BlidBear

Jun 15, 2018
And that profile picture looks like what a young teen would do as an attempt for a drawing on a phone with auto-smoothing. This is damn suspicious.

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
At this time, Lilith's Throne specifically requires Java 8 due to that version bundling a few technologies (namely, JavaFX and Nashorn) that were split off from later Java versions.

If you're running Windows I'd suggest just using the EXE version. That build includes a local copy of JRE8 so that you don't have to install that old version system-wide.
would you mind linking a download for java 8? there's like 5 different editions of it and a bunch of different versions and i don't want to download the wrong one lol

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
would you mind linking a download for java 8? there's like 5 different editions of it and a bunch of different versions and i don't want to download the wrong one lol
Dude. The advice was to use the exe version if you could. At no point did anyone offer to scour the Internet for your benefit.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
If you have an older computer or this one doesn't work for whatever reason, .

I would still recommend using the EXE version if possible, as installing Java 8 system-wide could impact other applications that use Java.

Dude. The advice was to use the exe version if you could. At no point did anyone offer to scour the Internet for your benefit.
It's no trouble at all, really. Besides, I'd rather offer up a direct link rather than risk them getting some sort of drive-by malware by following a Google search or something like that.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I currently have Scarlett (Helena's assistant) as slave and I wonder if I can change her sexual orientation (currently only attracted to women), is it possible ?
The Hypno-Watch (obtainable from Arthur after you rescue him) can change Scarlett's orientation, but only (IIRC) while she's your slave. If you give her back to Helena, your transformations will be reset.

Reactions: BaloneyAmone

heckraiser

Nov 5, 2018
If you have an older computer or this one doesn't work for whatever reason, .

I would still recommend using the EXE version if possible, as installing Java 8 system-wide could impact other applications that use Java.

It's no trouble at all, really. Besides, I'd rather offer up a direct link rather than risk them getting some sort of drive-by malware by following a Google search or something like that.
thank you so much! sorry for the trouble lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sarkath
Mar 23, 2020
I have a really good idea, everyone should shut up and let this game die already. Turn your attention to games that are truly loved, don't be confused, this game might have been loved sometime in the past, but where is it now?

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
I have a really good idea, everyone should shut up and let this game die already. Turn your attention to games that are truly loved, don't be confused, this game might have been loved sometime in the past, but where is it now?
It's not dying. The game still has like 1200 subscribers over on substar. It's not even close to dying.

Jul 17, 2020
It's not dying. The game still has like 1200 subscribers over on substar. It's not even close to dying.
just did a tally of inno's SubStar and it adds up to earning $88,812 a year before SubStar cut and paying taxes and she hasn't even been actively developing the game in years

P.S. what is the distinction between curled horns and spiral horns does anyone know? if cant explain it maybe use illustrations?

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
. . .
P.S. what is the distinction between curled horns and spiral horns does anyone know? if cant explain it maybe use illustrations?
Curled horns tend to curve near or towards the head. They can also be half-moon shaped, i.e, rams and ibexes.
Spiral horns tend to grow backwards and away from the head, i.e, kudus and markhors.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You're putting an awful amount of stock in so little data. Subs alone tell virtually nothing without more corroborative data to back up any resulting assumptions. Historical data from other sources like verbal testimony, comments old and new, a comparison of the playerbase between new and old returning players, or even average playtime between updates might suggest otherwise. Granted, it's probably still very debatable and even subjective in either case to argue this, but it's been dying for a long time, just hasn't officially kicked the bucket yet is all.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
You think silencing one thread is enough to shut down the whole game and the community behind it? There are several places where people conglomerate to discuss Lilith's Throne, Discord being the main one. F95 is neither the largest nor the most popular but it is of the few were we can voice our criticism more freely. I reckon most people around here aren't even subscribers to begin with, so our little corner is even more "insignificant" in the eyes of the dev and the community...

Take a good look around - there are 4-5 of us who can be considered frequent posters. If it weren't for us, this thread would be dead with how little activity there is sometimes. Between the slow development, dev disappearing for weeks on end, constant delays, trickle of new content and new content that can be finished in the same amount of time it takes to download/build it, there's little else to talk about without going off-topic. It's a far cry from what it used to be. We don't need to push the game into oblivion, it's already going there by itself.

And yet, despite all that, the game still receives good reviews and praise from a myriad of sources. Inno makes over 7k a month and that number just keeps getting higher. You know why that is? Because most of the game's flaws aren't inherently obvious until you've played and followed the project for a while. It has a bunch of attractive (but shallow) features and no real competition. The majority of people still has hopes for this game and the idea of what it could become. The subscribers in particular are very lenient and forgiving towards Inno, meaning she has little incentive to change.

Last edited:

Jorogom

Oct 19, 2019
Is there a way to change how many days it takes to get your slave from Helena's place? I tried with the +day from buggy but it doen'st work.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes