Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
It's always easy to spot the newbies, they still think this game's dev like, works on the game.

That function will exist once one of the free, volunteer coders decides to make it. Assuming the dev ever gets around to merging in changes.
or i could find workaround myself and add that function in just my game...
even if currently i have no idea how......

Honestly, if you're not willing to save-edit. Then the only other option is to just create a new character and customize it via "BUGGY" and then export it once you're done. But if you want to change the story characters then you're mostly going to rely on save-editing.
i want editing "on the fly" without any shenanigans outside of the game
and by just open one simple menu in 1 button press....
so any kind of editions besides that is not what i expect
seems like i won't get any actual help or even ppls interested in that function here..........
sad.........:cry:

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Well, that would abandon like > 50% of all the contents in the game tbh. If you can just one-step-edit every character, that would defeat the purpose of race (slime and demons) and enchanting items. And races + items are al that Inno's been pouring her heart out on the past year.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
Well, that would abandon like > 50% of all the contents in the game tbh. If you can just one-step-edit every character, that would defeat the purpose of race (slime and demons) and enchanting items. And races + items are al that Inno's been pouring her heart out on the past year.
having it as "togglable" function or mod is all what i want........
seriously... i just like play games in as much "my"way as i can(cheats. mods. debug functions. anything that could make process easier).. and transform by one menu for every character is fits my view in such kind of game
as current transformation system is just overcomplicated big mess.. in game with magic don't have transform spells/shops or any other easy methods(by menu)....... 0 LOGIC....
also game code is a mess...

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
seems like i won't get any actual help or even ppls interested in that function here..........
Most people around here are neither programmers nor interested in learning code. What's even more, we're not dealing with basic Ren'Py engine, we're dealing with a messy, homebrew version of Java and the entry-bar required to code/mod the game properly, without it holding your hands (aka modding templates), requires you to have some programming knowledge beforehand and a lot of patience.

You want everything simplified to the point it all just works with a single click from an in-game menu. I'm not saying I dislike the idea but given this game's history (and the dev we're dealing with) you're asking for a lot. Inno has been shirking her responsibility to the game for a long time now, with delays after delays, excuses after excuses, always getting sidetracked and procrastinating like hell. Modders sometimes do more than she does and they do it for free...

You want something like this done in a timely fashion, you either find someone to do it for you or you do it yourself. No other way around it.

Last edited:

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
You want everything simplified to the point it all just works with a single click from an in-game menu
by structure yes...
i want "buggy" mode transform function extend to any npc on tile....
that's it... function is there already...
it just need be extended to any char...

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
I think that's what they were trying to do with their posts here.
As one of the few people who actually have modded the source code, good luck with that. It's uncommented hell, with very random cross coding across files in the jar that is hell to hunt down the references for, as some are effectively invisible until you find them as they don't mention the other thing they change, and it took years of campaigning to get as much externalised as there currently is.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
I want editing "on the fly" without any shenanigans outside of the game
and by just open one simple menu in 1 button press....
so any kind of editions besides that is not what i expect
sad.........:cry:
Well I'm n̶o̶t̶ sorry, but beggars can't be choosers.
Look if you don't like my solution, that's fine. And like many user said before me, user on this thread are unable and/or unwillingly to shift through Innoxia's code and build a fork for you. If you want, you could go in the game's official Discord, ask the modding scene there and maybe someone would get back to you.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
As one of the few people who actually have modded the source code, good luck with that. It's uncommented hell, with very random cross coding across files in the jar that is hell to hunt down the references for, as some are effectively invisible until you find them as they don't mention the other thing they change, and it took years of campaigning to get as much externalised as there currently is.
that's remind me of 943 AbstractItemEffectType files...:poop::poop::poop::KEK::KEK::KEK:
or any other 20+ .class files with same names....
nightmare
from there question is..... HOW that was coded..
by human being......
why turning code in such a mess...........
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
from there question is..... HOW that was coded..
by human being......
why turning code in such a mess...........
:cry::cry::cry::cry:
It's easy:
  1. Forget everything you ever learned about coding and application design.
  2. Come up with an extremely ambitious idea for a smutty game.
  3. Develop your ambitious game idea while simultaneously learning Java/JavaFX and the basics of object-oriented programming.
  4. If you run into a snag, never ever stop to consider that there might be an easier or more elegant way to accomplish your goal. Just continue to press forward no matter what.
Obviously I don't know with absolute certainty that the above is how Lilith's Throne was made, but it definitely has all the hallmarks of babby's first program.

Just going to throw this bit of insanity out there:

Code:
    2296 text files.
    2184 unique files.
     153 files ignored.

github.com/AlDanial/cloc v 1.92  T=4.57 s (477.4 files/s, 135941.0 lines/s)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Language                     files          blank        comment           code
Java                           916          73806          23815         490004
SVG                           1257              0             10          26803
CSS                             10            586            167           6614
FXML                             1              2              0             63
SUM:                          2184          74394          23992         523484
Lines of code are a poor measure of productivity, but they can be a mighty good measurement of bloat and poor practices (it's also worth noting that this doesn't include any of the game logic that was split off into XMLs).

• Wow
Reactions: Harueko

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
Hey, I've got another question I hope you guys could answer.

Is it possible to force slaves to interact sexually in a manner that's not appealing to one of them? Like forcing an androphilic female to have sex with another female?

I know it's possible to mash them using positioning but I wonder if it's possible to make one slave rape another or to force interactions they're uncomfortable with outright. If there's a mod for that I'd be happy to learn of its existence.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
I think its technically possible (If one has a rape fetish and the other has a different sexual orientation...) but its clunky as F atm (Unless you hop them up on Mind altering substances/Shroom/Cum or Milk with that trait-Then use the mental influence action you get in the first menu)...

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
I think its technically possible (If one has a rape fetish and the other has a different sexual orientation...) but its clunky as F atm (Unless you hop them up on Mind altering substances/Shroom/Cum or Milk with that trait-Then use the mental influence action you get in the first menu)...
Alright, thanks for the suggestion but I'm not seeing the mental influence option anywhere, could you please explain how to access it?

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
fully agree with you. i took one look at the fucking catastrophe that is that code and had a migraine for three days straight afterwards. i genuinely had to pop headache tablets every four hours or i'd be debilitated, and i'm not even being dramatic here.

having it as "togglable" function or mod is all what i want........
seriously... i just like play games in as much "my"way as i can(cheats. mods. debug functions. anything that could make process easier).. and transform by one menu for every character is fits my view in such kind of game
as current transformation system is just overcomplicated big mess.. in game with magic don't have transform spells/shops or any other easy methods(by menu)....... 0 LOGIC....
also game code is a mess...
to that random guy who wants people to do a mod for him; stop. if it hasn't been done yet then it won't be done ever, because it's either impossible or so hard the only reasonable way for it to get done is to pay someone to do it. i believe someone already mentioned how fucked the code is? allow me to repeat that; the code is fucked beyond all recognisable terms of the word 'functional'. how the game fucking runs is beyond me at this point. it's not that people won't do it, because i bet some people would be interested in such a thing -it's more likely that they can't. you said it yourself; the code is a mess. the difficulty it takes other people just to make mods that aren't generic fantasy races or the like is genuinely a level of effort that they should be paid for.

in short, to copy IvoryOwl: if you want it done, either find someone to do it for you or do it yourself. and seeing as how people most likely wont touch this spaghetti hell the code is without payment of some sort, either pay them to do it or learn coding to do it yourself.

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
I think the best thing we can do is find a developer that is actually willing to do a game like this right (With actually good modding support for custom species, custom kinks, good comanion support & lots of customization) and properly fund them; If we keep waiting for this to be done by this woman, it will be at least a decade before we have a good beta for this game.

Harueko

Nov 3, 2019
or do it yourself.
where to start?
i want do it but... have no idea how to do it... and where to dig...
as it feels like it be just 1 line of code to change.. but i even wasn't able to find even enslaving enchant transform block function to mod it to be not block but instead full menu unlock for at least transform slaves
I think the best thing we can do is find a developer that is actually willing to do a game like this
i think better ask someone to just carbon copy revrite of throne with understandable code than "doing another game" as it won't be "throne" if it be "game like that but not 100% that"

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i think better ask someone to just carbon copy revrite of throne with understandable code than "doing another game" as it won't be "throne" if it be "game like that but not 100% that"
A 'carbon copy' with understandable code, would be a complete rewrite. And while a new game may not be LT there's a very good chance with the proper framework that it would be better.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes