tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
Me too, too bad the next update will be two weeks(or months) late, and consist of 20 bug fixes, 30 new bugs, a new color for your dick, and the ability to fuck noses.

But for real, updates are not frequent, on time, or worth the wait most of the time. it's a real "check every 1/2 a year with low expectations" sort of development.
SHHHHHH!!!

Don't ruin it for them. It's so rare that we see such innocence here.

alfabb

Oct 11, 2018
Oh, no… Don't tell me, that this is a dead project. Well, saddy sad.
Honestly, it's worse than dead. It's like a loved one coma patient "waking up" every 3 months or so to brabble one incoherent sentence. Never getting to the stage that you can finally move on, because theres always that slimmer of irrational hope left that he will fully wake up one day, while still getting disappointed again and again and again...

If we wouldn't have feelings for this game, we wouldn't sit at the bed waiting for the next sentence. We could move on with our lives.

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
Oh, no… Don't tell me, that this is a dead project. Well, saddy sad.
Our glorious developer made a post saying she would post an update on her progress at the end of last week. We are now at the end of THIS week with no update
Take that as you will

Jun 25, 2017
Honestly, it's worse than dead. It's like a loved one coma patient "waking up" every 3 months or so to brabble one incoherent sentence. Never getting to the stage that you can finally move on, because theres always that slimmer of irrational hope left that he will fully wake up one day, while still getting disappointed again and again and again...

If we wouldn't have feelings for this game, we wouldn't sit at the bed waiting for the next sentence. We could move on with our lives.
Honestly I'm just here for the forum and colorful comments like yours.

BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
I MADE A PERFORMANCE BOOSTED FORK

Hey guys! Remember when I said this game needs something like optifine? Well, I did manage to do something similar!

I made this small fork of the game that manages to improve performance removing a lot of junk from save files:

- Removing useless information from undiscovered and unborn children (this causes some bugs though, as sometimes the species and father name aren't displayed properly until the child is born, I'm still working on it).

- Removing NPCs from alleyways if you had 3 fights or less with them after two in-game days (their icon is displayed even if they are supposed to be gone though, it's very hard coded and I'm still working in a workaround).

- I also did something like a page file where the game saves redundant data between saves, in the XML save format itself. Just don't mess with this as it may cause the game to not be able to load saves. As for the saves themselves, main stats are on top and easier to modify, so you can go straight to save file tampering without wasting time trying to find

Just these three fixes make the game have a performance boost of over 40% percent. This proves that Innoxia is just lazy.

Just have in mind that mods aren't supported yet and that Elis may cause some serious bugs, specially in the big tavern and farmer's market. Centaur travelling and saving may result in a save corruption. DO NOT COPY YOUR SAVES INTO THE NEW FOLDER NOR REPLACE THE BASE GAME DATA WITH THE NEW. IT WILL NOT WORK.

I didn't manage to build a .exe on time and the .jar whines a lot because of JavaFX (which I think might be related to some other things rendering related I didn't manage to fix), so you'll have to build it it yourselves (as I'm leaving for a plane in a few hours).The building tutorial and github link are on my . I will be posting a progress update on the 15th too (very technical, showing the improvements I made and how), though the videos will not be public and their links will only get posted on here, as I fear getting a strike due to the lewd nature of the game.

If you wish to give feedback, use this thread as GITHUB IS ONLY FOR BUG REPORTS.

When you build the .exe, please be kind and share it here. Thanks!

-Lazy Innoxia -Blid

Kismaz

Jun 17, 2020
I MADE A PERFORMANCE BOOSTED FORK

Hey guys! Remember when I said this game needs something like optifine? Well, I did manage to do something similar!

I made this small fork of the game that manages to improve performance removing a lot of junk from save files:

- Removing useless information from undiscovered and unborn children (this causes some bugs though, as sometimes the species and father name aren't displayed properly until the child is born, I'm still working on it).

- Removing NPCs from alleyways if you had 3 fights or less with them after two in-game days (their icon is displayed even if they are supposed to be gone though, it's very hard coded and I'm still working in a workaround).

- I also did something like a page file where the game saves redundant data between saves, in the XML save format itself. Just don't mess with this as it may cause the game to not be able to load saves. As for the saves themselves, main stats are on top and easier to modify, so you can go straight to save file tampering without wasting time trying to find

Just these three fixes make the game have a performance boost of over 40% percent. This proves that Innoxia is just lazy.

Just have in mind that mods aren't supported yet and that Elis may cause some serious bugs, specially in the big tavern and farmer's market. Centaur travelling and saving may result in a save corruption. DO NOT COPY YOUR SAVES INTO THE NEW FOLDER NOR REPLACE THE BASE GAME DATA WITH THE NEW. IT WILL NOT WORK.

I didn't manage to build a .exe on time and the .jar whines a lot because of JavaFX (which I think might be related to some other things rendering related I didn't manage to fix), so you'll have to build it it yourselves (as I'm leaving for a plane in a few hours).The building tutorial and github link are on my . I will be posting a progress update on the 15th too (very technical, showing the improvements I made and how), though the videos will not be public and their links will only get posted on here, as I fear getting a strike due to the lewd nature of the game.

If you wish to give feedback, use this thread as GITHUB IS ONLY FOR BUG REPORTS.

When you build the .exe, please be kind and share it here. Thanks!

-Lazy Innoxia -Blid
Well done good sir. Well done...

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The wasted/missed potential is what hurts me the most about this game. Ideas that would actually have some weight behind them got dropped, instead pointless, half-baked ideas and cosmetics stuff.

We had companions - development dropped.
How about ability to lend your slaves to named NPC's (for either work or sex). That wold be interesting.
Using collected semen to stealthily/sneakly impregante someone?
A bit more freedom when it comes to sex for some NPC's (positions)?
At least TEMPORARY transformations?
nah..

fiberonebrownie

Feb 1, 2022
Are player-specific pronouns broken? I wanted to make a feminine boy by just setting all the feminine pronouns to be masculine, but they don't seem to affect anything at all.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Are player-specific pronouns broken? I wanted to make a feminine boy by just setting all the feminine pronouns to be masculine, but they don't seem to affect anything at all.
A trap then? You don't need to change the pronouns for that, just change his appearance to make him all feminine (you enchant special potions for that), give him the cross-dresser fetish and feminine or unisex clothes and you're golden. The cross-dresser fetish is sort of a requirement because chars will get a debuff from wearing clothes meant for the opposite gender...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes