IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I see, so the "Melee" builds still come out ontop? hmn, are Magic Builds better at crowd-control/fighting alot of enemies?
I don't know where you left off the last time you played this but the game hasn't received any significant balance patches in a very long time. Combat is skewed towards melee, with magic coming second and lust third. Soldier is, arguably, the strongest background you can select, followed by Noble. And you can still reach max level easily with the Orgasm Drain perk.

Reactions: NODOGAN

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
New preview is out

The highlights of new version:
" For this preview version, I've been focused mainly on fixing bugs, adding some new sex content, and merging some PRs. There's also more of AceXP's new content added into this version, which includes more Harpy Nest sex options and a new dungeon map beneath Lilaya's mansion. "
  • Added 'Ahegao' as a new trait (located in the lust tree), which grants +15% lust damage, -5 lust shielding, and adds an extra paragraph to orgasm descriptions.
detailed update in the link above

someone needs to build this first and post it there(don't look at me, never managed to build these:HideThePain:)

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Version 0.4.3.5

Hello again,

For this preview version, I've been focused mainly on fixing bugs, adding some new sex content, and merging some PRs. There's also more of AceXP's new content added into this version, which includes more Harpy Nest sex options and a new dungeon map beneath Lilaya's mansion. Unfortunately, I ran out of time in which to add the Elis alleyway encounters, but I'll get that added for the next version (sorry!).

I'll make another post in a few days or so to let you know how things are progressing towards the next update, and to give you a release date for it. I'm planning on making that next release the public version of 0.4.4, but if there are any major issues in this version, then I'll likely release a preview hotfix before that.

v0.4.3.5 Patch Notes
AceXP's content contributions:
  • Added more sex actions in each of the harpy matriarch's nests, which are available after having pacified those nests (as part of the 'Angry harpies' side quest).
  • Added a new area, 'Lilaya's Dungeon', beneath Lilaya's mansion. You can access this area from reading the 'People as Property' book in the mansion's library, which unlocks after obtaining Lilaya's recommendation for a slaver license.
Contributors:
  • Fixed issue where the Innoxia's Gift debug item wouldn't work correctly. (by AceXP)
  • Added a new 'Strapless bodysuit' clothing item, which is sold by Nyan/Monica. (by C4MG1RL)
  • Added support for dynamically-resizing action tooltips. (PR#1617 by CognitiveMist)
  • Added three new clothing items: 'Round sunglasses' (unisex), 'Heart sunglasses' (unisex), and 'Cat-Eye sunglasses' (feminine, supports patterns), all of which are sold by Nyan. (PR#1613 by CognitiveMist)
  • Added several additional entries to the parser namespace, giving modders handles to nine more gameplay-relevant classes. (PR#1611 by CognitiveMist)
Engine/Modding:
  • Added support to define pre-lubed areas at the start of sex via a new 'startingLubrications' element in external sex managers (see 'res/sex/innoxia/managers/meraxis/duel/masturbation.xml' for a commented example).
  • Added catch for passing in a null character argument for the setNippleSize(), setNippleShape(), setAreolaeSize(), and setAreolaeShape() methods, making it safe to call these methods with a null character in modded race's 'applyRaceChanges' and 'applySubspeciesChanges' elements.
  • For race modding, support has been added for defining lip names and descriptors in mouth type xml files (see 'res/mods/innoxia/race/hyena/bodyParts/mouth.xml' for a commented example).
  • Added support to mod in 'Loving confession' and 'Loving response' lines to sex managers in the same way that submissive and rough lines can be added (see 'res/sex/innoxia/managers/meraxis/duel/masturbation.xml' for a commented example).
  • Moved more dialogue out of hard-coded Lilaya's lab and library classes into external xml dialogue files.
Gameplay:
  • Added 'Ahegao' as a new trait (located in the lust tree), which grants +15% lust damage, -5 lust shielding, and adds an extra paragraph to orgasm descriptions.
Clothing:
  • Added sticker support for the 'lowback bodysuit' clothing item, allowing you to remove/attach the shoulder straps.
Sex:
  • ONGOING SexActionTypes are now available for immobilised characters to use during sex, but only so long as the action's performing areas doesn't include a virginity-taking penetration type.
  • The 'Cocoon', 'Tentacle restraint', and 'Constrict' immobilisation sex actions are now used by dominant-sex-slot NPCs who have the 'bondage applier' fetish, instead of requiring dominant, sadist, and non-con fetishes.
  • Ball-focused sex actions are no longer available if the targeted character has a dildo instead of a real penis.
  • NPCs will now only use the 'Request facial' orgasm preparation sex action if they have a positive desire towards the 'cum addict' fetish and if the person orgasming has a penis.
  • Added 'Kiss cheek' and 'Caress cheek' as gentle-paced counterparts to the sadistic 'Spit in face' and 'Slap face' actions. NPCs who are using the gentle pace, who lack the sadist fetish, and who have 50+ affection towards the target will use these actions.
  • Added 'Loving confession' and 'Loving response' sex actions, which again are used only by NPCs who are using the gentle pace, who lack the sadist fetish, and who have 50+ affection towards the target. 'Loving response' is only ever used as an immediate response to 'Loving confession'.
  • Added 'Hand holding' as a new ongoing action type.
  • The 'Encourage creampie' and 'Request creampie' actions can now be used when the orgasming character is penetrating nipples, crotch-nipples, and urethras.
  • Added 'Encourage knot' and 'Request knot' orgasm preparation actions for when the orgasming character has a knotted penis, which result in the orgasming character using the 'Knot them' action instead of 'Creampie them' (so long as the orgasming character is not ignoring requests).
  • Added NPC reaction to a creampie or knotting request to let you know if they're willing to do as you ask or not.
  • Orgasming characters no longer require a penis to have their orgasm description start with a small sentence describing the orgasming character's position.
  • NPCs are now able to use immobilisation-related 'struggle' actions while in the resisting sex pace.
Other:
  • Yui's anilingus scene now correctly starts with her asshole lubed by her girlcum, as the scne's intro describes.
  • If playing on a difficulty level which causes NPCs to always match your level, their true level is now shown in brackets after their matched level in the tooltip when hovering over their name.
  • Added a 'half-demon' option to the 'spawn attacker' function of the debug menu.
  • Added a 'demonic-owl' eye type, which enables owl-morphs to spawn as half-demons.
  • Masturbating no longer counts as the masturbating character having had sex with a unique sex partner. (So in the phone's sex stats screen, masturbating will no longer count towards the 'You have had sex with a total of X different people' tracker.)
  • Added dialogue variation of first post-sex essence absorption for if the player is a spectator instead of an active sex participant.
  • Callie now has the 'sterile' perk to prevent her from impregnating the player (will be reverted later when Callie impregnation content is added).
  • Raptor and harpy 'lips' are now referred to as a 'beak-lips'. (There isn't a perfect solution to lip parsing for beaks, so while 'beak-lips' is quite clumsy, it's the best that I can do to help differentiate beaks from normal mouths in sex actions.)
  • Added +5% lust damage to the 'Nymphomaniac' trait.
  • Added small offspring encounter dialogue variations for if the player was the offspring's incubator.
  • Added icon indication on sex-start actions for if the sex will involved non-con.
  • Set reindeer-morphs to have an extremely low chance to spawn in Dominion, which enables your reindeer offspring to be encountered in Dominion's alleyways.
  • NPCs who use fetish-altering potions will now generate potions that can alter penis, lactation, and foot related fetishes (provided the relevant lactation and foot content toggles are turned on).
Bugs:
  • Typo and parsing fixes.
  • The ring gag clothing item now uses the correct icon, instead of displaying the ball gag icon.
  • Fixed issue where you could still use the 'fly' fast travel option even if the map was supposed to not allow flying (such as in Evelyx's Dairy, among many other internal locations).
  • Maps which are located in the Foloi Fields (such as Evelyx's Dairy) are now displayed under the 'Elis' map tab in your phone's maps screen, instead of in the 'Dominion' tab.
  • Fixed issue where the 'Ball gag demo' action at Yui's stall (in the Farmer's Market at Elis) would not work and throw potentially game-breaking background errors.
  • Fixed issue where wolf-morphs could spawn with white fur, inadvertently making them arctic wolf-morphs.
  • Fixed bug where using Penelope's cosmetics services would sometimes incorrectly use a character other than the player to apply cosmetics changes to.
  • Offspring who had both a father and mother that weren't the player, but were incubated by the player, are now correctly detected as being available to find via the offspring map or randomly in suitable tiles.
  • Fixed issue where dialogue flow would break during Enforcer encounters while wearing an Enforcer set and being in possession of the contractor pass.
  • Characters no longer regain their anal virginity upon transforming their lower body type (such as into a taur or lamia).
  • Characters who are unable to orgasm due to enchantment effects will no longer have orgasm effects applied from using the 'Quick sex' action.
  • The description for the tagged choker clothing item now correctly lists the top text first and then the bottom text afterwards.
  • Fixed issue with Callie spawning with incorrect skin/hair colours.
  • You can no longer enter Callie's bakery, 'The Creamy Bakey', on Sundays, when it's meant to be shut.
  • Fixed issue where selecting the 'Buyback' action throwing background errors and softlocking the game if there were no items available to buy back.
  • Eagle and bald-eagle morphs should no longer spawn in with huge height values.
  • Fixed issue where you could go back to the Rat Warrens and enter it if you went there after defeating Vengar in combat but before handing in the quest to Axel.
  • Selling items to Fae, Heather, and Kazik (in the Farmer's Market in Elis) no longer gives you Faire Tickets.
  • Fixed issue where if character1 was being forced to cum inside character2 during the same turn that character3 was also orgasming, then character1 would sometimes incorrectly be treated as orgasming inside character3.
  • Fixed issue where the 'Service ass' action which was displayed after flirting with Astrapi wasn't working.
  • Using the 'Quick sex' action will no longer result in characters being able to perform actions which should have been prevented due to limits on available positions or positioning slots.
  • Fixed issue with incorrect dialogue flow in several parts of Lilaya's lab.
(PS: I know Imaim mentioned it above but here is the whole post in case anyone wants it.
(PSS: I may upload a .jar version soon, if no one else beats me to it. Actually I won't be able to. Eclipse is not cooperating and I'm mentally exhausted after a complicated day. Hopefully someone will pitch in soon.)

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Combat is pretty screwed up in the game right now. You can beat the game playing as a melee or as a spell caster, it is just much simpler for a melee build than a magic build. Magic builds need to buy spells, enhance those spells, and invest in spell cost reduction to be effective. Melee builds get every skill they need, during character creation, and can get by with pretty much any random weapon they prefer.

As a melee, I beat one of the toughest fights in the game (Meraxis) with a random level 1 weapon from an alley attacker (forceful knuckle dusters), the soldier starting background, and a decent physical stat (50ish). I entered the battle butt naked (literally), with about +12 physical stat boosts on a ring, 6 points invested in the physical perk tree (martial artist perk), ... and I flattened her in 1 turn of combat.

Trying to beat her with magic, I needed a decent magic stat (50ish). I had a top tier fire demon stone. I enchanted gear with fire, ice, and poison resists (about +15 each). I used multiple, 120% healing potions. Invested spell scrolls in every spell (Fire, in this case). Ensured I had my elemental summoned BEFORE the fight started. Invested about 10-12 points into the magic perk tree ... And it still took a few rounds to beat her. PLUS, I maxed out my enchantment capacity to handle all of the resist buffs on my gear, so I could survive against her DOT spells and high damage spells.
Yeah been playing the last few days and Melee REALLY comes out ontop, I think I might've overdid it with my character, essentially:
1. Did Wesley's sidequest to get access to Enforcer gear for top force shielding for zero enchantment cost.
2. Picked the Forcefull Claymore for the strongest enchantment-free base damage as well as learned and perfected the the Earth Elemental subservient spell to summon her and gain passive force damage & shielding as well as a summon helper.
3. Picked the Bear as my race to max out my damage as well as get extra defence and hp, fully geared my Elemental in the same gear I'm wearing making her a killing machine with alot of lust-shielding to overcome their one weakness (the damn thing hit as a truck and it's lowest shielding is 55 poison/ice/fire)
4. Enchanted a tattoo on my character's back to have ALOT of lust shielding and critical power (since soldier background increases critical damage) as well as maxed out the physical skill-tree (i know no enemy can suck your clothes with a vortex spell yet but fuck it, I like having all my enchantments on a tattoo they can't strip away from me lol.)

Bastard's been OHKO everything I come across.

Reactions: CaptainBipto

Anbard

Oct 13, 2018
So there's apparently a lot of mods, most of them seemingly for weapons. I'm curious, are there any that give new modifiers to genitalia? Ie. foreskin, having multiple dicks or such?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Would you be able to nerf weapons, as they are basically an instant win condition?
You could in theory go into each weapon file and manually set the stats to be weaker than the defaults, but the real question is ,"is that level of tedium worth the resulting rebalance just for that version?"

Reactions: mrttao

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
So there's apparently a lot of mods, most of them seemingly for weapons. I'm curious, are there any that give new modifiers to genitalia? Ie. foreskin, having multiple dicks or such?
Easiest way to get a second dick is bizarrely, get a vagina, use potions to grow the clitoris to function as a penis. Clits can be grown the same length and girth as dicks, have all the same flags, just can't ejaculate cum, or penetrate urethra's with them for some reason. Not sure if clits can pen nipples...
Code doesn't seem to want to tolerate a true "second dick" because that would require either sharing the cum reservoir, or adding a second cum/testicles stat for the second dick.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I'm having a very bizarre problem. I suddenly can't launch the latest .exe version of the game. It's so wierd. I haven't done anything special for this to happen. I even reinstalled the game but it still won't launch. Anyone else having the same problem?

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
How do you cheat npc slave stat? can you used the debug menu to do it?
Which stats? You can use the debug/"buggy" menu to give 500xp a pop to your party, i.e. you and you're companion. you need to enable "companions" under gameplay options to add them to your party.
500xp is usually enough to give 10 levels to a level 1 slave npc fyi, if you don't want them to be OP.

other stats, obviously you just use potions, or enchanted clothing if you want to drag out the transformations.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How do you cheat npc slave stat? can you used the debug menu to do it?
Another method is file editing. Find the save, open with a text editor (Notepad++ recommended, but not required), use CTRL+F to find your slave in question and all of their data is there. Takes a bit to understand the complex stuff like adding in effects to tattoos that the entity doesn't already have, but finding their level or changing their essence count should be simple to find so long as you can read. Just make sure you make a backup in case of fire, since the file will cause the game to hard lock on load if even one character is out of place...a simple misspelling or too many backslashes where there should only be one is enough to do this.

Clamor0

Dec 21, 2019
I think having an Auto Combat/Quick Combat option just like there is a Quick Sex option would really nice, is there a way to achieve this? a mod maybe?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes