Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Is it still possible to have followers in this game? If yes then how can it be done?
It was a feature. Not yet dead, but limping. It still works and you can enable it from the option menu, but Inno has said that the companion system has been discontinued and will not be supported in further versions. Instead we got armpit sex. yay.

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
It was a feature. Not yet dead, but limping. It still works and you can enable it from the option menu, but Inno has said that the companion system has been discontinued and will not be supported in further versions. Instead we got armpit sex. yay.
Well, that sucks. Thanks for the info.

NajaNaga

Jan 28, 2021
Is it still possible to have followers in this game? If yes then how can it be done?
Like the other user said, you can switch it back on. You should save often though, and if you encounter any weird points where the game seems to lock up for no reason try reloading and sending the follower home. Off the top of my head I think the imp fortresses or something down in Submission leave you unable to exit combat after winning if you have a follower, so you have to dismiss before the fight. Something like that, it's been forever.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Another day, another missed 'deadline'.
What a shocker...
Her post from April 9th states she will only release 0.4.4 when it's ready and gives no estimation date to avoid public disappointment. (Though how long that will last is another story...) Still, she's due a progress report so I guess she still missed 'something'. Not even her SubStar page has anything new.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
hi there.......
is there any mod or cheat or anything that could allow me to transform any npc in same way as my character?(by a menu. without tons of craft or anything else)
also is there any way to have access to "full" transform menu for non slimes without "buggy" mode?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
hi there.......
is there any mod or cheat or anything that could allow me to transform any npc in same way as my character?(by a menu. without tons of craft or anything else)
also is there any way to have access to "full" transform menu for non slimes without "buggy" mode?
Yes and No.

There is no direct mod as far as im aware... but there is an ingame way to do so (It involved getting the Biojuice Item, this can be obtained legitimately from Slimes in Submission, the Slime Queens domain in the Bat Caverns or Illegally by using the "Buggy" cheat command*), then use of item on the enemy you want to change after defeating them (EXCLUDES UNIQUE NPC'S) then transform them however you want, then to lock this in use a slime to flesh potion (Obtained from enchanting a Biojuice cannister) to lock the changes in*.*

*Type Buggy while on any tile and it will open it, then go to spawn menu and look for biojuice cannister item
**Certain Transformations will not work when tranformed back to flesh however... (This applies currently to angelic transformations last I checked, all others are fair game), If you want to have those "angelic" tranformations you will need to keep them as slimes while sticking a sealed "hexed" item on them (So they can't change into a different form without your say so/removing the change blocker)

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Yes and No.
There is no direct mod as far as im aware...
how hard it be to write a "simple" mod? that allows (full/debug mode)"transform" menu on every npc?
is there any modding guides?
as i could try do it on my own...
if there be a good guide... for transferring debug menu function to "usual" transform button and enable it for any npc at any time(even for sealed slaves).
as
missing "simple" slave transform(in form of spell) or some transform "shop" is kinda werid for such kind of game...
and also sealing "all" transformations "on will" is stupid... as that should allow player to transform anyone by "order" instead of just locking transformation function at all

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
hi there.......
is there any mod or cheat or anything that could allow me to transform any NPC in the same way as my character? (by a menu. without tons of craft or anything else)
also, is there any way to have access to the "full" transform menu for non-slimes without "buggy" mode?
Well if you want you could save-edit since the game dumps all the references into your save file once they initially spawn.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Well if you want you could save-edit since the game dumps all the references into your save file once they initially spawn.
transfrorming that way won't give me anything exept broken save as there is so much parameters that it won't be easy task
exept.... well... i was able to make some actual ferals and it worked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:(
all i want is enable "transform" button for every npc at any time..... digging in files gived me nothing as i couldn't able to find any real "effects" only descriptions without any stats or actual scripts
as i actually found line
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i can't find any of "CLOTHING_SPECIAL" or "CLOTHING_ENSLAVEMENT" scripts in game folder....
even unpacking jar file and digging deep in .class
gived me only a mess of 77 DebugDialogue.class files that could be any of them with lines i needed about transformation button in "buggy" window
and 8 EnchantmentDialogue.class that's also could be a needed thing but written as a mess and my knowledge in java is 0......
also there is actually dev's "to do" list and in suggestions list someone asked about "buggy" command be able transform party member but as file i have is dated 28 feb 2022... seems there is still no such functuion.....

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
transforming that way won't give me anything except broken a save as there are so many parameters that it won't be an easy task.
Honestly, if you're not willing to save-edit. Then the only other option is to just create a new character and customize it via "BUGGY" and then export it once you're done. But if you want to change the story characters then you're mostly going to rely on save-editing.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
also there is actually dev's "to do" list and in suggestions list someone asked about "buggy" command be able transform party member but as file i have is dated 28 feb 2022... seems there is still no such functuion.....
It's always easy to spot the newbies, they still think this game's dev like, works on the game.

That function will exist once one of the free, volunteer coders decides to make it. Assuming the dev ever gets around to merging in changes.

• Angry
Reactions: Aazkaal and Harueko
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes