mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Late but I couldn't help myself

>"Gross, this demon game about demons is getting over run with furries! Get these animal traits out of here!"

Stares at the Ars Goetia
Stares at the various historical records through out the years that describe the titular demoness having serpent and or bird like traits

But that's just me being petty lmao
To be fair, that is not really the same
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Technically you could run a Linux distro on your phone and play it that way. Android has emulators for that, but setting that up is quite the headache.
bro, if this game struggles on high-end PCs - which it does - and burns through memory in the Gigabytes - which it does - i highly doubt it would even approach the ability to work on phones - which it doesn't, at least not in any meaningful capacity.

Reactions: IvoryOwl and mrttao
Oct 27, 2019
Does anyone know any obvious ways to mod this game?
It seems like there is a jar file, but its not clear to me how the programming works.

For example, is there a way to add content for making the spinneret an ovipositor?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
bro, if this game struggles on high-end PCs - which it does - and burns through memory in the Gigabytes - which it does - i highly doubt it would even approach the ability to work on phones - which it doesn't, at least not in any meaningful capacity.
I think the issue would lie more with the UI, to be honest. The on-screen elements would be way too small to touch, and even when using a stylus it would be painful to interact with the buttons. I can't imagine a tablet would be much better, though at least those tend to be more keyboard/trackpad-friendly (but by the time you get to that point all you really have is a power efficient laptop with a gimped OS).

As far as the hardware is concerned: LT requires a mix of solid single core performance and high memory bandwidth, which most modern ARM SoCs offer. The Apple A15 is neck and neck with 11th gen laptop i7s, and the Snapdragon/Exynos SoCs aren't too far behind. Memory bandwidth is generally higher on the SoCs, likely due to the RAM being included in the package rather than external. The game might actually run better on a phone than it does on an equally priced PC with integrated graphics due to those qualities, as strange and counter-intuitive as that might sound (but, again, actually playing the game in that form factor would be about as pleasant as self-immolation).

As fudejoranek mentioned above, plopping a Linux distro onto an Android tablet, installing X/OpenJDK/OpenJFX/etc, and opening a VNC session would also work. Last time I tried doing something like that it proved to be pretty finicky (especially with Android 10+'s heightened security), but YMMV.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
I think the issue would more lie with the UI, to be honest.
Didn't someone post the results of getting Lilith's Throne running on an android phone or tablet a few weeks ago? From what I remember, there was no good way to play since the character statuses took up 90% of the screen.

Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Didn't someone post the results of getting Lilith's Throne running on an android phone or tablet a few weeks ago? From what I remember, there was no good way to play since the character statuses took up 90% of the screen.
I must have missed that. The forum software seems to occasionally "forget" to remind me of updates to this thread, so I wound up missing several pages of posts recently.

And yeah, I can't say I'm surprised. You could probably do some DPI overrides/tomfoolery to override the phone's scaling and get it to display properly, but then everything would be so tiny that it wouldn't be worth it.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
So, the estimation this time around was sometime during the first week of January, which was missed. At the very least you'd expect a new post with a status update of some kind by now but nope. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. She took 2 weeks before Xmas due to "personal issues" then Xmas came and she took another break because "it's the holidays!". Gotta take a well-earned rest after all that hard work, am I right? /s

What's going to be the next excuse?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
The dog ate my update?
"Sorry guys, my dog ate my cat and my cat ate my laptop, so i had to go get another one, but guess what? i got kidnapped! so i fought like eight hundred men and got back home to try and do another update, but then i fell asleep! and then, when i woke up, my cat - who is now a zombie cat - ate my laptop again! crazy right? anyway expect the game to be finished in 2100. thanks for your patience!"

the best part about her excuses is she can't even use the 'i dont get enough help' thing she tries to get going on, because Degrees of Lewdity - another text-based game that's been going for...maybe a little less than this has? - has about one dev and three modders helping, much less than Inno has, and yet there's consistent monthly updates and the game is wildly different than it was on release.

unlike this game, that is. which looks the same three years later.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes