NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Where do i need to go to do this?
You either do the slime quest (there's a room on the first floor of the tower with 5 of those biojuice canisters) or you fight the slime-girl that's on Submission trying to turn people into slimes (she's a random encounter and defeating her has a random chance of dropping Biojuice Canisters as well) if you REALLY wanna change right now you can always write the cheatcode "BUGGY" and use the spawn menu to get one right away.

PS: As a slime now you can transform yourself ANY WAY YOU WANT and when you use the enchanted juice to turn back into flesh you'll keep all the changes you made while in slime-form so maybe take the chance to custom your own character down to a T while you're all gooey? :D

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
My character became a slime, what can i do to make him human again?
Try fighting some imps gangs. They sometimes have a flesh potion if you're a slime. Careful if you decide to change things up, as some colors are incompatible with flesh characters.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
I didn't know the random subspecies thing with demons was a feature and not a bug. I thought it was p cool. I got hella demons pregnant to roll the offspring lotto lmao

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Don't humans have a transformative item of their own now, called "Angel Tears"? If so, you might not need to get a slime canister at all, unless, like Nodogan suggested, you want to tweak your appearance before TFing back.
The tears kept confusing people so humans have been switched over to bread rolls as their racial food.
In either case, while the racial TFs 'work' on slimes, turning them back to flesh is a unique ability of the bio juice.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
The tears kept confusing people so humans have been switched over to bread rolls as their racial food.
In either case, while the racial TFs 'work' on slimes, turning them back to flesh is a unique ability of the bio juice.
i think, in the far distant future when Inno adds angels as an actual playable race, angel's tears might be used as their TF item

Redbone88

Dec 17, 2020
The modders of Liliths Throne have more contribution than Innoxia himself lmao, the modders are keeping this game alive and entertaining

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
Don't humans have a transformative item of their own now, called "Angel Tears"? If so, you might not need to get a slime canister at all, unless, like Nodogan suggested, you want to tweak your appearance before TFing back.
I'm not sure about the TF item but what I did (again, from memory) is: Go to the sewers, fight the slimes until you get one of their potion that transforms you into slime, you enchant the thing as you would with any other item, apply the "add flesh" (or something like that) on your potion, and finally, drink the thing.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Just to add to and clarify IvoryOwl's stuff:

1. Go into Submission.
2. Explore the unaligned tunnels (ie. those not surrounding a fortress).
3. Find a Slime who wants to transform you into a Slime.
4. Win or don't. Either way, get transformed into a Slime. But leave this Slime in place regardless (they'll be an ongoing source of biojuice going forward).
5. Now enter the tunnels surrounding the fortresses and start fighting Imp patrols. This is also a great time to get the Orgasmic Level Drain Perk and get your MC up to level 50. Being a Slime really helps in the fights as you'll have 100 Physical shielding, but with the OLD Perk you only need to win for the loot as it's the fucking that levels you up.
6. Imp patrols always carry transformation potions (specifically, they are always carried by the second Imp). Ordinarily it's some bullshit futa stuff. If you come into contact with them as a Slime, however, the potion will be a Slime-to-Flesh potion. So pick those up while you're on your way to level 50. Aside from the potions, grab the weapons/jewlery/money of the leader; no other loot (it's worth bugger-all and doesn't stack well).
7. If you do this correctly, you will end up at level 50 with enough cash (after selling the loot) to start a dairy (after which money means nothing). You will also have a nice starting supply of unsliming potions and a steady source of biojuice for the transformation of yourself and your slaves.
8. Remember to go talk to Claire (at any of the Submission entrances) about what the Slime who transformed you said. You won't be able to do the Slime Queen quest until you do.

Reactions: hartling
May 22, 2019
Ok, from what I've tested you need a vagina that lays eggs instead of giving birth (harpy, alligator or demonic egg-laying) and a clit or penis with the "oviposition" ability. Then you need to get pregnant and when you're ready to give birth, have vaginal/anal/oral sex with someone using either your clit or your penis; when you reach orgasm you should have the option to lay eggs as well.
is there any other way to use it without me getting pregnant like tentacles or something like they can be already fertilized by you

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
This games pretty fun, give it a new playthrough every couple updates. This time I tried to game it a little different. I wanted to make the most awkward and unpleasant character I could to see how it played out. Gave him terrible personality traits, an obese body, messy filthy appearance, small genitals and geared him towards the less pleasant fetishes and so on. Was hoping to create a character that might not actually get sex thrown at him so easily. Maybe he'd have to work at convincing story people to want to fuck him or maybe characters would express more displeasure when having sex with him.
Was pretty disappointed with the outcome. Dont know if its just the developers not building the game with this playstyle in mind, or even when you try making an undesirable character in this world... you still got pig and octopus people making you look good... well overall, the gameplay was still pretty much the same, characters you easily have sex with just comment on how small my genitals are, but they still get off to it just fine.
I guess its just kinda annoying how this game seems to have potential for a lot of depth, but dig in just a little bit and there isnt much to it. shame. Still like this game very much though. I hope it goes some where great.

On a side note, does your corruption level play into the story very much beyond being able to do more sex options? was wondering if there was any significance to doing a purity playthrough and a max corruption run. I usually wind up low to mid with my last plays.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
On a side note, does your corruption level play into the story very much beyond being able to do more sex options? was wondering if there was any significance to doing a purity playthrough and a max corruption run. I usually wind up low to mid with my last plays.
If you get to 100 corruption, you can get transformed into a demon by Lyssieth, which should theoretically be a major story fork. Otherwise, no, it just affects sex options and a few combat stats.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
If you get to 100 corruption, you can get transformed into a demon by Lyssieth, which should theoretically be a major story fork. Otherwise, no, it just affects sex options and a few combat stats.
Its a story fork that likely won't have any meaningful impact on the game at all aside from maybe a handful of NPC comments while not actually changing anything. One that was really only put in to appease all the players who were going to be waiting forever for there to be a real reason for a demon transformation in the game.

Jul 17, 2020
Its a story fork that likely won't have any meaningful impact on the game at all aside from maybe a handful of NPC comments while not actually changing anything. One that was really only put in to appease all the players who were going to be waiting forever for there to be a real reason for a demon transformation in the game.
the game states at one point the more elder lillin you defeat the more expansive your demonic TF's get (not yet implemented past lesser demonic TF/immune racial TF) (pottently expanding to maybe choose racial TF's at will? to become the unique racial demon forms?) along with making you have more power (potently being able to power up past game's current hardcoded stat limits?)

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes