BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
New preview is out
For a version that was intended to be bug fixes, PRs, and adding alleyway fights to Elis, that's a meaty expansion to the sex system.
At least it's evergreen content...?

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
um can anyone help im stuck at the quest of seeking audience with lilaya mother i dont know what submission should i go to or where i need to go

DirtyMare88

Jun 26, 2020
For a version that was intended to be bug fixes, PRs, and adding alleyway fights to Elis, that's a meaty expansion to the sex system.
At least it's evergreen content...?
Optimistically pleased with innio's quick turnout on this new version. I'd come to expect three weeks between updates, this was only week, kinda impressed. And it seems chock full of engine content at least.

>"Added 'Hand holding' as a new ongoing action type"
A new level of depravity has been reached

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Optimistically pleased with innio's quick turnout on this new version. I'd come to expect three weeks between updates, this was only week, kinda impressed. And it seems chock full of engine content at least.

>"Added 'Hand holding' as a new ongoing action type"
A new level of depravity has been reached
That's because this is all content that was skipped for the last update. The last update took weeks, this is just finishing it because she had to meet a made up deadline or be laughed at again.

Does make you wonder though, if she did all this in a week, wtf is she doing the rest of the time?

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
um can anyone help im stuck at the quest of seeking audience with lilaya mother i dont know what submission should i go to or where i need to go
Submission is the "undercity" of Dominion. There are several access points on the map from Dominion itself (one example shown below), with each one starting you in a different part of the area:
1.png
Head down into Submission, and then head to the top right, following the Walkways. Eventually, you'll find Lyssieth's Palace, and from there you'll be able to continue the quest.

Reactions: mahfan

Bernard Bernoulli

Jun 27, 2017
Since its taking seemingly forever to upload the new preview build, I decided to do it myself. Its only the .jar executable so i don't know how to make any other format. This is my first time uploading anything so be kind with any criticism if I F'ed up somehow.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Watch us not get an update until mid-march now
What? Like last year? Where we got an update after mostly radio silence and delays around the end of January. Then got promised an update at the end of Feb, and then didn't. And then when it did come out, it didn't include any of the promised content, and we spent the rest of the year getting *most* of the content for that first delayed patch?

Honestly, with the way the game has been going if we get more than one meaningful content update I'll be impressed. Each year has been less and less meaningful updates. This year, if we follow the pattern, we're getting one.

• Sad
Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Madlyblue

Feb 16, 2018
Just read the patch notes, and this on particular fix kinda confused me:
  • Offspring who had both a father and mother that weren't the player, but were incubated by the player, are now correctly detected as being available to find via the offspring map or randomly in suitable tiles.
So what exactly does this mean? How do you replicate this? I never really understood the whole egg laying thing. So does it only work with a ovipositor on an egg laying vagina?

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes