IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Looks like inno disappeared...again
She wrote in her last post (23rd of March) that she was going to take the rest of the week off to rest before going back to work.
There's no update on SubStar either but she has been active on Discord, last seen yesterday.

Last edited:

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
I just pick it to so I can face Meraxis in Ham-to-Ham combat.
Ah yes the only scenes to save before you go into them so you can read both your character cringing at Meraxis and then again to see who can get the biggest groan and/or facepalm from the peanut gallery.

Last edited:

Jorogom

Oct 19, 2019
Is there a way to change your slaved npc to a feral form? I have the feral mod installed and working but it seems you can only toggle random encounters to be feral.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
She wrote in her last post (23rd of March) that she was going to take the rest of the week off to rest before going back to work.
There's no update on SubStar either but she has been active on Discord, last seen yesterday.
...wait, i thought she's been resting since development got started on this game?

i imagine it went something like this:

Inno: writes up the spaghetti code for LT's intro.
Inno: "Yep, seems good."
Inno: cracks knuckles. cracks neck. cracks spine.
Inno: sleeps and presses 'press here for new sexual fetish!' button every once in a while

Cybul

Sep 22, 2017
Could anyone tell me how to install mods with file explorer?
Open game directory, go to res folder then open folder mods.
Drag folder with the name of mod creator into folder mods (you might need to unpack it with program like 7zip), and its done.

If its mod adding items you can look for them with debug menu, just to be sure that they work.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Weird that Phobos wants you to pass a test to get access to his mods yet he can't even make a working google forum test.

muscletoph

Feb 28, 2019
anyone got picture packs of the main characters who don't have pics on them. Like bartender, foxgirl in city hall ...

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
when is the last time this game got some real content updates and not just minor changes or bug fixes?

also am i reading it correctly when i see people volunteer and work on the game for free?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
when is the last time this game got some real content updates and not just minor changes or bug fixes?

also am i reading it correctly when i see people volunteer and work on the game for free?
About 9 months ago we got the meraxis fight content. That's probably the last bit of content we've gotten that's worth a damn. Prior to that it was second part of Nyan's three part rework way back in January of last year.

Last edited:

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Ah Lilith's Throne.
I like to think Innoxia was another amateur coder that realized they bit off more than they can chew for one person and bloated the game with so much shit everything breaks when you add anymore to this house of cards. Then they get sick of programming this bloated whale of a game and take frequent breaks of "I'm ill" because of how daunting of a task its become yet feel heavy guilt for being unable to do anything with it.
Even if they got help now, it would probably takes years for anyone else to even understand how to unwind this tangled ball of string Innoxia has created to make any progress.
CoC shared quite a similar tale where its mechanics were all in a single 12000+ line file of if/else statements before Fenoxo finally got some help for it (and it was still a mess after), then they rushed the ending and went to make TiTS instead.

At some point they need to accept what has happened to Lilith's Throne and just start over with a new game or something while keeping in mind the mistakes they made here. Unless they learned nothing and just make the same mistakes again.

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
aight I'm gonna ask:

is the Urethral fetish just a filler or is there a guide to fuck urethras/get our urethras fucked?

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
aight I'm gonna ask:

is the Urethral fetish just a filler or is there a guide to fuck urethras/get our urethras fucked?
Past enabling it in content options -> sex & fetishes (it's off by default), I think you'll have to increase your urethra capacity via transformation so it's above zero, with any enchanted food item being able to do this.

Reactions: kingmich
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes