The only two legitimate projects for Inno to be working on at this stage are continuing the main quest and updating/tweaking/outright-goddamn-replacing the engine so that the main quest even can be continued.

Any distraction from a stated goal is an intrinsic bad. Progressive distractions from that goal become worse and worse. One obstacle to a goal is bad. A second is, by definition, worse.

The Nyan romance was shit, due it it taking time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

This romance will be even shitter, as it takes additional time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

The next romance will be even more shit, as it will take even more time away from making the game that Inno claims to want to make.

I literally could not care less about the "quality" of any side projects at this stage. Inno could raise Shakespeare from the grave, get him to write the next pointless NPC "romance" and I'd still call it shit.

Honestly, I agree. And for like, a dozen different reasons.

The biggest one is progression. LT has approached progression as a thing that'll just sort itself out later or something. Which isn't how game design works.

If we had all of the major zones in the game, romance quests could be designed to progress with the player. Rather than having all these quests just circling the same two blocks they could drive progress forward a bit. It'd also make the time locking make more sense. Like, okay, you have to wait a week in game. But during that time, rather than just fast forwarding, you should be progressing the main story so that you're into the next area that should be relevant. If you want Nyan's quest to take 5 in game weeks, have that quest involve areas that the players would be advancing through.

If you do this kind of thing a lot, you create a world that the player actually need to like, give a shit about. Rather than just power leveling through a zone and then never going back to it, you've created reasons why the player should visit areas multiple times.

Plus it just gives you more plot potential. We don't need more quests that just run us in circles. We don't need another quest sharing the exact same warehouse location. It would have been so easy to just put Kay, the most forgettable forcing of a specific kink into the game, in a different area. And I can think of a dozen plot ideas that work with Nyan's general direction that could use other locations.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Is there a v0.4.2.5 download anywhere? I used search and only found people complaining about how it's not out yet from back in december and further back. OP shows the version as v0.4.2.5, but all the x64 downloads are still v0.4.2.3.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Damn, ya'll are hella toxic to Inno. Just let her make the game how she wants to make it. God damn.
NO!!!!!

I even able to go further here.
I will drive to UK, find Inno there, will get married on her and on our first wedding night I will bow down to her ear, slightly bite it and murmur "when is the next actual update for Lilith Throne, Inno???".

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is there a v0.4.2.5 download anywhere? I used search and only found people complaining about how it's not out yet from back in december and further back. OP shows the version as v0.4.2.5, but all the x64 downloads are still v0.4.2.3.
Thats update for a java version (one than named jar). Install JSDK to be able to launch it. Search in thread what exactly you should install.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Damn, ya'll are hella toxic to Inno. Just let her make the game how she wants to make it. God damn.
Yeah! No one is allowed to ever critisize a product that someone selling! Lick the boots!

I'm sure when she hate reads this thread like we know she does, she'll see your post an appreciate it.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MercurialQuark

mastersfx

Jul 23, 2019
this is the world's longest joke because we've been waiting for the punchline for years and we still haven't gotten it yet. i wonder what the next excuse will be? "My dog's cat's owner's wife's niece's nephew's rat died, sorry for the delay", or perhaps "Sorry guys, my fiftieth uncle eighty-four times removed who lives halfway around the world, and of whom i have never met before, suddenly showed up for a family roast dinner and i had to waste about four months talking to him! crazy right?"

if Inno's gonna lie, would it kill her to make the lies funny? hilarious, even?
Nah but honestly is someone paying you to regularly shit talk this game and developer? Because if you don't like it you can move on to other games xd?

Reactions: Lionheart1807

DietrichGRU

Nov 21, 2020

Arguably, the legitimate project should start with finally hiring some help. At least as a part-time gig. A thing which has been expressed by some people since 2018 at least. Back then Inno refused, appealing to the case of Breeding Season crashing n' burning due to team disagreements. And ignoring Fenoxo's case where Trials worked out alright as a team project without excessive drama. Considering that LT pretty much started from Fenoxo's forums as a heavily inspired fan project, that reasoning looked... not thought out much?
With more hands on deck widening production bottleneck, those side projects would likely be just something extra on top of regular progress. Thus, reducing the need to choose between main plot and side/audience requested content, while having some wretched soul locked in the basement trying to unyiff the code at the same time.
Honestly, I agree. And for like, a dozen different reasons.

The biggest one is progression. LT has approached progression as a thing that'll just sort itself out later or something. Which isn't how game design works.

If we had all of the major zones in the game, romance quests could be designed to progress with the player. Rather than having all these quests just circling the same two blocks they could drive progress forward a bit. It'd also make the time locking make more sense. Like, okay, you have to wait a week in game. But during that time, rather than just fast forwarding, you should be progressing the main story so that you're into the next area that should be relevant. If you want Nyan's quest to take 5 in game weeks, have that quest involve areas that the players would be advancing through.

If you do this kind of thing a lot, you create a world that the player actually need to like, give a shit about. Rather than just power leveling through a zone and then never going back to it, you've created reasons why the player should visit areas multiple times.

Plus it just gives you more plot potential. We don't need more quests that just run us in circles. We don't need another quest sharing the exact same warehouse location. It would have been so easy to just put Kay, the most forgettable forcing of a specific kink into the game, in a different area. And I can think of a dozen plot ideas that work with Nyan's general direction that could use other locations.
Development speed aside, quests of current type are done once and that's it. Player is condemned to exist in a cursed empty world without even severing the thread of fate.
Correct me if I'm horribly wrong, but replayability of this project is based (from what I've seen) on customization and slavery management mechanics working together, e.g. making the perfect harem of creatures with very specific appearances, inclinations etc. and messing around with them. Main/side quests don't really contribute to that. At the same time, tf has been slowly bloated with cosmetics and slavery/guest stuff barely progressed anywhere since it's implementation.
Maybe some repeatable quests, like the bounty board, and slave/guest/property management would add more? At least give consistent reasons to go places and do something regardless of main/side quests' state of completion.

Btw, genuinely curious, how the game that Inno claims to make looks like? At least, in general terms. Cause me having a suspicion that it's perception could vary greatly after all those years of unfocused development.

ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
Lmao what are you talking about the game is free, dude?
A long while back, Inno was super proud to announce she had quit her 9-5 and would live off the Game's Paid Subs.

Since that point, Inno has cut all communication with critics, stol...-ahem- accepted modder code, and continually makes excuses as to why she cannot keep even the most basic of deadlines. Last I heard she still makes about 15K a month for about a weekend worth of coding.

Given asking about progress reports is bannable in her Discord, this is where the Jaded Former Subs inevitably end up.

Last edited:

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, is there a relatively complete wiki for this game. I'm trying to find what terms mean in the game like the "Derived Fetish" section and just the stat basics, what rough vs gentle pace means, etc.. Googling isn't helping much, so is there somewhere to find info?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Hey guys, is there a relatively complete wiki for this game. I'm trying to find what terms mean in the game like the "Derived Fetish" section and just the stat basics, what rough vs gentle pace means, etc.. Googling isn't helping much, so is there somewhere to find info?
"Derived fetishes" are fetishes gained for having a combination of fetishes; for example, having both Sadist and Masochist fetishes will unlock the Sadomasochist fetish, which gives you an additional buff without having to spend essence for it.
As for the paces, from what I know, they control the dialogue and descriptor text for actions committed by dominant individuals of the encounter. In terms of actual mechanical differences, characters that dislike/hate Sadism and Masochism will object to the Rough pace (likely the opposite holds true with characters that like those fetishes with the Gentle pace), and there's probably some effects on arousal gain and what-not.

Last edited:
Reactions: OffPathGames

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
Did someone link to this thread on Inno's discord or something? What's with all the butthurt Inno stans coming out of the woodork? This thread is the way it is because of Inno's repeated lack of progress, lack of focus on the main story and constant delays that are so scripted we were all literally predicted them a few days ago and we once again right on the money.

I know it’s hard for you imbeciles to comprehend that harassing someone at every opportunity will have repercussions given you spend all your time on her whining like a bunch of little entitled children. But damn, at least try.
"Harrasment" lmao, expecting consistent updates and improvements for someone who's been doing this for years is harassment now. Inno doesn't need this thread coddling them, she's raking in like 15K a month and has a whole discord eating it up when she goes literal months without substantial updates and feeds the same tired "Personal reasons/illness/family" excuses on repeat. Look if you like the game that's fine, if you're completely happy with the progress and trust Inno's process and are happy giving money then power to ya.

But don't act surprised that there's a lot of skepticism and criticism, plenty of us were excited about this game, lots of us (including myself) gave her the benefit of the doubt. After a while you gotta call a spade a spade, keep riding the copium train if that makes you feel better, but don't act like people aren't allowed to criticize or that "iT's fREe gUYs!" is any excuse when this is supposed to be her full time job and so many devs working with so much less have produced so much more.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
I'm sure you've already been here, but just in case you havent, there's a wikia of sorts that goes into the game and its mechanics:

Reactions: OffPathGames
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes