BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
How good are the Jobs in this game. Soldier is obviously the best but how are the runner ups? I'm thinking of going NEET.
2nd best is definitely Aristocrat, since you can quickly get a lot of resistances (you can start with +18 to all resistances by maxing all sex history options during character creation) on top of +25% to all weapon damage. Additionally, it becomes very easy to reach 100% corruption for becoming a demon. For 3rd, I'd say Salaryman, especially if you're using enchantment capacity since there's only ~15% crit power on the tree. It's probably the best for lust builds (and the majority of damage caster builds) since you'll usually be able to meet crit conditions, and plus casters are very dependent on being able to oneshot. The extra money off of slaves is also handy, though it's only super relevant if you're not exploiting milking rooms.
Past them, they become a lot more niche.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR Aristocrat, then probably Salaryman are my choices for runner-ups. Everything else ranges from "okay, I guess" to "powercrept out of the contenders".

Last edited:
Reactions: Owl_Mask

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
How good are the Jobs in this game. Soldier is obviously the best but how are the runner ups? I'm thinking of going NEET.
Honestly, the jobs just, don't really matter all that much. They're only important if you're trying to min/max, but you don't even really need to min/max to break the game. And the only route worth min/maxing is straight phys damage for the most part. So if you're going for that, then soldier is generally your only option. But if you're not, then it doesn't really matter.

Any of the ones that increase money generation are completely useless in a game where the economy is completely fucked like it is in LT.
Of the magic related bonuses, the only one that matters is the one that doubles durations (musician I believe) since it lets you keep flash up longer. The rest are worthless unless you're doing a challenge run, because magic generally just sucks. And with how boringly samey it is, its not worth using when it sucks.
For the combat related bonuses, anything that gives phys or crit is basically equally good
I can't remember if any boost lust damage, but if there are you should avoid them like the plague.
The silly mode job is obviously the most broken, since reducing AP is the biggest hit you can do to an enemy.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
2nd best is definitely Aristocrat, since you can quickly get a lot of resistances (you can start with +18 to all resistances by maxing all sex history options during character creation) on top of +25% to all weapon damage. Additionally, it becomes very easy to reach 100% corruption for becoming a demon. For 3rd, I'd say Salaryman, especially if you're using enchantment capacity since there's only ~15% crit power on the tree. It's probably the best for lust builds (and the majority of damage caster builds) since you'll usually be able to meet crit conditions, and plus casters are very dependent on being able to oneshot. The extra money off of slaves is also handy, though it's only super relevant if you're not exploiting milking rooms.
Past them, they become a lot more niche.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TL;DR Aristocrat, then probably Salaryman are my choices for runner-ups. Everything else ranges from "okay, I guess" to "powercrept out of the contenders".
So NEET sucks (makes sense considering that it's a NEET), in that case I may go Aristocrat because it's a rich NEET. Though I might go with an unarmed build just so I can go with NEET.

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
Past enabling it in content options -> sex & fetishes (it's off by default), I think you'll have to increase your urethra capacity via transformation so it's above zero, with any enchanted food item being able to do this.
oh...
well, at least I know now how to apply it to my own character. can I apply it to companions or slaves as well?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Playing a little bit with some files, I completely unlocked Roses dungeon scene (full control, cna do everything) and made it so that you can join in on RosexLilaya, plus opened all options and positions for them. Interestingly, you still cadon't have full control, sex action are greyed out, but they can initate stuff with you and you cna pick position them and undress them. Can't have Lilaya grow a cock (can edit it in save, but it dissapears the next day).

So far I got Bunny impregnated with Loppy, Nyan and her mum impregnate each-other and had Rose impregnate Lilaya. Can't get rose pregnant by anyone tough. Messing with the files is more engaging the the game itself...sad

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Playing a little bit with some files, I completely unlocked Roses dungeon scene (full control, cna do everything) and made it so that you can join in on RosexLilaya, plus opened all options and positions for them. Interestingly, you still cadon't have full control, sex action are greyed out, but they can initate stuff with you and you cna pick position them and undress them. Can't have Lilaya grow a cock (can edit it in save, but it dissapears the next day).

So far I got Bunny impregnated with Loppy, Nyan and her mum impregnate each-other and had Rose impregnate Lilaya. Can't get rose pregnant by anyone tough. Messing with the files is more engaging the the game itself...sad
What's really sad is once you start thinking about how quickly you're enabling all this stuff, and that it'll likely be a two month long update process to go from where we are now, to those scenes being turned on.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
BTW does anyone have a working version of the 0.4.3.9 release? I tried the ones that were posted before and they don't work for me.
(Though the .jar versions, even the official builds, have never worked before so not surprised.)

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017

What's really sad is once you start thinking about how quickly you're enabling all this stuff, and that it'll likely be a two month long update process to go from where we are now, to those scenes being turned on.
Welcome to 2019, Rose sex was enabled via her hand holding scene for a few months via a source mod.

Also Inno code is fairly understood by a few modders, myself being one of them. It's just a lot of work to find all her weirdly placed cross references and uncommented secretly linked code elements.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Inno said:
Hello again!

First of all, sorry about how long it's been since my last post. By the time of the release of v0.4.3.9, I'd gotten myself into a completely fatigued state, and since then I've been resting and trying to recover my energy. I've still been doing planning work for future releases of LT, but as I've been feeling completely drained and unable to focus, I haven't managed to get any writing or programming work done. I kept on putting off making this post due to the fact that I felt like I didn't have much to say, and also due to feeling guilty for not making any concrete progress on LT.

Thankfully, after taking this break, I'm starting to feel a lot better and ready to get back into working on LT. I'm going to get things organised tomorrow, and then on Monday I'll be back to working on v0.4.4. Speaking of which, my plan for that version is to get the writing for the new tavern area finished, and also to deal with any bugs or other minor issues which cropped up in v0.4.3.9.

I won't give a release date for v0.4.4, as I keep on missing release dates and disappointing you all, but instead I'll make a progress post towards the end of the week to let you know how things are going. In future, I'll try to only give release dates when I know for certain that I'll be able to meet them (but I've said this in the past and then ended up doing it anyway, so we'll see how long that lasts...).

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. I'll do my very best to make v0.4.4 a good release, and I'll work hard to get it out to you as soon as I possibly can. I'll see you again in the next progress post, which will be some time around Thursday evening!
TL;DR: Took another two weeks off. Felt guilty about having taken time off, so took more time off.

Also failed to spell check the blog post lol

Anyone know how long we've been hearing about this tavern content now? It's gotta be a good three months at this point.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
TL;DR: Took another two weeks off. Felt guilty about having taken time off, so took more time off.

Also failed to spell check the blog post lol

Anyone know how long we've been hearing about this tavern content now? It's gotta be a good three months at this point.
And in classic Inno fashion she's focusing on the wrong thing. We already have plenty of taverns with next to no content in them, one more won't help. She should be focusing on the Youko village so we can continue limping along the main plot line.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
And in classic Inno fashion she's focusing on the wrong thing. We already have plenty of taverns with next to no content in them, one more won't help. She should be focusing on the Youko village so we can continue limping along the main plot line.
There is no right or wrong here, just a matter of personal preference. Half the community favors story, the other half favors sandbox. Inno has to do a balancing act to please both sides, giving turns to each. It's slow this way, but fair. I wouldn't be happy if I had to sit through years of sandbox stuff just to see some story progress, yet some people would be happy with that.

We think she should write the story first and then do a second-pass to add extra content, whereas she wants to complete areas before moving on so she doesn't have to go back. The former means making sandboxers wait years for their turn. Again, not fair. The story has moved on a little and we've unlocked a new region, at some point she will have to shift gears and fill it in with side-content. Give a little, take a little...

Last edited:

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
"In future, I'll try to only give release dates when I know for certain that I'll be able to meet them (but I've said this in the past and then ended up doing it anyway, so we'll see how long that lasts...)"

we sure this isn't a cry for help and she isn't trying to deliberately lose patrons and abandon the game but the supporters couldn't catch the signs and kept tormenting her to stay on the project?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I believe Inno follows a pattern. Development of a new area is like a sandwich - first she adds the bottom layer (story bits that lead into new area) then she adds the filling and seasoning (which is side-content) and lots of it. Finally, she adds the top layer (which concludes the story for that region and segways it into the next one). She doesn't like to go back so she tries to do as much as she can before moving on.

We have a different perception of how development should go - we think the story should be the priority because it's the backbone of the game, and side-content, the meat, should come later in a second pass. She doesn't do it that way. Some people will probably agree with her in that regard, as they don't care about story and prefer side-content/sandbox elements over the rest.

Alas, this means we will have to wait a while for the story to progress. Remember how long it took her to finish Submission and move things along? We were already "lucky enough" to get as far as we did with the story, eventually she will shift gears and focus on side-content for a while. It's just how it goes.
I think this is giving her too much credit as far as planning goes.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Didn't she do this once before last year too with the exact same reasoning? Or was that the year before? She gives so many excuses that its hard to keep track of them.
She did this like eight times last year. She took like three or four months off randomly throughout the year last year. Imagine getting three months PTO each year...

And she's pretty much done this same thing every couple months for as long as the games been around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrHandy

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
There is no right or wrong here, just a matter of personal preference. Half the community favors story, the other half favors sandbox. Inno has to do a balancing act to please both sides, giving turns to each. It's slow this way, but fair. I wouldn't be happy if I had to sit through years of sandbox stuff just to see some story progress, yet some people would be happy with that.

We think she should write the story first and then do a second-pass to add extra content, whereas she wants to complete areas before moving on so she doesn't have to go back. The former means making sandboxers wait years for their turn. Again, not fair. The story has moved on a little and we've unlocked a new region, at some point she will have to shift gears and fill it in with side-content. Give a little, take a little...
The thing about this update is, she had already stated earlier that she would include the Youko village in the 4.4 update. But now it's just another broken promise.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
She did this like eight times last year. She took like three or four months off randomly throughout the year last year. Imagine getting three months PTO each year...

And she's pretty much done this same thing every couple months for as long as the games been around.
I was referring more to the whole 'going radio silent so I can start getting shit done' thing. We all know she flakes out of doing more than 10 hours of work on the game a week on a permanent basis. At least, I hope there is less than an hour and a half a day going into each update with as much content as she pushes out because if not... wow.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I was referring more to the whole 'going radio silent so I can start getting shit done' thing. We all know she flakes out of doing more than 10 hours of work on the game a week on a permanent basis. At least, I hope there is less than an hour and a half a day going into each update with as much content as she pushes out because if not... wow.

Oh yeah, that's happened at least half a dozen times that I've seen too. Usually lasts like, a month or two.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes