Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Status update

Goals for 4.4 and beyond
I can't wait until 4.4 drops in it's completed form in... what, the next six or seven months?

Also, how long until we start ascribing ownership of this game to AceXP? I'm pretty damn sure they have added more content to Lilith's Throne than Inno has this past year. Certainly has been the case for the last few months.

BBGunna

Aug 27, 2018
Also, how long until we start ascribing ownership of this game to AceXP? I'm pretty damn sure they have added more content to Lilith's Throne than Inno has this past year. Certainly has been the case for the last few months.
Every day I wonder if the end game for LT, is just a silent and/or pathetic resignation ala abandonment or if this ends in some big breeding season-esque drama where modders try and take their code and just use to create their own game. I feel as if the LT modding community is too loyal to try that kind of Shakespearian betrayal then again it sounds like even Ace's patience is wearing thin.

In any case I expect a lot of updates going forward to be made up of mostly mod team content, which wouldn't be that bad if you know Inno was providing more meaningful story content to compensate but we'll see how the year goes.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
could someone put a link to the feral mod for Lilith's Throne? i can't find it anywhere and i'm interested to see what feral content would be like in this dumpster fire of a game.

Reactions: vaaf

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
What is feral mod? I mean what it do?
This is a rather dumb question, do you know how to read a quote and the answer to a quote?
could someone put a link to the feral mod for Lilith's Throne? i can't find it anywhere and i'm interested to see what feral content would be like in this dumpster fire of a game.
I don't know where you are looking. It is logical to search for this in the discord and by the word feral.
Google Drive
Just put Phobos in Lilith's Throne\res\mods
Why did you create a separate link when they can give a link to all mods by Phobos?

AlexDevolio

Jun 2, 2019
Why did you create a separate link when they can give a link to all mods by Phobos?
They asked for a link to a specific mod, which I gave. In this case, it is easier to give a direct link rather than a link to all mods, and then explain in what folder to look for what they need. For those interested in mods in general, here's the link:
Edit: Never mind, Mistic already sent the link. And it's better that users get to the folder with mods through the test, so they know exactly how to install mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: vaaf and NODOGAN

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
This is a rather dumb question, do you know how to read a quote and the answer to a quote?

I don't know where you are looking. It is logical to search for this in the discord and by the word feral.

you could stand to be about as half as useful as AlexDevolio, but here, i'll do you a solid and answer your - incredibly redundant - questions.

1: yes, it was stupid, but the man is clearly not an english speaker and, if you used an ounce of brain cells when wording your 'question' you would understand a limited understanding of the english language often leads to - say it with me now - miscommunication!

oh, and one more thing on this topic; the feral mod could do much more than the name of the mod would suggest. for example, the Lolilith's Throne mod, which doesn't just add 'lolis' to the game, but also adds money/exp sliders, item sliders, height sliders, and 'minimum age' sliders, along with other things. so him asking 'what does the feral mod do?' isn't actually all that stupid in context.

2: it really isn't all that 'logical' to search the discord for mods when i can just ask for one and get it immediately. you know, in a forum of people i can actually stand, instead of the glorified echo chamber white knight 'Inno does no wrong' furry convention that is the discord? and that's not to mention the mods are hard to find when sifting through the sheer nonsense that is that discord.

so no, it isn't 'logical'.

and to actually answer your nonquestion; i was looking on google, the official LT wiki - a waste of internet space that is - and eventually this forum.

3: AlexDevolio already replied with an answer i would have given you - except my answer would have questioned your 'logical' intellect multiple times and eventually led to nothing more than a giant insult, so...

but yeah, i didn't ask for all the mods, i asked for one. i was given the link for exactly what i asked, no more and no less. i fail to see the problem.

Jul 17, 2020
I can't wait until 4.4 drops in it's completed form in... what, the next six or seven months?

i wonder if there is any legal precident for overturning a license, like a threshold of code contribution would allow for the suing of ownership right? like maybe at the point where 75, 80, 85, 90, 95% of the code of the game is solely contributed by one third party they can fight for ownership of holding the licensing rights

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
you could stand to be about as half as useful as AlexDevolio, but here, i'll do you a solid and answer your - incredibly redundant - questions.

1: yes, it was stupid, but the man is clearly not an english speaker and, if you used an ounce of brain cells when wording your 'question' you would understand a limited understanding of the english language often leads to - say it with me now - miscommunication!

oh, and one more thing on this topic; the feral mod could do much more than the name of the mod would suggest. for example, the Lolilith's Throne mod, which doesn't just add 'lolis' to the game, but also adds money/exp sliders, item sliders, height sliders, and 'minimum age' sliders, along with other things. so him asking 'what does the feral mod do?' isn't actually all that stupid in context.

2: it really isn't all that 'logical' to search the discord for mods when i can just ask for one and get it immediately. you know, in a forum of people i can actually stand, instead of the glorified echo chamber white knight 'Inno does no wrong' furry convention that is the discord? and that's not to mention the mods are hard to find when sifting through the sheer nonsense that is that discord.

and to actually answer your nonquestion; i was looking on google, the official LT wiki - a waste of internet space that is - and eventually this forum.

3: AlexDevolio already replied with an answer i would have given you - except my answer would have questioned your 'logical' intellect multiple times and eventually led to nothing more than a giant insult, so...

but yeah, i didn't ask for all the mods, i asked for one. i was given the link for exactly what i asked, no more and no less. i fail to see the problem.
1. I use google translator. What does feral mod do? What is he doing? It is logical that adds feral to the game. You don't have to have a brain to understand this. Lolit throne is a build of the game, not a mod.

2. It's strange to look for a mod for a game in Google search when the publication takes place in the discord. What do you want to find on the Internet? Search result for a direct link in the cloud? This is silly.

3. A link to all mods should destroy genius questions about finding this or that mod when 90% (actual) are there.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
This thread never changes does it ~

Side note, it's a bit funny that the release dates now say "at the earliest". Glad to see some honesty :p
Nope!

Also, it's apparently been one year since Inno disabled comments on the blog, the fucking coward. Just got my anniversary badge lol

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
i wonder if there is any legal precident for overturning a license, like a threshold of code contribution would allow for the suing of ownership right? like maybe at the point where 75, 80, 85, 90, 95% of the code of the game is solely contributed by one third party they can fight for ownership of holding the licensing rights
Naa, it doesn't work this way. You can still own a license (or a company for that matter) and earn all the profit even if someone else does all the work for you. 'Outsourcing" and letting others do all the work for you even has a long tradition: It's basically called 'the economy', maybe you have heard about it. ;)

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Won't happen. Inno's license basically shields her from any attempt in that regard.
(This, coincidentally, also answers/negates my previous comment on people asking to take down content... for reasons.)

I'll quote the bit of the license that refers to this:

On Content submissions and Contributions:

By making any Contribution to the Project, potential contributers agree to give the project creator(s) and/or maintainers a perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free license to reuse, incorporate, distribute, modify, or extend the aforementioned Contribution in any fashion they see fit.

This is to prevent the case of someone submitting code or content to the game, then coming back at a later date and demanding removal unless certain conditions are met. I need to retain control over all of the game's content, and, while I will always do my very best to respect your submitted content's themes and intentions, I need to be able to have the final say in the event of any conflicts.
Basically, you cease ownership of content you make the moment you give her permission to upload or merge it unto the game. No takesie-backsies. This is why you should think twice before handing out your content to her, as on the event of things turning sour between you and the dev, you can't take it back. The license is on her side and you agreed to it the moment you decided to play her software and make content for it.

As discussed in the past, the license is also also why some people are hesitant to build their own fork of the game. While Inno states she "will do her best" to respect the modder's intentions, the software is hers and so the ultimate say on all things related to Lilith's Throne falls to her.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2018
At This point I've just given up on ever getting story content. When was the last time the story progressed? A year ago? Endless bug fixes and sex positions. If we got 2 words of story written for every 5 words describing the newest sex position we'd have a finished game.
2 year anniversary! God I love this game's premise so much and wish it would go somewhere

Reactions: hp_surfer
Aug 27, 2020
I'd settle for the game running better than Sims 3 for phuk sakes, especially if you want a bunch of little yous running around getting into trouble around town.
Sometimes you just have to Old Yeller your least favorite children to keep the game running stable, and I don't know what that says about me to be honest

Hot damn! Now this is the kind of 'no bullshit' forum talk I live for, give me this any day over us whining about the content that will never come, as is the same for the original CoC and TiTS that this game emulates; the modders will probably end up finishing the story anyways, something like: just choose your own story mod pack and don't mind that this canon includes Tag:error-"Sephiroth's_Sword" as the fifth MacGuffin and all the other copyrighted characters in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: hp_surfer

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Sometimes you just have to Old Yeller your least favorite children to keep the game running stable, and I don't know what that says about me to be honest

Hot damn! Now this is the kind of 'no bullshit' forum talk I live for, give me this any day over us whining about the content that will never come, as is the same for the original CoC and TiTS that this game emulates; the modders will probably end up finishing the story anyways, something like: just choose your own story mod pack and don't mind that this canon includes Tag:error-"Sephiroth's_Sword" as the fifth MacGuffin and all the other copyrighted characters in the background.
more like Tag:error-"Excalibrrrrrt"

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes