ebonheart2319

Jul 21, 2017
So basically, Inno took a month off. And now we're "back in the swing of things" just like we were last month.
So nothing was done. And we have more of a wait before anything gets done.
So someone messaged her on Steam, interrupted her 40k session and told her the Discord was restless.
Glad she could pause it for the 2 minutes to remind everyone she exists and owns their mods.

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
The people who have spoken on p.619 are right about the diabolical mind and it absorbs people, the discussion between the creators and their privacy (to put it easy).

these conversations are touchable if this person is like that... it's how people want to win perfectly and if they lose they blame you and whimper, or be second and he first.

well ... as I said ... if he has uploaded his work, it's fine and if not, here he stays with his romantic news. (if given, let's continue and if not... we stop at simple)

just for not getting into these deep things...

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
Update time... I bet its funny.

So basically, Inno took a month off. And now we're "back in the swing of things" just like we were last month.

So nothing was done. And we have more of a wait before anything gets done.
if so... okay... we wait calculating how long his promise that he said will take. and thanks for informing.

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy
Mar 23, 2020
okay but real talk about something new, who the hell makes a "Super Guide" .txt document that's 6.5k words long and then doesn't include an index

a god damn animal, that's who
People really like to write, but when it comes to make things orderly everything comes out as a bloody fucking mess.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Don't forget that none of us would still be here if we thought Lilith's Throne was a lost cause
Speak for yourself. It's funny to watch people go full blast on Inno and her incredibly dense fan base, that's the only reason to check up on it. Or see the misguided attempts to defend the dev.
Just like this testicle dingle-berry sniffer:
Watching all people jerking off and complain about it here never fail to amuse me
keep going everyone
but LMAO
One month ago: "Thankfully, after taking this break, I'm starting to feel a lot better and ready to get back into working on LT. "
Now: "I'm making this post now as I've finally got back into the swing of things"

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So real talk for a second here. Does anyone here actually give a shit about some generic tavern content that's now been in the works for three or four months? Because like, it honestly seems worse than the club that already exists. At least that has some repeatable fun that can fit into the rest of the game play.

And we're right on pace to keep up with last years release schedule. Two meaningful content releases in a year. Three if you're willing to be really generous. It's fucking May, yall.

Reactions: Bootyman

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So real talk for a second here. Does anyone here actually give a shit about some generic tavern content that's now been in the works for three or four months?
There's a tavern somewhere? I thought it was just an empty room. Or am I confusing that with the other bar that is completely devoid of any NPCs outside of its bartender? It's so hard to tell them apart.

Edit: Oh right, almost forgot about the other one that has been completely neglected in the slaver alley. I wonder if there is any other random bars/taverns I've forgotten about outside of those three. I'd include the nightclub here, but that actually has some unique content unlike the others.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
There's a tavern somewhere? I thought it was just an empty room. Or am I confusing that with the other bar that is completely devoid of any NPCs outside of its bartender? It's so hard to tell them apart.

Edit: Oh right, almost forgot about the other one that has been completely neglected in the slaver alley. I wonder if there is any other random bars/taverns I've forgotten about outside of those three. I'd include the nightclub here, but that actually has some unique content unlike the others.
It's the third tavern in Elis, the one in the back alley that's only open at night,surrounded by tiles that are also only hostile at night. It has an "Ork" (Green skinned buff succubus) bartender who asks you to basically kidnap hostiles from the aforementioned alleyway tiles so she can turn them into living beerkegs.

It has enemy tiles on the inside and getting into a fight leads to a bar brawl, which then leads to you getting jumped immediately after the first fight, which then leads to your attacker getting fucked in front of everyone by the ork's familiar as punishment. You can also gamble at one of the tables but it's just the same mini-game from before.

It was....okay, I guess. An okay distraction for a few minutes before it gets old. We'll see what else there is once Inno actually finishes it.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
So real talk for a second here. Does anyone here actually give a shit about some generic tavern content that's now been in the works for three or four months?
I remember the days when I used to point to Inno's development roadmap as evidence that development was about to get back on track once the Patreon content was finished ...

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Thanks I wanted to import some from the discord but do not really want to talk there.
In that case, I'd recommend exporting a random character so that the folder is made. IIRC it adds a folder called characters or something like that. Then drop the character you downloaded into that folder. That way it'll be there easy to find when you import it.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
just found this game and I love the sex interaction stuff
fully explain what going on and your action have consequences
if only it got some graphic

anyway to port this to phone? android IOS anything

Last edited:

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Man
just found this game and I love the sex interaction stuff
fully explain what going on and your action have consequences
if only it got some graphic

anyway to port this to phone? android IOS anything
No, there's no way to port this to mobile. And the UI isn't at all designed for mobile, so it wouldn't function at all, sorry.

It's also very unlikely that there will ever be more graphics than we currently have.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes