Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Im talking about consensual sex, i always choose to be sub during prostitution and when male clients come they always act like this, doing dominant prostitution lets me do whatever i want but i dont really want that, you know what im saying?
i'm pretty sure the prostitution system is busted, so you're SoL

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Im talking about consensual sex, i always choose to be sub during prostitution and when male clients come they always act like this, doing dominant prostitution lets me do whatever i want but i dont really want that, you know what im saying?
Go to option, fetishes preferences and disable the one named "breasts" (person's desire to have their breasts used by others) so they stop performing naizuri on you? alternatively get Irresistible Appeals perk to force the position you want even as the submissive one?

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Went away from this for quite some time, and now I'm back again.

Does anyone yet have any knowledge on how to correct the invisible text when played on Linux? It's all there, but the only way to see anything is to drag across and highlight everything. Not the easiest way to play this game, I have to admit.
Weird…I've played quite a bit on Linux and have never run into this.

Which distro, DE, and JDK are you running?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Weird…I've played quite a bit on Linux and have never run into this.

Which distro, DE, and JDK are you running?
Ubuntu 20.04, using the exe version and playing with Lutris, aaaand that's basically all I really know. I'm not that great with fiddling stuff.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Ubuntu 20.04, using the exe version and playing with Lutris, aaaand that's basically all I really know. I'm not that great with fiddling stuff.
Ah, yeah, I've read that LT has issues running under Wine. I think it might be an issue with JavaFX.

You can run the JAR version natively. Download that and extract it somewhere in your home directory. Now what you'll want to do is install OpenJDK 11 and OpenJFX. Open up a terminal and run the following:

Bash:
sudo apt install openjdk-11-jre openjfx
Next, change into the Lilith's Throne directory using cd. Make sure that you're in the directory that has the JAR file.

Now you're going to need to fetch a startup script I just wrote and flag it as executable. You can do so by doing the following:

Bash:
wget https://files.sarkath.net/liliths_throne/start-lt.sh
chmod +x start-lt.sh
Now you can run the game by going into the directory in Terminal and invoking the script with ./start-lt.sh. Et voilà:

1643073500606.png

If you'd rather run it from Files rather than mucking about in the Terminal: start up Files, click on the Hamburger menu, and click "Preferences." Go into the "Behavior" tab, and select either "Run them" or "Ask what to do" in the "Executable Text Files" section:

1643073834041.png

I highly recommend using the "Ask what to do" setting, as that still gives you a bit of a safety net when dealing with unknown/untrusted shell scripts.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
You know, I'm surprised there's no fetish system for size difference. And I'm not talking about the size queen fetish, I'm talking like; likes small breasts/dicks/etc, likes shorter/taller partners, etc etc. Unless I'm missing some toggle button, every npc runs off the logic of bigger is sexier.

Do I want Inno to implement this? God no, not right now, but this feels like a really common set of preferences/fetishes unaccounted for from a developer who struggles with keeping her people pleaser tendencies at bay

• Haha
Reactions: Koburo

throbzombie

Oct 15, 2020
You know, I'm surprised there's no fetish system for size difference. And I'm not talking about the size queen fetish, I'm talking like; likes small breasts/dicks/etc, likes shorter/taller partners, etc etc. Unless I'm missing some toggle button, every npc runs off the logic of bigger is sexier.

Do I want Inno to implement this? God no, not right now, but this feels like a really common set of preferences/fetishes unaccounted for from a developer who struggles with keeping her people pleaser tendencies at bay
Wait, what do you want, exactly?

SheepPun

Mar 30, 2021
Wait, what do you want, exactly?
Oh sorry, if that came off confusing, running off of mental steam as of late.

Basically I'm just commenting on how the writing (what little of it there is) is heavily into big boobs/dicks/etc and sometimes just talks down on smaller assets. I imagine there are people who whine for a fetish that acknowledges your character like small boobles/dicks just as much as the people who complained for foot fetish stuff

Reactions: Harel and Koburo

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Yes. In fact, it's only possible to play it on a pc/laptop lol
Although, LT is a text-based game. So rosethorn87 just asking that question after reading the OP (which clearly offers a Win x64 and a Win x32 version for download) suggests that they might find a more ... visual game to their liking. If they just jumped in and asked the question without reading the OP, same deal.

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
Ah, yeah, I've read that LT has issues running under Wine. I think it might be an issue with JavaFX.

You can run the JAR version natively. Download that and extract it somewhere in your home directory. Now what you'll want to do is install OpenJDK 11 and OpenJFX. Open up a terminal and run the following:

Bash:
sudo apt install openjdk-11-jre openjfx
Next, change into the Lilith's Throne directory using cd. Make sure that you're in the directory that has the JAR file.

Now you're going to need to fetch a startup script I just wrote and flag it as executable. You can do so by doing the following:

Bash:
wget https://files.sarkath.net/liliths_throne/start-lt.sh
chmod +x start-lt.sh
Now you can run the game by going into the directory in Terminal and invoking the script with ./start-lt.sh. Et voilà:

View attachment 1615153

If you'd rather run it from Files rather than mucking about in the Terminal: start up Files, click on the Hamburger menu, and click "Preferences." Go into the "Behavior" tab, and select either "Run them" or "Ask what to do" in the "Executable Text Files" section:

View attachment 1615159

I highly recommend using the "Ask what to do" setting, as that still gives you a bit of a safety net when dealing with unknown/untrusted shell scripts.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
I have missed playing this game, it has been literal years!
I finally have it working, though I will admit I basically have no idea how it does!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
Thanks!
I have missed playing this game, it has been literal years!
I finally have it working, though I will admit I basically have no idea how it does!
Java apps can, to some extent, run on multiple operating systems. In this case there's a bit of extra glue required because the game was designed for Java 8, which isn't available on most Linux distros (hence the need for a startup script), but after that's done it'll run natively without too much of a fuss. :)

Oh, I forgot to mention. Unless Inno changes the name of the JAR file or something like that, that script should work for the foreseeable future. Whenever you upgrade LT, just copy it into the same directory as the new JAR file and it should Just Work™.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
Here's the changelog for the current update of the game for anyone that needs it, since it has yet to be added to the main post

v0.4.3.1 Patch Notes
AceXP's content contributions:

• Added a scene for watching Lilaya and Rose have sex in Lilaya's lab.
  • Added repeatable sex content for Angel, which is unlocked after visiting her after purchasing a prostitution license.
Nnxx's content contribution:

• Added a bakery in the north-west of Dominion, called 'The Creamy Bakey'.
  • Added a new horse-girl character, Callie, who runs this shop, and added some sex content for her.
  • Added three new doughnut food items which can be purchased from Callie.
Contributors:

• Fixed issue where newly generated offspring would be of a random subspecies if they were meant to be a half-demon. (by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where sometimes starting lust would be zero for newly spawned encounters instead of at their resting lust level. (by AceXP)
  • Fixed bug where if a character was immobilised then no orgasm options would be available for them to choose from, which led to a blank action grid being displayed to the immobilised player when a character reached orgasm. (PR#1638 by miome)
  • Added support for instantiating all NPC classes via the addNPC(String npcGenerationId, String parserTarget) method by using predefined names (like FieldsBandit) or qualified names (like dominion.DominionAlleywayAttacker). Also updated the default (no parameter) NPC constructors to make use of gender preferences. (PR#1615 by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where offspring subspecies names weren't being generated correctly, fixed issue where offspring between demons and non-demons were not being generated as the correct subspecies, and added previously unused dialogue for all calendar months in the player's room. (PR#1634 by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where a player wearing the correct patrol uniform would auto-fail the uniform check during Enforcer alleyway encounters. (PR#1635 by DSG)
  • Maxis010's bugfix PR#1630:
  • Default penis and vagina values should now always respect the default values drawn from the character's race upon generation.
  • Event log entries are now capped at 50 to address a potential memory leak issue.
  • Stopped gear resealing onto the character upon loading if it had already been unsealed.
  • Multiple dialog & tooltip fixes (with contribution from Phlarx).
  • Moved QUEST rarity clothing checks to banishNPC method as previously calling it in the unequipClothingIntoVoid method was causing a duplication bug.
  • Changed all removeNPC method calls to banishNPC method calls so that all NPC removal checks are applied.
  • If the player's offspring are being incubated in an NPC which is removed, then the offspring are no longer deleted.
Engine/Modding:

• Filled in all placeholder dialogue in Penelope's spa, 'Woolly Heaven'.
Clothing:

• The succubus/incubus attackers in Dominion's alleyways now draw on your gender preferences to generate their gender, instead of always being either male or female.
Bugs:

• Parsing fixes.
  • Corrected imp lore description incorrectly stating that imps could not self-transform.
  • Fixed issue where externally-defined sex managers would throw errors if a preference returned an empty String.

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Although, LT is a text-based game. So rosethorn87 just asking that question after reading the OP (which clearly offers a Win x64 and a Win x32 version for download) suggests that they might find a more ... visual game to their liking. If they just jumped in and asked the question without reading the OP, same deal.
I asked because when I Googled the game it said it was android and since android is on smartphones etc not computers lol, thank you for answering

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smirenka

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
Innio's blog foreshadows the next location after folio fields as being undecided atm, with "the desert, jungle, or sea" being all possible.
What setting would you most like to see the game go too next?

The masochist in me hopes it's "the sea" because there's only two ocean morphs atm, which would necessitate adding new morphs, which means months of drawn out dev time:p

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Here's the changelog for the current update of the game for anyone that needs it, since it has yet to be added to the main post

v0.4.3.1 Patch Notes
AceXP's content contributions:

• Added a scene for watching Lilaya and Rose have sex in Lilaya's lab.
  • Added repeatable sex content for Angel, which is unlocked after visiting her after purchasing a prostitution license.
Nnxx's content contribution:

• Added a bakery in the north-west of Dominion, called 'The Creamy Bakey'.
  • Added a new horse-girl character, Callie, who runs this shop, and added some sex content for her.
  • Added three new doughnut food items which can be purchased from Callie.
Contributors:

• Fixed issue where newly generated offspring would be of a random subspecies if they were meant to be a half-demon. (by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where sometimes starting lust would be zero for newly spawned encounters instead of at their resting lust level. (by AceXP)
  • Fixed bug where if a character was immobilised then no orgasm options would be available for them to choose from, which led to a blank action grid being displayed to the immobilised player when a character reached orgasm. (PR#1638 by miome)
  • Added support for instantiating all NPC classes via the addNPC(String npcGenerationId, String parserTarget) method by using predefined names (like FieldsBandit) or qualified names (like dominion.DominionAlleywayAttacker). Also updated the default (no parameter) NPC constructors to make use of gender preferences. (PR#1615 by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where offspring subspecies names weren't being generated correctly, fixed issue where offspring between demons and non-demons were not being generated as the correct subspecies, and added previously unused dialogue for all calendar months in the player's room. (PR#1634 by AceXP)
  • Fixed issue where a player wearing the correct patrol uniform would auto-fail the uniform check during Enforcer alleyway encounters. (PR#1635 by DSG)
  • Maxis010's bugfix PR#1630:
  • Default penis and vagina values should now always respect the default values drawn from the character's race upon generation.
  • Event log entries are now capped at 50 to address a potential memory leak issue.
  • Stopped gear resealing onto the character upon loading if it had already been unsealed.
  • Multiple dialog & tooltip fixes (with contribution from Phlarx).
  • Moved QUEST rarity clothing checks to banishNPC method as previously calling it in the unequipClothingIntoVoid method was causing a duplication bug.
  • Changed all removeNPC method calls to banishNPC method calls so that all NPC removal checks are applied.
  • If the player's offspring are being incubated in an NPC which is removed, then the offspring are no longer deleted.
Engine/Modding:

• Filled in all placeholder dialogue in Penelope's spa, 'Woolly Heaven'.
Clothing:

• The succubus/incubus attackers in Dominion's alleyways now draw on your gender preferences to generate their gender, instead of always being either male or female.
Bugs:

• Parsing fixes.
  • Corrected imp lore description incorrectly stating that imps could not self-transform.
  • Fixed issue where externally-defined sex managers would throw errors if a preference returned an empty String.
Is it me or all of those were done by contributors?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes